I'm Cold

The Heavenly Tower

~SUZY'S POV~

I my slightly chapped lips and prayed inside my head for exactly how much longer must I endure this pain.

Myungsoo glared at me and gave me the shut-up-or-else look. I ignored his look. I was too busy preparing to panic.

 

We were stuck inside a tube.

 

Surprise! Isn't that so much fun?

 

Myungsoo's and my chest were milimeters apart. I could practically feel his hot breath blowing down on me. I had my legs and arms extended, pushing against the inside of a tube, holding myself up or else I would slide all the way down it.

And....

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with him.

 

"Yah.."

"What?" I hissed. Is he seriously asking a question? Can he not see how bad the situation is? One wrong move, we either go tumbling down or we get caught by enemies and get ourselves killed.

"I'm hungry."

My mouth hung open, my eyes glued onto his handsome face, staring at him with disbelief.

"Okay. Let's see. We're stuck inside a tube, all thanks to IU's wrong strategy this time and now we're about to get killed by other contestants. Hmm, maybe we should go, get a sandwich and maybe GET KILLED." I snapped.

.

.

.

Silence.

.

.

.

"Okay, let's do it."

Oh lookie here! I'm paired with some nutball. Taecyeon must have been trolling me. How could he put me into this group.

"You're crazy." I whispered.

Why am I whispering?

Heck, I don't even know myself.

 

He smirked at me. "I've always been. You're late to realize this."

"Excuse me? I met you for only a week."

"Long enough."

I restrained myself from punching his face in.

"We're not getting food."

"Oh yes we are."

"How? Tell me how, my lovely darling."

Crap. What was I saying? I hope I sounded like I put sarcasm in it.

He smirked again and pointed down.

My eyes followed his finger and eventually my eyes widen.

 

"Oh no." I shook my head and gripped more tightly on the sides.

"Oh yes." His smile lowered my guard. And how much I wished I haven't done that.

 

He grabbed my wrist and with his strength, he pulled me down with him. And together, like a roller coaster ride, we slid all the way down. Except, this ride wasn't as fun. I was screaming my lungs out. I did not care if the other contestants heard. Being with him alone can get me killed. Oh dear lord. Why is my life so twisted?

I slid down the tube at an incredibly fast speed. It caused the tube scrape against my back. It was literally burning.

"Oww...."

I rubbed my sore back and glanced around. We've landed in a waterfall. Double the fun. Oh boy. The water was already soaking up my waist.

A jacket came flying towards me. I cuaght it and gave a questioned look at Myungsoo. He looked away and pointed at me. I glanced down only to realize my bra's color was slowly emerging because of the water soaking into my shirt. I blushed and quickly wrapped the jacket around me.

"This is all your fault! Who suggested to slid down that thing? It was you!"

"Hey! I offered my jacket!"

"And it stinks too!" I lied. The jacket was filled with Myungsoo's scent. It smelled refreshing and .... safe.

"Urgh!" He russled his hair and pulled at his jacket. "Give it back then."

"Yah! You gave it to me already." I yanked away and zipped up the jacket.

He sighed and held out his hand.

I stared at it.

"Take it or leave it."

I growled and took it. He pulled me out of the water. Both of us was dripping wet.

 

"Where are we?" I shuddered and rubbed my arms. The water soaked into my clothes was freezing my off. I repeatedly blew air into my hands, hoping to warm it up. No luck. No help at all. My eyes traced to Myungsoo's back. He was holding his weapon. A long sleek sword. He was only wearing a short sleeve and moreover, it was wet.

"Are you cold?" I poked his back.

He flinched and glared at me. "I'm trying to find a way out. So shush. I'm not cold."

Liar. Liar. Liar. It was near winter already. How can he not be cold?

He sneezed and shook his head as if to get rid of it. Myungsoo continued trampling through the forest.

I frowned. I couldn't hold it anymore. I don't understand him at all! He's so obviously cold.

"Yah! You're cold! Just admit it! You can have your jacket back!"

He flipped around.

"What?"

"I said you can have it back!!"

I don't even know why I was mad or why I'm shouting. I'm so confused. My heart's even more confused.

"I don't need it! Ugh!" He growled and continued walking ahead.

"Why are you being so stubborn?! Huh? Why?!" I shouted and kicked the twigs aside.

He halted. I could feel that he was breathing heavily. His back was rising up and down a bit, at the same pace as his chest.

I gulped.

Did I piss him off?

He turned around and stormed towards me. Surprised, I started backing up.

He held me at both of my shoulders and his stare bore into my eyes. We locked eye contact for minutes. Everything was silent. Just staring. Him and me. Just staring...

"Can't you just let it slide?"

"Why?" I snapped back.

Aish! Pabo Suzy! I really do have the habit of talking back to people. I can see why some people hated my guts.

He shut his eyes, breathed in and bit his lips.

Ohhh. Seductive.

Wait, stop.

I didn't say that.

My devil consciousness said that.

"You're really stupid!!" He growled.

I cocked my eyebrows at him. "What? How so?"

He let go of me. "Just let me be cool for once, okay?! Aish! Trying to be more of a gentlemen and here you are, questioning me every second."

Oh.

He wanted to be cool? For who? There's nobody here but him and ......

I gasped slightly.

Me.

There's only him and me here.

He wants to look cooler.. for me?!

Impossible. How could that be? I shook my head.

"ACHOOOO!"

I frowned at the sneeze and ran up to Myungsoo.

For the millionth time, I didn't know what the heck was I doing. My legs just carried me along.

I had no control over my body.

My arms extended.

Stupid arms! Why are you extending?!

It reached out, almost touching Myungsoo.

Wait! Arms!! That thing there is untouchable!!

My body wasn't listening.

Not even a bit.

My disobedient arms wrapped around Myungsoo's broad back. My face getting buried into his slightly wet and cold shirt.

Even so, he felt warm. And most importantly....secure.

I held my breath. I was too scared to move or say anything.

! He's going to think I'm such a weirdo. How was I going to explain to him that my arms moved on its own.

I was about to let go when he rotated without warning and wrapped me into a hug.

My mouth dropped open making the biggest 'O' you can imagine.

My eyes wandered around and flicked back and forth. My arms was just dangling there around his back.

"A-ahm...U-uh. M-myungsoo. T-this..uh." I stuttered. Darn it! Is my mouth not listening to me too??

Weirdly, he nuzzled into my damp hair. I flinched when I felt his hot breath brushing against my neck.

Tincklish.

It felt as if he was making me sleepy.

I hate to admit it but,

his hug actually felt nice.

"M-myungsoo?" I managed to choke out.

"Stay that way." He demanded

"W-wae?" Stop stuttering, I ordered myself.

I seriously want to dig a hole and jump into it.

His grip tightened.

 

No reply?

 

I could feel his mouth slightly open.

 

"I'm cold."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was this chapter? Short and stuff. >.<
I hope it wasn't bad!!! I tried my best!
I decided to make my chapters shorter since I have limited time.
But I hope this satisfy the myungzy lovers!
Myungzy is daebak!
Thank you for subscribing, upvoting & commenting~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~