Favours

Guns 'n' Roses

 

I stretched my arms out, it was warm. Opening my eyes, I was in a large bed, I sat up. This isn't my bed. This isn't my room. On the bedside table, my weapons. I looked at my clothes...a black night gown. I quickly get out of the bed. A suit jacket, draped over  chair. No one was in the room though. I grab the handgun, a Walther P99. Holding it out, I went around the bed, the two doors, held close together. Reaching out with my left hand, I slowly, turned the handle. Opening it slowly and peaked out. No one. I stepped out. Then i heard a flush. A tap turning. I ran behind a wall. Closest to the sound coming from the closed door. Then the sound of unlocking the door. A swoosh. I leaped out with my gun pointing at the person.

“HEY! STOP! it’s me!” TOP yells out, hands raised.

I blew a sigh of relief then, I strode over to him and slapped him against the face.

“Ow!” 

I huffed and went back to the bedroom, i saw my dress a chair, folded up. I snatched it up and the shoes under the chair. 

“Where are you going?” TOP asked.

“Where do you think? Back to my own home..”I grumbled and then dashed to the bathroom, changing. I went back out, TOP stood there, smug. I threw the nightie in his face, angry.

“What is this?!” I asked coolly.

“This?” He held up the nightie, “ A nightie?”

“You put that on me, didn’t you!?” I asked annoyed.

“Does it really matter?” The he smirked, “Has no other man seen your body?” 

Anger boiled inside. I walked towards him and slapped him.

“I’m only 16!!” I shouted.

I ran to the bedroom, grabbed my weapons and the shoes before I left. Angry with TOP. I walked, barefoot down the hallway. Then footsteps, were coming towards me. Seungri strode around the corner, then he saw me. His face went red, then he started to laugh.

I huffed and kept walking.

“You had a night with TOP didn’t you?” He asked between his gasps for air.

“Yes”, I said coldly. 

“Anything...happen?” He asked, but this time more serious.

“No...well, I woke up in a nightie....”I gritted my teeth.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“16” 

Seungri’s expression changed....from shock to anger.

“TOP hasn’t gone that low on the age ladder before...”He said.

“What?!” I asked, confused.

“Top’s a player, he sleeps with a lot of women.....you...you’re the youngest girl he has been with...” He said.

“WHAT!? NO! nothing happened...I think..” I said worried.

“I hope nothing happened...you’re only 16, that’s pretty young” He said, then sighed.

I didn’t say anything, not knowing what to do with this information. 

“I’m gonna go...” I walked past him.

“Be careful where you tread...” He called out.

I quickened my pace to my room, hoping to avoid anyone. 

 

 

 

*Crunch!*

I chewed on the apple, flicking open the folder. A new mission. Target, YongGuk another member of the rouge gang. This time, the leader. I don’t question YG’s choice of people to be killed, but it seems he has something against this group. Someone knocked at the door.

I placed my hand on the shotgun that I hid behind the large display of flowers on the table.

“Come in..” I yelled.

The door opened and a head popped in. 

“Unarmed! don’t worry” His evil grin spread across his face, his hands raised in the air. 

He stepped in and closed the door behind him. 

“No need for the gun” He added.

“Thats for me to decide” I grabbed the gun with my free hand and continued to bite into the apple,” What do you want?”

“I want you to fulfil your favour now..” Ji smiled, his eyes flicker to the gun.

“I owe you nothing” I snapped.

“Yes, you do” His face serious, “ You owe me your life, if it wasn’t for me, you would be dead” 

I frowned, annoyed. True. “ What do you need?” I growled.

“I need you to sneak into SM and bring me a folder, it would be in the basement of course, its saved digitally so it wouldn’t matter” He walked towards the table, “ It would be labelled this” 

He slide a piece of paper onto the table. I bite the apple, wedging it into my mouth and picking up the paper. The word, Project D.A were written neatly on the paper. 

“Guessing by your face, you know nothing of this...” Amusement flashed in his eyes.

“You know what this means right? I’m sneakin back into my own building?” I threw the remains of my apple into the bin.

“Not like you haven’t done this before” He smiled. 

I scowled. 

“I’ll do it, just..give me some time” I shoved the paper into my pants.

“Time, we all need time, but time isn’t fair” He smiled before leaving.

He was rambling again, sighing in annoyance, I walk to my room, preparing for the favour.