Love or Friendship

Your Name
"Why do you love to compose songs?" Jaejoong asked in a low voice. Yoochun smiled “To find that special person” he said as he keep playing a little notes in the keyboard.
 
Jaejoong smiled as he stated "There's a possibility you'll find that special person", Yoochun stared at him for a while and smiled "I know"
 
Silence came for both of them after, Jaejoong was looking around to prevent his gaze to Yoochun until he heard him clearing his throat and called him "Hey! Jaejoong"
 
He looks at him "What?", "If you had to stand between love and friendship, which would you choose?" he asked seriously. Jaejoong didn't hesitate to answer "There's no choice between those two, it becomes a package"
 
Yoochun look away a little until Jaejoong continued and look back at him "You either get both," Jaejoong paused to think then continued "Or lose both"
 
Yoochun nodded when he heard Jaejoong's answer. Jaejoong smiled a little but he suddenly got curious "Why did you ask so suddenly?". He startled "Um... Something related from my class" he said nervously.
 
Jaejoong quirk an eyebrow "Really? I didn't know that it's related in your major classes" he stated, "Ah! Whatever. Anyway why don't we go home already, Yoochun" he said as he stood up from the piano bench, stretching his arms.
 
"You can go home first. I still need to do something here before I leave" Yoochun muttered. "I should help you then so we can go home early" Jaejoong said happily but he saw Yoochun shook his head and added "I need to do this alone"
 
Jaejoong's smiled disappear when he saw his expression "Ah! Okay. See you tomorrow then" he suddenly exclaimed, showing a fake smile. Yoochun smiled back then he already left the cafe.
 
When he heard the back door closed, Yoochun sigh while tapping his fingers to the keyboard "I can either get both or lose both" he mumbled and after a while tears fell from his eyes. He stood up from the bench, tightening his fist, he suddenly punch the wall.
 
He punched again, "Really I'm an idiot" he said to himself while leaning his back to the wall as he cried "What should I do now?" he said in a low voice while staring to the piano.
 
 
Jaejoong was leaning his elbows on the table then he lean his chin both of his palm and hummed as he keep staring to Yoochun at the other side of the cafeteria with a smile on his face.
 
"What the hell! With that pose you're doing now makes you look like a 12 year old girl" Changmin complained as he sat down beside him, putting the tray on the table with lots of food on it.
 
"Shut up" Jaejoong protested as he rolled his eyes. Changmin ignored him until he notice that Jaejoong is still staring, he look at Jaejoong then he points the direction where his staring until it's pointed to Yoochun.
 
Changmin smirked "So you really do like him" he said as he took a bite from his food. Jaejoong look at him confusedly "What are you talking about?", "Oh please, Jaejoong, stop denying already" Changmin stated "The way you look at him today is totally obvious so there's no point for you to complain."
 
He took another bite from his food, Jaejoong blink twice then he smiled "You're right. How did you know?" he asked as he continued to stare at Yoochun laughing with Junsu and Yunho.
 
Changmin swallowed his food and drank a little water and said "I'm not naive you know" he whined and continued "Besides it's really obvious. If people didn't notice how obvious they are it means they're blind". Jaejoong hit his arm lightly "I hate you" he mumbled. "I hate you too so get used to it" Changmin said when he rub where Jaejoong hit him, making both of them laugh after that.
 
Yunho and Junsu were having a good time talking together while Yoochun just listens to their conversation with a grin on his face. Then suddenly Yoochun remembered something and told Yunho "Hey! You're going to be late in your rehearsal"
 
Both of them were looking at him, "I don't have rehearsal for today" Junsu denied but Yoochun shook his head "I didn't mean you. I meant him" he muttered when he was pointing to Yunho.
 
Yunho was looking to his wristwatch and his eyes widen "Oh ! His right" he said when he stood up from his chair, gets his bag and left. Yoochun and Junsu were laughing at Yunho when he left. "That's definitely Yunho" Junsu exclaimed, pointing where Yunho just left making Yoochun laugh again then Junsu joined in.
 
They stop laughing when they heard a loud thud on their table; both of them look up and saw Yunho. "What are you still doing here?" Junsu asked curiously and he answered with a smile on his face "Don't forget where going back to the cafe", Yoochun's smile disappeared when he said that.
 
Junsu notice him until he heard Yunho's voice "Hey! Are you listening?", he was confused "Sorry! What did you say?"
 
Yunho sigh "You're coming with us this time, right?" he said with a little quirk of his eyebrow. Junsu nodded "Yeah! Now get out of here before your professor scold you" he said and gesturing his hand to make him leave "Shoo... Shoo..."
 
When Yunho disappeared, Junsu suddenly turn his head to Yoochun "What's with the face?" he asked. "What face?" Yoochun said curiously while averting his eyes, biting his lower lip and Junsu saw that face again, he points at him with his finger "That face I'm seeing right now"
 
Yoochun sigh, clasp his hands together as he look at Junsu nervously "Junsu, I'm sorry" he apologized. Junsu tilt his head a little, a confused look on his face and asked "Sorry for what?"
 
"For what I said to you yesterday" Yoochun continued "I was a yesterday", "Okay! Who are you and what have you done to Yoochun?" Junsu said with a little smile on his face. "Junsu, I'm serious" he said seriously making Junsu closed his mouth. Yoochun stares at him "You were right all along"
 
Junsu quirk an eyebrow still confused at what Yoochun are saying, Yoochun notice him "Do you still remember that you asked me 'Why do I love to compose songs?'". He nodded and said "To find that...", "Special person" Yoochun finish the sentence, he look around until he felt a shiver inside his body. He moved his eyes to Junsu, he saw Junsu smiling sheepishly "You already found that special person".
 
Yoochun didn't say anything but nodded, Junsu can't help himself but chuckle because of the way he act. "Let me guess... It's Jaejoong" he said while leaning his elbow on the table making Yoochun nod again.
 
"You should tell him" Junsu stated but Yoochun mumbled "How about Yunho?", "So what? You like Jaejoong first than he did" Junsu exclaimed as he sit up straight then crosses his arms to his chest. "But I was confused that time" Yoochun protests but Junsu didn't give in "It's still the same"
 
Yoochun bit his lip for a second then he look up to Junsu and said "Yunho is our friend", "So you’re choosing friendship over love" Junsu sigh in disbelief. "How about you? Are you okay that Yunho likes Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked seriously.
 
Junsu's eyes widen at his question but he shrug "You should already know that Yunho and I aren't together", "But you two-" Yoochun was going to say something until Junsu interrupted him "It's true that I slept with Yunho but we already stop last semester."
 
Yoochun understood, he didn't say anything after that. Junsu rolled his eyes, sighing then he moves his head a little looking for someone until his phone vibrates and looks at the message.
 
"Well I'm going to get something in my locker" Junsu said as he stood up, Yoochun look up waving at him "See you later then". Junsu smiled and left the cafeteria.
 
 
Junsu was walking to the hallway until he saw someone waiting near his locker, he started to run. When he came "Your fast" he said panting a little bit. "I lied. I told him that I'm going to get something in my locker" the other person explained
 
Junsu blink twice and smiled "That's what I told Yoochun a while ago", "Cool" he said as he ruffle Junsu's hair but Junsu shove his hand away.
 
"What now?" he said curiously, opening his locker to fix his hair while looking to the mirror. The other person thinks "Hmm... No idea but those two are dense" he said, started walking. Junsu saw him leaving from the mirror; he closes his locker and followed him "Hey! Changmin, wait for me"
 
 
"WHAT!?!" Yunho shouted and said "You only have two days left to work at the cafe". Yoochun nodded while they're going to the cafe. Then Yunho suddenly block Yoochun while grabbing both of his shoulders and bow his head "Please! Ask to stay a little while longer" he begged.
 
Yoochun was a little surprised but Junsu shove Yunho's hands away from Yoochun "Why should Yoochun stay longer?" he ask glaring a little to Yunho. He was surprised on what Junsu did but he pouted "Yoochun is the reason why I can come to the cafe, if he's gone then I don't have any reasons to go there" Yunho explained.
 
Junsu hit his arm "Then why don't you work there instead of Yoochun" he scoffed, Yunho rub his arm where Junsu just hit him and complained "What's with you? Obviously you have an attitude problem ever since we left school"
 
Junsu rolled his eyes "I don't have an attitude problem, you are because you keep relying on Yoochun" he shrugged, he was going to say something more but Yoochun stops him and smiled "It's okay"
 
"What?" Junsu quirk an eyebrow but Yunho suddenly put his arm around Yoochun's neck "Thanks man" he said happily when they're walking again, making Junsu jaw-dropped. He ruffled his hair; he was a pissed and muttered "Unbelievable", following both of them before he loses them until they came to the cafe.
 
The three of them came inside and went to the counter. Junsu and Yunho sat together near the counter while Yoochun gets his apron and wrap it around his waist, helping Jaejoong preparing some coffee and some delicious snacks.
 
Jaejoong smiled when he saw that he's helping him and gave Yunho his newly made coffee caramel with a smile on his face. He suddenly notices Junsu "It seems you made it today" he said happily, making Junsu smiled back at him.
 
"Anything you want?" Jaejoong asked him when he started to prepare another cup. "I want-" Junsu was cut-off when Changmin came "Hey! Hyung is going to open the cafe now" he said with a hand on his waist.
 
"We already know" Jaejoong shrugged but added "Anyway this is-", "Junsu" Changmin said with a smirk on his face. "You two know each other?" Yoochun asked, staring at him after he puts a piece of cake on the tray.
 
Changmin scoffed, didn't even said anything while Junsu just smiling to them. Yunho swallowed what he drank from the cup "How?" he asked curiously and took another sip.
 
Junsu suddenly grinned "It's because Changmin and I are dating". For a moment, it became quiet until Yunho swallowed his coffee didn't care if it's hot while Jaejoong freezes from cleaning the utensils and Yoochun putting a last plate of cake in the tray before he drops it.
 
"WHAT!?!" the three of them suddenly said in unison making Changmin and Junsu cover their ears. "Since when?" Yoochun asked as he leaned closer to hear about Junsu and Changmin.
 
"Last semester. That's why I stop sleeping with him" Junsu explained, he points to Yunho when he said the last sentence. "We want to know how you met him." Jaejoong asked curiously.
 
Junsu was looking to Changmin, he saw him nodding and smiled "Changmin was taking pictures around the campus and I was practicing my lines for rehearsal until the next thing that happen he took some pictures of me" he explained, grinning and added "We met every day and that's how it all started".
 
The three of them were awed at Junsu's story "His playing hard to get, you know" Junsu muttered making Yoochun and Yunho ruffling his hair and started to .
 
Jaejoong blink twice, he talks to Changmin "Why didn't you tell me?" he complained. He crosses his arm on his waist a little bit confused "Why should I? It's my life not yours" Changmin muttered then Jaejoong pouted "But we're friends, right?"
 
He scoffed "Friends? I thought we're classmates" but Jaejoong suddenly pinch his arm, mumbling "I hate you", Changmin hissed a little "I told you to get used to it" he smirked making him pouting more.
 
Both of them turn around when they heard a cough and their attention are to Yoochun "So it means the five of us can hang out together at School often. Now that these two are dating" he explained as he gazes to Junsu then to Changmin and smiled.
 
The five of them nodded, agreeing on what he said until Yoochun caught Jaejoong's attention beckon him to follow him. Jaejoong did until both of them are alone in a room.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked while sitting down on a bench. Yoochun breathes facing Jaejoong "Is it okay if I'll extend my work here" he said seriously then he saw Jaejoong smiling, "I'll tell hyung that you'll be here for a while" he rub his thighs before standing up then he tap Yoochun’s shoulder "Let's go" he whispered and left the room.
 
Yoochun sat at the side of the bench, he suddenly lay his back on the bench, covering his eyes with his arm and whimpered "What am I doing?"
 
 
A/N: Uwah! Only two or three chapters to go for Your Name T_T Anyway I hope you'll like this update and I might update late because I'm going back to School tomorrow T.T So you should blame school that I can't update Your Name >.<