Shooting Bullets

Guns 'n' Roses

"Heeyy~" He called out, in his hand a bottle. 

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Why the blank face?" He called out, his friends edged closer, "We should put a smile on that face eh?" 

He nodded to his friends and gave them a lopsided smile.

"Come on boys, looks like this one isn't much of a fight.."Two of them, walked towards me.

I moved my feet apart, uncrossed my arms and clenched my hands, I looked straight at the one standing, bottle in his hand, I didn't smile.

The man on my left grabbed my arm, I moved it and grabbed his, tightening my grip, I used my foot and swiped his feet, making him fall onto his back. The other man, he swung at me, i ducked and grabbed his foot, pulled making him fall to. I bring my leg up and stomp on the man on his back, then kicking his stomach, I jabbed him a few times, now he won't get up. The other man was about to get up, I turned and backhand his face, making him fall back down. I swung my leg up and brought it down, hitting his chest with the heel of my boots. I fixed my jacket and faced the bottle holder.

"So, this little girl can fight, can you fight a knife?" He brought out his little knife, it was a swiss army one too.

"Never" I brought out my silencer and pointed it at him, "Bring a knife, to a gun fight" 

He put his knife back and raised his hands raised, "Look blank face girl, I wasn't planning on killing you" 

"Neither was I, just kicking your is enough"

"Look we'll go, right?" His friend hits bottle holder on the chest lightly and started to back away. 

"Now way man, I came here for some fun an I'm gettin it!" Bottle holder said with a slur.

"Wait, before I beat you, tell me whats your name?"  I said, still pointing the gun.

"What's yours?" He nodded his head at me, putting his arms down.

"I can't tell you, but I need to get rid of you" I pulled the safety down.

Cli-click

"1,2,3,4....Game Over" I sang, 

CLICK

The silencer emitted a click and he fell.

His friend ran to his body, I can see from here, I got him right in the middle of the forehead.

"You want to be next?" I shouted.

"Ah! NO!!" His firend ran into the darkness, I dragged the bodies to the nearby bushes, leaving the dead body in a trash can. Sighing i walked to the YG building. I pressed my thumb down on the pad and the door opened. Walking into the elevator I pressed the buttons, 7D, Daesung's level. I haven't meet him but I know of him, I need more ammo and guns. 

BING 

The elevator doors opened, I stepped out into a brightly lit hallway, two to four doors branched of it. I shrugged and opened the one on the left.

BANG, BANG, BANG

I peeked in, it's a shooting range, for practising your aim.

"Hello?!" I shouted.

I stepped in,a man, he was putting the headphones away and he turned around. His hair, it was Blood Red and it barely covered his eyes, his eyes were black, his skin was fairly pale, his clothes looked really good on him. Black, button up shirt with matching black jeans, his shoes, suit shoes. He looked at me then nodded.

"You must be the new girl, here try this and show me what you can do" He handed me a handgun, he took out a smaller pair of headphones. I stood between a booth and raised my right hand with gun, aimed and shot it. 

BANG!!

It was right in the middle of the pictures head.

"Well, you wont need to do this anymore.."He took the gun and put the headphones back as well.

"So tell me, why are you here?" He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I am here for ammo and better weapons" I said.

"Well come on then.."He pushed himself off the counter and shoved hands in his pockets, only taking them out if he needed them, he pushed open the door but that would be it. He opened another door, it was filled from cornor to cornor with guns. He looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I said.

"Your face, before it was so blank but now when you stepped inside, your face looked like a little kid that just stepped into a candy store" He slightly smiled but then went neutral, he grabbed a few guns and a dagger. He placed them on the table, he waved me over.

"Are these fine?" He raised an eyebrow.

"These will do.."I picked one up, it was slightly heavy then what I normally used. I pulled out my guns, the silencers and the one handgun.

"These are what you use?" He asked.

"Yes, if I'm lazy, but if it is someone more important then my usual victims, I use different guns.."

"So you're a sniper as well?" 

"I specialize in other guns too" 

"What about swords? Martial arts?"

"Yes that too.."

"Who taught you?" He faced me.

The word nearly went out of my mouth. I closed it and faced Daesung.

"That I can not tell you" I said with a straight face.

"Why not? Your part of us, you should tell me at least" He leaned against the table.

"Sorry but it's personal" I looked at the guns spread out in front of me, I hate the fact that he is everywhere..

"Oh it's a guy?" He suddenly said.

"WHAT!?"I looked at Daesung.

"So it is?" He raised his eyebrow, I swear he should get a reward for that..

I heard the door open, I quickly looked, a man, just taller then me, his hair was pink and bubblegum blue.

"Dae I nee-" He saw me, I saw him. .