Roses

Guns 'n' Roses

Snip, snip

I cut of a rose, smelt it then placed it in the basket. A gift for my next victim. This time, my boyfriend, he has been a pain and I'm glad YG wants him dead. I picked up the basket and walked to the roof's door, I like this, the garden on the roof is sweet from YG. Walking downstairs into the large lounge, i placed the basket onto the bench and took off my gloves and placed them into the drawer. 

I went to shower, then i changed.Checked the time and it was nearly time to go. 9:00. I stapped my gun on, grabbed my belt, small backpack and the roses, I walked out of the apartment and down the street. It was dark and not very many people were around. It wasn't long till I reached the house. It was a mansion, yep i'm dating a criminal. A rich one too. It was only to kill him off course, I'll never love someone. I climbed over the brick wall, the roses still in the basket. Dogs, dobbermans, ran up to me, too bad I like dobbermans. I bring out the silencer.

click...click..click

three dogs fall down, I stepped over them and kept walking. The guards are very lazy today...The door was very big, I placed the note inside and the tape recorder.

BANG BANG BANG.

I climbed the pillars, it wasn't hard, I held onto the inside of the roof that was just out the door, waiting for him. Not long, the door opened and he stood out, he looked down and picked up the roses, looked at the note.

Every Rose Has It's Thorns

Then he found the tape recorder, he pressed play and it started to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_SuAzll90

 

My love is like a red rose
It may be beautiful now
But my sharp thorns will hurt you
My love is like a red rose
Yes, I may be fragrant
But the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you

"What the heck is this!?" He shouted. He stopped the tape recorder.
 
"It's for you!" I dropped down, knocking him down.
 
"What the-" He dropped the roses, the tape recorder smashed and the note fell. 
 
"You need to die..."I said. I held the gun to his head.
 
"WAIT!! What do you want!!" He shouted.
 
"Nothing..." I said. 
 
Click
 
His blood pooled out under him, I dropped the gun and thanked my gloves. I walked back out to the gate, over the brick wall that surronded the area around the large area. I heard a scream, then the sound of a siren. I smirked, I jogged to the local club, now, my next target. I walked through the filthy crowd, I spotted him straight away, his eyes searching. 
I stopped.
It was him, It was Minho..
 
 
 
 
 
I KNOW IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY!! ILL WRITE MORE AGAIN OKAAAYYY!!!
 
I love Lee Hi's Rose, its helping me with this story!!hahahaha Do you like it?!