Eunyoung

When Love Walked In

 

 
Love, what is love? I never believed in love since the day my father walked out on my mother and me. When he cheated on my mother for another women, I was only six then, and I did not understand what was happening. As I grown older, I found out the truth from my mother that my father never loved my mother. He only married my mother because of me. 
 
I always thought of myself as nothing, but a mistake that is not supposed to be born. That I was not suppose to live on this earth that I was nothing, useless, and hopeless.  “Honey, you are no mistake the mistake was your father and I” my mother assured me that night I cried in my bed while looking out at the night sky from the balcony. 
 
My life seems like it is a story coming out of a fairytale, but my life is nothing like those stories. My life is reality it is nothing but reality, at times I wish I could be the princess in the story and meet my prince charming, but who am I to be kidding myself. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[14 years later] 
I am now 20 years old working my usual shift, at the café I have been working at since I was 18.  All day I just stood at the counter smiling and taking orders for people, making pastries, and coffee. Watching couples walk in, and smile at one another, and a happy family with their children. All the things that I wish I had. 
 
"Excuse me,” a voice called out as I was making a vanilla ice coffee for one of my customers. 
 
"Yes?" I asked finally  turning around to see a good-looking young man, who entered the shop. 
 
"Could I please have some coffee; Could you make it quickly I have an important schedule I need to go to" the young man asked me, as I was frozen where I stood.
 
"Hello?" He waved his hands in front of my face, as I shook my head and smiled at him. 
 
"Sure, hold on for a couple of minutes" I replied turning my back on him and preparing  his coffee.  In just a couple of minutes I was finished and handed over his coffee to him.
 
He smiled at me, as he handed me the change.  What is this feeling?  I never felt it before, and my heart started beating faster when he gave me that smile. It gave me such a warm feeling, and I liked the feeling of it. After, he paid he walked out the door, and  I don't know  when is the next time I will see him again. 
 
"Did you know, who you just talked to?"  my co-worker and best friend Eun said that startled me, as I was surprised she was right behind me. 
 
"No, why would I?"  I asked as I went over to the tables to put away  the dishes and clean the tables. She followed me,  as she helped me clean. 
 
"Well, he is the leader of VIXX" she replied giving me a weird smile 
 
“VIXX, who is that?” she pretended she was shocked, but I know she wanted to roll her eyes at me for being clueless. Of course I didn’t know anything of the world they call K-pop. 
 
“Wait, how would you know that it was the leader of VIXX when he had his hood on, a hat, and shades?” I asked on how she could figure out who he is when not others did. 
 
“Well, little one I know an idol when I see one, and wasn’t it kind of obvious because I could tell since he was closer and I guess I am just observant with these things.” she replied nonchalantly with a shrug to her shoulders. 
 
My unnie is getting weirder day by day, but nonetheless I still love her, after all she is my one and only best friend that I have. I smiled shaking my head at her, as I helped more customers out before I needed to head home and help my mother.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hey everyone this is Kimmie_asian_17 and this is my first chapter. How is it? Hope you readers liked it, and wait for my next update as I will try to get chapter two up. Comment and subscribe. Comment and tell me what you guys think of it. Hope you guys have a wonderful day <3~
 
Love Always & Forever,
Kimmie_asian_17