A test

Guns 'n' Roses
"S-Se7en, as in Se7en!" I swipe my hand back, touching it. I looked at him with a little fear. This man is legendary, he smirked then stood back.

"Yes, Se7en. why something wrong" He wiped his hand on his pants. I quickly checked my hand, nothing, but I wiped it on my skirt anyway. He was famous for poisoning people, just by touching them.

"N-no" I stammered. Him standing there is deadly.

"Good, do you know what I do?" he pointed at the level.

"I heard you can kill people just by touching them!" I said, I was so close to the wall I swear I could be the wall.

He chuckled, oh god it was so deep and I felt like running.He stepped closer, till he was right in front of me, his hand, he raised it up to my chin and tipped my head back.

"Rumors..."He whispered,"You never know...they could be true..." He leaned in, he brushed his lips over mine, then just like that, the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he strood out like it was nothing, leaving me wipe my mouth over and over.

God dammit. I press the biggest level, 20YG. It's his level, he told me. I waited for the elevator. I looked around, in the far corner, a small camera. I gasped. I frowned and looked at it very close, I took a piece of paper out. It had a scary face on it, I ducked under the camera, I held the piece of paper in front of my face. Then jumping up close to the camera, I started to laugh. *sigh* I always carried a piece of paper with a scary face, to scare the crap out of the people behind the camera. I hid next to the buttons, there was a mirror on the back wall that stopped halfway. I crouched down.

DING!

I glanced at the mirror then outside, no one, I stood up and walked to the one, double doors. I pushed them open and walked inside. He was surrounded by screens, he was drinking water and when he saw me. He didn't look happy.

"That was a very mean prank!" he shouted.

"Why!? It was funny, it was only mean because it happened to you!" I smiled. Reaching in my coat, I took out the files and place it on his desk.

"This man...you killed him, and the other too?"He picked up the files and flicked through them.

"Yes sir, target one and two are dead..."I said in a serious manner.

"The first one...Zico..." he muttered to himself. His name struck my heart, that bastard, he deserved to die.

"And the second, P.O.," He closed the files shut, then he looked at me,"Okay, here is your next mission!" He put the files away then grabbed a thin file, he passed it to me, opening it, it was very brief.

"We are having some problems with SM town, so we want to give them a little message, I want you, to aniliate one of their assassins, with the note inside"He pointed to te file in my hand. I bowed and walked out.

"Oh Hi, don't let Se7en get to you," he shouted out. I stiffen as I keep walking, he must of seen it. Grrr that Se7en...I read the file again. Kill one of my own...but I wouldn't...unless I told them...

"I enter the elevator, punching in the digits to Minzy's level, I re-read the file over and over.

DING

I walk out and knock on Minzy's door, walking in she looks at me.

"I need two silencers and a shotgun" I simply say.

She nodded and bustled around the room, in her hands, the silencers and the large shotgun.

"Some ammo, when you run out" She grabbed a small Teddy backpack, she passed it to me, it felt heavy.

"Teddy backpack?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It suits you and it wont raise any eyebrows" she simply say.

I nod, bowing I walk out, bak to the elevator. Punching in the numbers, 7LH, my level.When I reach it, I quickly shower, dry my hair and wear black, skinny jeans, grey converses, a grey, loose singlet with a black cat on the front. Shrugging on my leather jacket, on the left it had a cute, bear, I picked up the backpack, putting the silencers in the inside of my jacket and the shotgun, well let's just say, I'm not walking on the streets today.

I walk out of my room, lock my door and down the hallway to the elevator.

Someone was inside, I waited for it to arrive.

The doors opened and I walked in, he didn't notice me but when he did, he smirked.

I press the roof level.

"Going sightseeing miss..."His voice was like silk, it filled the air.

I looked at him, his short black hair, loose clothing, I could clearly see the gun, strapped in his belt.

"No a mission.."I simply say.

"Seungri...you LeeHi?" He looks up.

"Yes"

"Good Luck in your mission" He said, it reached his level, he walked out and I was alone, waiting for the elevator to reach the roof level.

When it did, I stepped out, a door, I opened it and I was outside, my hair whipped out, the wind, the cold air. I breathed in, walking to the edge, I could spot the SM headquarters, four maybe five blocks away.

A building right next to the one I'm standing, same height, a distance I can make. I walk to the opposite, far side. Then turn and start to run, I get faster and faster. Picking up speed, the ledge was getting nearer and nearer. I placed my foot on the ledge and....jumped...I went up higher, I somersaulted, twice, they other buildings, roof was getting nearer, I placed my hands out, as soon as I felt the ground, I tumbled and rolled. Stopping on my knee, I breathed out.Standing up, another building,  there were three more until they became the same height with a really short distance. My heart ached. If I was gonna kill my own...who will it be...if I tried to kill BoA, I'll just kill myself. Sunny...Yoona? No...Sulli..No amber! I kick the vents. I have to make a decision, now. Then it clicks. I know who I'm gonna kill now.