One Blast

The Heavenly Tower

~MYUNGSOO'S POV~

I crossed my legs and stared at the girl. The weak and punny looking girl who actually managed to pass the preliminary round.
Impossible. I mean, just look at her!

Skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny.

All bones. Her skin is so pale, she looks like a doll. It makes her look pretty. Ack! I mean, pale skin makes her look weak!
Yes, weak indeed. From head to toe, all weak!

"Why are you staring?" She quinted her eyes at me.

Our whole group were in the smallest tower, the supplies tower. We were seated in a cafe, taking a break before the 1st floor game begins.

IU was too busy gobbling up her piece of cake and Wooyoung was too busy staring at IU and covering up his obvious laughter.

Suzy was just..... too busy glaring at me.

"Yah yah! Let's discuss about the game." I tapped on the table, annoyed by everyone's carefree atitude.

"As usual, fighting is not for me." IU spoke with full of cake and raised her fork to identify herself.

"You won't?!" Suzy exclaimed, clearly surprised.

"She specializes in technology and data gathering. She'll help us find a way to win. Almost like a strategist. As for me, I do the fighting. Myungsoo also does fighting." Wooyoung explained

"Oh..."

"What about you?" I barked.

"I-I....I don't know." she looked down.

"Aish! Worthless."

"Myungsoo!" IU and Wooyoung scoffed at the same time.

"I... I can be the 3rd fighter. I can fight." She spoke up. I hope, she thought.

"Weapon?' I asked, bored.

Obviously her weapon would be crappy. Aish! Gotta guide her through everything, don't I?

She handed me her sheathed sword. I took a glance at it and was about to hand it back but I stopped.

"T-This is..." I was lost for words.

IU and Wooyoung glanced up, their eyes started to widen like mine.

"What?" Suzy mumbled softly

"Tharraleous." We said in unison.

"How did you get this??" I growled.

Impossible! This is one of the strongest weapons that belong to advanced players. Every player dreams of obtaining it. Why does that puny girl gain possession of such a strong and rare sword? Who is she exactly?!

She reached out and took the sword out of my hand.

"S-someone gave it to me."

I tapped my chin.

Is she a royalty member? Maybe a examiner's dauughter?

"Who?" IU piped up.

"Erhm, a man."

She's hiding something. Gosh. She needs to take acting class. Her lies are so obvious.

"This sword is not something a normal player can obtain. Who are you exactly?" I demanded. I stared coldly into her eyess hoping to scare her into talking.

To my amaze, she's stronger than I thought. She glared right back at me.

"I'm Bae Suzy"

The Bae family? I never heard of such a family. Though I don't know all of them.

"I never heard of this family. If you're good enough to obtain this sword then you must be from some oh-so-cool family."

IU stared at Suzy then nodded slowly like she reluctant to agree with me.

"Aish! IU! Are you on my side??"

Startled, she looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile. "Can I be on both?"

"Ay, calm down hyung." Wooyoung wagged his finger in front of me.

Suzy pouted. "Yeah, thats right. Now that I'm on your team, it doesn't matter. We just have to work together and climb the tower."

"Do the examiners have no eyes? Putting you into our team."

"Hey, IU is weak too." Wooyoung pointed out. He was clearly satisfied to have noticed that point.

IU's mouth made and o shape and she started to playfully choke him.

"Yah! Try saying that again!!! I'll cut your head off."

"Aigghh! I got it! Surrender surrender!"

IU made a face and laughed at wooyoung pretending to have died from her grip.

Soon I started laughing and Suzy joined it.

I swear people looked at us like we were crazy. 4 people laughing and trembling when nothing funny was in sight. Yup. Complete psychos. That's what we look like.

"Hahaha-- OKAY STOP LAUG-HAHAHAHAHA." I bursted into laughter as I tried to compose myself.

Wooyoung was making a funny face by stretching his eyes and sticking out his tongue while hip dancing.

Try to imagine that.

Somehow, the petite IU joined him.

I clutched my stomach trying to hold in my laughter. Worst idea ever. Now I felt like puking out air.

I leaned over trying to contain my laugh. Then I felt heavy weight ontop of me.

"Yah!, what's tha-" I turned to see her sitting on my back.

"Yah!!! PABO! Get off! You'll dirty my handsome back!"

She stuck her tongue at me and she swung her right leg over to my right side and sat on me, horsey style.

IU and Wooyoung caught sight of this and started laughing all over again.

"Want to try?!" Wooyoung asked excitedly.

IU beamed and nodded. She hopped onto Wooyoung's back and he started running around like crazy.

"Let's go!" Well, she seemed awfully cheery.

I smirked. "Hey pabo."

"What?" She asked, surprised I even tried to talk to her.

From the bottom view, her long brown hair cascaded on the side of her face and touched my back slightly. The lighting from the cafe was covered by her head leaving a glowly effect around her. I blinked my eyes repeatedly. I thought I saw a halo form over her head.

She frowned. "Neh? What is it Myungsoo?"

Did she poison me? I felt this tingling feeling in my body as she said my name loud and clear.

Well substract WooU laughing like idiots in the background.

Yes, WooU. Couple names. Yay! I did something useful. I wonder how our names put together sound like.

Myungzy.

The name sounded nice. Oh god, what am I saying.

To hide my blushing, I squinted my eyes at her. "Ready?" I could feel my lips curling up at one side.

"Huh?" She blinked at me confused. She stared at me then slowly she seemed to have understood me.

"WAIT!" She screamed.

Too late.

I grabbed her legs tightly and using my special ability, speed, from the Kim family, I zoomed out of the cafe and out of the tower too.

Crazy. Again. I know. What am I doing with my life, piggyback riding this weak-bo?

But then again, it felt like it was the first time in my life I ever felt so happy.

"Ahh!! Slow down paboo!" She shouted as she clutched tightly to my shirt.

I smirked at the sudden contact. I stopped when we reached a meadow. It was full of flowers and with the blazing hot sun, it seemed like a perfect day in the spring.

I sat down and let go of Suzy. She slid off my back and looked at the grass.

Uh-oh.

PABO MYUNGSOO!!!

I gulped as I scooted more near her.

I nudged her a bit. "Y-yah. Pabo. G-gwenchana?"

Silence.

Oh . I didn't break her bones or something with my ultra speed, did I?

I was starting to get flustered. I waved my hands frantically and I was sweating like crazy.

I don't know if it was from carrying her or from the extreme panick I feel right now.

"Are you dead?!?!" I slapped both of my hands on my cheeks and my mouth wide open.

HOLY CRAP. WHAT IF SHE IS?!

I was all prepared. Air in. Mouth open, Eyes wide open. Voice is feeling fine.

Here comes Myungsoo's specialized y scream.

Suddenly a hand was thwarted in front of my face, stopping me from shouting in a millisecond. I completely froze, my hands still on my cheeks, my mouth and eyes still wide open. My eyes averted to Suzy. Her hand. I recognize her perfume.

Oh dear lord. What am I saying. Slap me, somebody! Do it! Do it to my beautiful face! Give it a good ol' hard slap. Just kidding. Just poke me and tell it isn't real.

She quickly flipped her head at me and flashed me a bright eye smile. It was so radiant that it could probably lit up a dark room.

"Fooled ya~" She clapped her hands together and swayed her head from side to side.

Cuteness overload. Warning, its not a thought from Myungsoo. I repeat, its not a thought from Myungsoo.

My cheeks were flushing with a bright pink, no wrong, BRIGHT RED color.

"Y-ya... Y-you... I..." I couldn't even speak properly.

And there she was smiling like a total retard and here I am unable to speak because of her!!

Wooyoung and IU came rushing into the meadow and grinned at us. Probably witnessing the whole scene...

OH NO. OH NO. OH NO.

THEY WITNESSED THE SCENE.

Here comes my whole life of teasing from Wooyoung. I face palmed myself.

"Looks like Myungsoo got a crush~" He cooed.

IU beamed brightly and patted me on the back. "Totally~"

"Who?" Being the idiot she was, suzy asked such a stupid question.

I wanted to face palm myself because of 1. her stupidness and 2. to hide my blush.

God! If you make me fall for her, I will come up there and hunt you! I will personally on you!

"Shut up Wooyoung." I growled.

Suzy smiled at me again.

Butterflies in stomach.

Ugh.

"You're not so bad! We're going to have one whole blast of an adventure~" She winked at us.

She raised her fist, her arm arm, forming at 90 degree angle with her body.

Wooyoung grinned and looked at IU quickly. He made a fist and pumped it with Suzy. IU then joined in, doing the same thing and also grinned at Wooyoung.

All three turned to look at me. I pouted and turned away.

"Oh Myungsooo~" wooyoung cooed.

I cringed.

I raised my fist and brought it together with the other 3.

"We're going to be the best team ever!!" We all said together and cheered in the broad meadow field.

Yeah, you heard that. I said 'we'. I found myself blending in with them, willing to do the most randomest things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I absolutely adored this chapter! Even I couldn't help but smile as I wrote this chapter! Especially the myungzy and  WooU moments!
Okay, I might had made it a bit weird but I think its funny to imagine what they're doing. XD
I hope you enjoy this chapter~ I know I was being hiatus but I really wanted to update for my subscribers!
Saranghaeyo subscribers~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~