Losing my Stupid Mind

Your Name
Yoochun look around what kind of food that is still available. He starts to grab some along with the utensils, he look around to know where he should sit. He notice Junsu waving at him along with Yunho then he notice Jaejoong and Changmin but he ignored them as he went on a vacant table on the other side.
 
 
It's been two weeks ever since Yoochun last hang-out with them. He didn't know how to confront Jaejoong after what happen he didn't even want to know what is really going on or he's just trying to ignore all what's happening.
 
 
Yoochun watch his classmates playing basketball on the side. He really wanted to join and play with them but he just recover from his illness yesterday, he didn't want to get sick again so instead he watch the game.
 
He got annoyed when the girls beside him keep cheering, well more like screaming but Yoochun shrug as he sat down while leaning his back on the wall still watching the game.
 
After a while, the game stops and the boys started to get some rest from a tough game. Yoochun closed his eyes, listening to the sounds that his classmate made especially the noises that they do from their rubber shoes. Then he heard someone getting close, because the noise that person did started to fade in to his ear
 
He felt that person sitting right beside him, asking "You look serious? Are you going to kill me?"
 
Yoochun snickered with a smile curving up, his eyes still closed "Give me a reason why should I kill you?" he ask, trying to get more comfortable on the way he sit
 
"Because I started to like Jaejoong and for helping me hook up with him even though you love him first you're still there to help me" Yunho exclaimed
 
"It's because you're my friend and I didn't want to lose one" Yoochun muttered
 
"You're stupid just because I'm your friend it doesn't mean you need to give up your love" Yunho continued, staring at the gymnasium ceiling. "But you ended up losing both"
 
Yoochun glance to him, he saw how serious Yunho is "I gave up already when Jaejoong told me that he loves you" Yunho added making him blink twice.
 
Yoochun wanted to say something but couldn't say it until Yunho stood up when the coach told them that rest time is over. He sighs, starting to leave the gymnasium.
 
 
Yoochun went to his locker to get some things for his next class. As he close his locker, he jump in surprise when Junsu was there leaning on the locker just beside his.
 
"What the hell. You scared me" he muttered.
 
Junsu grinned "I really did", he was making fun of him but after a few minutes he became serious and Yoochun notice but he tried to let it go and ask instead "So what's up?"
 
"Well... Yunho and I started to work in the cafe now" Junsu replied with a smile on his face. Yoochun scoffed patting his shoulder "Well that's good. You'll see Changmin everyday now" he said
 
"But it's still different since you left" Junsu proclaimed "You should come back. We miss you..."
 
Yoochun sigh trying to leave but Junsu tug his arm and said "Jaejoong misses you". He stiffened when he heard Jaejoong's name but Junsu suddenly get something on his pocket, he gave it to Yoochun "By the way as your friend i wanted to tell you that you're stupid" he added and left.
 
Yoochun chuckled, watching him going away until his eyes landed on a letter that he's holding. He opens it and saw that it came from Jaejoong.
 
Dear Yoochun,
 
When you read this letter it means Junsu gave it to you already. But this letter is not about Junsu, it's about us.
 
Um... It's kinda hard to explain, and I honestly can't handle my feelings for you anymore. There's just this painful heartache I can't understand why.
 
I guess it was all ever since you left, like there was something missing, like something inside of me died.
 
I heard from Junsu and Changmin that you still love me, and it made me confused whether it's really true. But I hope it’s true, I hope it is. Because... I love you and I never did stop loving you. I love you so much that I'm willing to set you free just so you could be happy.
 
But I want to know if Junsu and Changmin are telling the truth. I'll give you two days to think about it and if you show up to the cafe, it means it's true but if you didn't then I'll accept your decision even though it's painful that this love will not be mutual but just a one-sided love.
 
From Jaejoong.
 
He smiled after reading Jaejoong's letter. He folds it and put it in his bag and started to go to his class.
 
 
At the cafe...
 
Jaejoong helped Changmin and Junsu cleaning the dishes while Yunho is mopping the floor before the cafe opens up in few hours.
 
Junsu notice Jaejoong looking at the front door and his sigh. He got a little worried but Changmin said something "His not going back. It's already over, Jaejoong"
 
Junsu and Yunho were surprised what Changmin just said and it made Jaejoong more sad. Junsu glared at him "You made it worst, idiot"
 
"No! Changmin is right. Yoochun is not going back" Jaejoong interrupts
 
"I should probably take this trash to the back" he said getting the two trash bag and went to the back.
 
The three of them were quiet until Junsu hit Changmin as they went on arguing. Yunho shrugs, continuing to mop the floor.
 
Then he heard the bells tinkle. "Sorry we're still closed. Please come back after two hours" Yunho said without looking but the other person replied "Hey Yunho"
 
Yunho swear that the voice he heard was familiar. He suddenly looked to the front door, Yoochun standing there "You came back"
 
Junsu and Changmin heard Yunho then Junsu notice Yoochun and he suddenly went to hug him without saying anything
 
"It's about time you show up, stupid" Changmin interrupts
 
"Yeah I know that" Yoochun chuckled, looking around to find Jaejoong until Junsu spoke "If you're looking for him. His in the back"
 
He smiled, without any hesitation he went where Jaejoong is. He looked in every room and no sign of Jaejoong but he heard a sobbing noise from the changing room.
 
Yoochun went to open the door and he saw Jaejoong standing in front to his locker. He went inside making Jaejoong wipe his tears away "What's wrong, Junsu?" he said without looking at the door.
 
"Junsu is not here" Yoochun muttered making Jaejoong turn around as his eyes widen in surprised.
 
Yoochun smiled and said "I'm back", it made Jaejoong cry again as he went to hug him tightly. Yoochun hugs him back and at the same time calming him down.
 
After a while, Jaejoong stop crying, he stare to Yoochun's face and mumbled "That took you so long?". Yoochun chuckled, leaning his forehead to his "I know that and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner"
 
"Why didn't you?" Jaejoong as he keeps gazing to his eyes. Yoochun tighten his hold to Jaejoong's waist and stated "Well there's Yunho and it made me really confused"
 
"Yunho told me about you choosing love or friendship. Now I know the reason why you ask me about that" Jaejoong muttered "And you're pretty stupid you know. You can still have both, Yunho already accept the fact that I have feelings for you"
 
"I got that a lot. Three guys told me that I'm stupid and I know that I'm pretty damn stupid that the stupid me loves you so much" Yoochun said with a smile on his face and took a quick peck from Jaejoong making him blush trying to look away.
 

 

Yoochun snickered, grabbing his chin to make him look at him. He noticed little tears on Jaejoong's eyes as he gaze to him and whispered "Don't ever leave, Yoochun". He wipes those tears away, "I'll never leave again. Just like what you said in your letter something will be missing if one of us leaves"
 
Jaejoong smiled, leaning closer to kiss his lover. Yoochun accept it as he kisses him back as their kiss turn more passionate.
 
Both of them parted from their kiss, chest heaving "I love you". Both of them said and they chuckled together.
 
"Are we going to tell them the good news?" Yoochun asked as he entwined their fingers while Jaejoong snuggles his head to Yoochun's chest "I want to stay like this a little longer", "Okay" he smiled as he gave a kiss to Jaejoong's forehead.
 
^~^~^
A/N:  YAY!!! Finally it's done but Aw Your Name is already complete T_T But don't worry there's definitely a sequel for this ^~^ Well I hope you like this final update of Your Name and sorry that it took so long o.O Blame all my professors for making us a lot of artworks *O* If you want to see the artworks that I'm currently working on you can see it here