Over & Fanvid

Your Name
Junsu hummed, getting near to the cafe. He suddenly smirked when he thought about Yoochun 'His probably got humiliated by Changmin' he snickered.
 
 Junsu stop when he saw Yoochun came out the cafe. He hides behind the post, peeking a little, he notice that Yoochun threw something in the trashcan and left
 
Junsu went where Yoochun was standing, his eyes wander what he threw in the trashcan and notice something familiar, he took it. It was some pieces of paper that were tore and crumple from Yoochun's notebook.
 
He opens it, saw Yoochun's Your Name composition and he knew that this composition is for that special person and that's Jaejoong.
 
He went inside the cafe to look for Jaejoong, he saw Changmin and asked him "Where's Jaejoong?"
 
Changmin snorts, "Hey Changmin how's your day would be nice than where's Jaejoong" he complained making Junsu scoffed, rolling his eyes "Nevermind. Give this to Jaejoong and tell him I found it outside" he explained. He put the crumple composition on the counter and started to leave
 
"Wait! Where are you going?" Changmin stops him and asked curiously. Junsu smiled, holding the doorknob of the front door "I need to find Yoochun" then he left.
 
Changmin sigh in disbelief, took the composition and put it somewhere safe, continuing to make some coffee and snacks for the costumers.
 
After a while, Changmin was cleaning some utensils until he notice Yunho came out from the back. He quirk an eyebrow when he saw that his blushing like a tomato. Yunho gets his bag, "Well I better get going. Can you tell Jaejoong that I'll leave" he said shyly not looking directly to Changmin's eyes.
 
Changmin was confused but he suddenly nods until he saw Yunho left the cafe. "What the hell. It looks like those three don't like this day" he mumbled to himself, continuing to clean the utensils then this time it's Jaejoong who came out from the back
 
"Yunho left already" Changmin said
 
"Really? He didn't wait for me before he leaves" Jaejoong complained as he put the bowl and towel to the side.
 
"Okay! What's going on?" Changmin asked
 
Jaejoong quirk an eyebrow "What's what?"
 
He sighs. "I didn't know Yunho came here already then now I just saw him blush like he's going to explode. Did you two do it at the back of the room? I thought you love Yoochun?" Changmin said all in a one breathe as he put his hand to his waist, staring to Jaejoong with a question look on his face.
 
Jaejoong blink twice but he chuckled "Yunho and I didn't do it and yes I love Yoochun not Yunho. His blushing because he spill the coffee all over his legs and I help him to clean it up" he explained, starting to help Changmin.
 
The bells tinkle, Jaejoong smiled but when he looked up to see who’s at the door, it suddenly disappears because it was a costumer.‘That's weird. Yoochun is late’ he thought as he bit his lower lip while accompanying the costumer.
 
Jaejoong went back to the counter to prepare the costumer's order. He was going to grab some sugar until he notice some crumple papers beside it. He takes a look at it and his eyes widen
 
"This is Yoochun's composition" he mumbled
 
Changmin turn his head and saw Jaejoong holding the composition. "Oh yeah! Yoochun was here a while ago but he suddenly left then Junsu came and told me to give that to you" he stated "Okay! Thanks" Jaejoong replied
 
Changmin snorts "Whatever", Jaejoong was still confused as he keep looking at the composition "Why is it crumple and tore from his notebook" he thought but he folds it, putting it on his pocket and started to make the order.
 
 
 "Hey! What's wrong?" Junsu ask, following Yoochun to the park "Why did you throw your 'Your Name' composition on the trashcan?"
 
Yoochun just shrugs and added "Just leave me alone"
 
 Junsu was pissed "Leaving you alone won't help" he complained. He went closer to Yoochun, looking to his eyes "It's about Jaejoong isn't it"
 
Yoochun advert his eyes when Junsu mentioned Jaejoong. Junsu was right "Are you going to tell me or not?" he asked as he sat on the bench. He sigh as he sat beside to Junsu "I saw Jaejoong and Yunho doing it"
 
"What!?!" Junsu's eyes widen "How did you know?"
 
"I was looking for Jaejoong when I'm going to the back until I heard Yunho then I saw Jaejoong kneeling" Yoochun explained, clenching his fists together as he put down his head, letting out a sigh
 
Junsu felt sad for Yoochun, he rubbed Yoochun's back saying "So what are you going to do now?"
 
Yoochun looks up and Junsu saw some tears. He was going to wipe it off but he stood up, using his long sleeve to wipe his tears off "I'm going to quit working"
 
"What!?! Why?" Junsu stood up, grabbing Yoochun's shoulder to turn around to look at him
 
"The reason why I stay to work is to help Yunho, remember?" Yoochun said with a low voice. "But this isn't about Yunho. It's about you, liking Jaejoong" Junsu replied "No! It's not like because you already love him, Yoochun". Junsu grab his arm, trying to make him understand about how much he loves Jaejoong.
 
Yoochun tutted "Yes! I love Jaejoong but Yunho loves him and they already done it so what's the point for me working" he said with a high voice, glaring to Junsu. Junsu didn't say anything but he tightens his hold to Yoochun "You should go tell Jaejoong that you love him"
 
Yoochun shrugs as he shoved Junsu's hand "This is the reason why I want to be alone" he said, walking away
 
Junsu watched Yoochun leaving, he sighs as he sat on the bench ruffling his hair "What the hell" he muttered
 
 
Changmin, Junsu and Yunho were talking to each other on their usual place to sit inside the cafeteria then Jaejoong came, sitting beside Yunho
 
"Hey" Jaejoong smiled at him
 
"Ah.. Yo!" Yunho stuttered trying to avoid Jaejoong's eyes
 
Changmin and Junsu founds it suspicious until Donghae tap Yunho "We have rehearsals" he said trying to pull Yunho up.
 
Yunho nodded, looking to his friends "Well I better get going". The three of them agreed, waving at Yunho when Donghae pulled him away for their rehearsals
 
Jaejoong notice something's missing on his tray. "Aish~ I forgot the utensils" he muttered, Changmin teased while smirking "Idiot as always". He didn't say anything but he was glaring at him when he stood up to get some utensils.
 
Junsu laugh but it stops when he saw Yoochun sitting on the other side of the cafeteria. "Okay! What the hell is going on here?" Changmin muttered when he saw Junsu looking to Yoochun.
 
Junsu shrugs, leaning his elbows on the table "Who first? Yoochun or Yunho?" he ask Changmin who should they talk about first.
 
Changmin points to Yoochun "Him" he said in a low voice making Junsu shiver a little then he sighs "He told me he saw Jaejoong and Yunho doing it" His eyes widen, he put his palm on his forehead making Junsu confused. "They didn't do it. Jaejoong told me that Yunho spills the coffee all over his legs so he help him out by cleaning it at the back of the room" he explained
 
Junsu's jaw dropped, pointing to Yoochun "Then he misunderstood" he mumbled, Changmin agreed with a nod then Jaejoong came back.
 
"I'm just going to get some utensils but I end up waiting for 15 minutes just for this" he complained, starting to eat his food
 
Junsu and Changmin were looking at him. Jaejoong notice it "What? Is there something on my face?" he asked curiously. Junsu shook his head while Changmin scoffed "Heh! Stop being a narcissist"
 
He replied with a smile on his face "Sorry I can't help it"
 
 
Yoochun was walking in the hallway until someone is blocking his way. He look up and saw Jaejoong smiling at him, he ignored him when he started to walk again.
 
Jaejoong was a little confused but he block him again making Yoochun tutted, "What do you want?" he was pissed but Jaejoong is still smiling at him
 
"Why didn't you came to work yesterday?" he asked
 
"Do you even need a reason to know why?"
 
Yoochun starts to walk again while Jaejoong followed him, smile disappeared when he heard what he just said but he gets something from his bag and showed the composition to Yoochun. "Changmin told me that you came but left then Junsu saw this outside. Why is it crumpled and tore from your notebook?"
 
Yoochun took the composition "It's none of your business" he muttered. Jaejoong quirk an eyebrow as he grabs his arm, asking "What's wrong with you? You've been grumpy all of a sudden?"
 
"Nothing" he sighs, trying to walk again but Jaejoong tighten his hold. Yoochun glances to Jaejoong, his eyes pleading to know the reason.
 
Yoochun advert his eyes away to him, trying to shove his hand, "I'm not going to work..." he mumbled
 
"You're going to be absent again?" Jaejoong was confused, trying to make him to look at him but Yoochun grab his wrist to let go of his arm. "No! I'm going to quit. I don't want to work anymore"
 
"But-" Jaejoong wants to say something but Yoochun
 
"I started to work there because I don't want you to reveal my composition. I stayed longer because Yunho wants to get closer to you but it seems I'm not needed anymore."
 
Jaejoong shook his head, "Don't say that. We need you" he said "... I need you"
 
Yoochun look to gaze Jaejoong when he said he needed him but he ignored it "Liar. I saw you and Yunho doing it yesterday"
 
"No! We didn't. Yunho spill his coffee all over his legs yesterday and I help him to clean it up" Jaejoong explained but he saw Yoochun looking away
 
Jaejoong went closer to Yoochun, hugging him. Yoochun was a little surprised "Wha-What are you doing?"
 
“You're the one I love ever since you sang your composition" Jaejoong admits, hugging him tightly
 
Yoochun was uncertain, he wanted to hug him back but instead he push him away making Jaejoong to stare at him "Yoochun..."
 
He backs away, "I'm sorry" he said as he started to walk away making Jaejoong alone when tears started to show up as he watch Yoochun walking away.
 
The Next Day...
 
Junsu went to his locker until he notice Changmin waiting for him "Hey!" he said with a smile on his face but it disappeared when he saw how serious Changmin looks.
 
"Where's Yoochun?" he says in a low voice, arms crossed while leaning to the locker besides to Junsu.
 
Junsu shook his head "I don't know. We didn't go to school together today" he said "Did he do something?"
 
Changmin tutted as he look to him "I thought Yoochun have feelings for Jaejoong?", he said seriously
 
"He still does" Junsu implied
 
Changmin scoffed, he didn't say anything after that until Junsu grab his hand "I know that this is not according to our plan to get the two of them together but we can fix this" he explained as he tighten Changmin's hold to his hand.
 
Changmin pulled Junsu as he lean his forehead to his, he says "I hope so"
 
Junsu smiled sheepishly, pecking at Changmin's lips before he backs away a little. "Well I have to go. I'll see you later, okay" he said, starting to walk while waving to Changmin.
 
He waved back him back until he's gone, turning around to go to his class. Changmin saw Yoochun standing just in front of him.
 
Yoochun smiled then he went back to get his things on his locker. Changmin was pissed, suddenly grabbing Yoochun's collar shirt "We need to talk"
 
"Whoa! Control your temper" Yoochun said "We can talk properly if you'll let go of me" he added, pointing to Changmin's fist still holding his collar shirt, he sighs letting go of Yoochun.
 
"So it's about Jaejoong isn't it?" Yoochun guessed, he knew that it's really about him.
 
Changmin scoffs "I'm not good with these kinds of things. I hate it the most but I hate to see Jaejoong not smiling so I'm going to tell you this..." he explained "When Jaejoong loves someone he will truly love that person and as far as I can see he really cares about you"
 
Yoochun quirk an eyebrow, it's really unusual for Changmin to say that "Who are you and what have you done to Changmin?" he asked curiously
 
Changmin hissed, glaring at him "I'm being serious here". He notice the compositions on Yoochun's hand, grabbing his wrist "I know that it's weird for me to say all those things but I know Jaejoong because he's my best friend. I don't show it a lot because I keep on teasing or bullying him, but seeing him hurt is the worst thing for me to see"
 
"Junsu told me about this composition, it's for Jaejoong isn't it" Changmin said as he glance at the composition, letting go of his wrist.
 
"Make sure to listen to your heart or you might regret it" he says as he walks away.
 
Yoochun watched Changmin as he leave, he scoffed as gazing his eyes everywhere until he lean back on his locker, looking to his composition.
 
 
Yoochun was running on his way to go to his class but stops as he backs away when he saw the music room is open. He came inside, closing the door, staring to the piano until he gets his composition looking at it "Jaejoong" he murmured.
 
He went to sit on the piano bench, starting to remove the covers from the piano keys. He puts his composition in front of him, starting to play his song.
 
As he keeps playing his song, he started to remember something related to Jaejoong.
 
 
"Why do you love to compose songs?" Jaejoong asked in a low voice. Yoochun smiled "To find that special person"
 
He stops, crying as hard as he keeps thinking about Jaejoong.
 
 
Tears starting to roll down as he keeps playing 'I already found that special person' He keeps playing a few more notes 'That's you Jaejoong. Always been you'
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N: WHOA!!! This is the long update that I did *O* Anyway here's the fanvid for this fic ^~^ Hope you like it *O*