New Recruit

Guns 'n' Roses

It was raining and Lee Hi was running at top speed through the streets of Seoul.

*huff* She gritted her teeth, can't they just go away!

*BLAM* *BLAM*

Lee Hi looked behind her, pointed her gun and shot her pursuers.

ARGH!

She heard a person fall, the two other kept running. This rain was going to ruin her dress! She looked down at her black dress with red hearts , she searched in the front pocket and pulled out her phone, she managed to press a few buttons and if you squinted you would see a person appear out of no where, it looked exactly like Lee Hi, she smirked and ran past her doppleganger and into a alley, She looked around her, she spotted a dumpster, she ran up to it, jumped of it and started to hop between the two buildings, nearly making it to the top she heard a few frustrated cries, smirking again as she landed perfectly on the wet ledge. Breathing a sigh, she walked to the roof's door, opened it, walked inside and for in case, take her gun out. Hi took a few breathers before going down the long staircase. 

She pushed open a door, on it was labelled, 3rd Floor, she hid her gun, ran towards a random door, pushed it open and closed it behind her. Judging by the hallway she saw briefly, she is inside a hotel, a expensive one at that. She checked her phone, the man she is meant to kill lives here to, what luck. Hi squeezed out some water from her hair and brushed down her dress. Her shoes were fine, Black Converses were her favourite kind of shoes. Checking her handgun, she oushed open the door, and walked out. People wearing expensive clothes walked around. Hi needed to go to secret room in the 5th floor, two floors up. She pretended to be with these snobby girls and walked with them towards the elevator, when she stopped at the 4th floor, the girls left and an old man walked in, his cap was pulled down. IShe watched for the elevator to go up.

"Killing anybody?" The man said.

Hi was shocked. "Uh..No.."she replied nervously. This man can't be onto her!

"Are you sure, I can see the gun"He said.

I looked down, the gun was under her leather jacket, no one should be able to see it.

"I'm no old man either.."

"Excuse me?"

"It's surprising how you don't know who I am.."

"Then who are you...old man?" 

He chuckled, "I am YG, or the President!" 

I stiffined, this is the man i am meant to kill!?

"Oh thats who you are..." she said, making a o with .

"Hmm...tell me, who are you working for?" 

"No one, i work by myself" Hi was about to tell him.

"Well, would you work for me? You seem like an excellent killer?" 

"How did you know i "Kill" people?"

"Just a feeling but there has been reports where people hear a song before they die...I believe it goes like...1,2,3,4 Game Over"

I tensed..

"So i am correct?"

"Yes, that's my song..."

"Well my sources say it is the devil's song, you have a reputation and a good one to, so would you work for me?" YG asked.

"I will say yes..ONLY on one condition that you will NEVER make me kill children..teenagers etc.."Hi faced him and narrowed her eyes at YG.

He mearly smiled, his eyes had crinkles at the end, "Sure, every asassin has a weakness, but you shouldn't show it, you'll get hurt that way.."

"I know" she mumbled.

"Well, would you like to come with me, I have guest at my room, I am sure they would like to meet the new recruit i meet in an elevator" He said.

BING

Wow what a long ride..Hi thought, she followed him down hallways until he stopped at a dead end.He placed his palm on the wall and a door appeared. She was surprised, I think i wouldn't of found that!He stepped in and opened the door for her before closing it. Hi walked into what seemed to be a large livving room, a L shaped couch was placed in the middle. Two guys and a girl looked at her. 

SHIK, CLICK SHIK!

Three sets of guns pointed at Hi, she wouldn't of stood a chancee.

"Hey you can put them away, she is our new recruit!" YG said, placeing his hand on my shoulder.

they lowered their guns.

"Why YG? You picking up kids now?" The girl said.

"CL, she is not a kid! Look at her!" YG said. 

So her name is CL...

"He has a point CL, look at her, you can even see the handgun!"One of the guys said.

She looked down, her jacket was open so you could see it, she quickly covered it.

"TOP, you will show her around base, Taeyand, you will teach her how to fight and CL..make me a sandwich" YG said.

Hi had to muffle her laugh, CL frowned then walked to the kitchen, however TOP and Taeyang cracked up laughing. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Both of them laughed.

"Are they always this noisey?"I whispered to YG.

"Hahaha yes but when Taeyang is with his best friend, they are really loud, I still wonder how they even get the job done. 

grrooowwwlll..

Hi coverd her stomach and blushed.

"Sorry.."

"HAHA it's okay here i'll make you something!" TOP aid, he brushed down his suit. It looked good on him..too good.

"YAH! I'll will!!" Tayang said while smiling brightly.

"NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!"TOP yelled, he ran to the kitchen.

Taeyang ran after him, You could hear yelling then you could see both of them being pushed out.

"YAAH! Look i'll make food okay..just don't reck the kitchen!!" CL yelled and hit both on the head with a wooden spoon.

Taeyang went and sat on the couch, pouting, He fixed his bandanna and tugged at his loose pants, his singlet showed off every muscle he had. These men looked too good to be killers.

"HEY! you can sit next to me if you want!" TaeYang yelled.

I quitely walked to the sofa and sat next to him.I felt the couch move on my other side and TOP has flopped himself down, and stretched his arms out behind me.

"So whats your name?" TOP asked.

"I am Lee Hi.."

"Really? I'm TOP or Seunghyun"

"AND Im TaeYang or YoungBae.."

I smiled, this is going to ba along mission..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, I would like to thank you for starting to read this, I will like it if you will put your opinon in the comment section below and I WOULD LOVE IT!! if you told me what is good about it! I will try my hardest to write good chapters and i would be really happy if you subsribe...but you don't have to...but this is kinda what i wanted to write and I came from the top of my head..HAHAHA TOP!! but you know...I haven't read a story like mine so i wanted to make it different! I'm rambling but i hope you have a good time reading it..anyway im gonna go now

BYE!!!!