Yoochun's Friends Part II

Your Name
Yoochun and Yunho were talking while they're walking to where Yoochun's works until Yunho notice Yoochun standing in front of the cafe. "Are we going to eat some snacks before we go to your work?" he asked curiously as he keeps staring to the cafe then to Yoochun.
 
"Actually we're here" Yoochun said as he grinned to Yunho. His mouth drop-opened when he was pointing to the cafe then to Yoochun "You... You work here?" he implied. Yoochun nodded and came in, Yunho followed him behind.
 
The bells tinkle when they open the door "Welcome" Jaejoong said happily until he notice it's Yoochun and Yunho. "Great! You're here" Jaejoong grab his hand and brought him to the counter, leaving Yunho startled while standing then he went to the counter.
 
"What's wrong?" Yoochun was confused, Jaejoong wrap the apron around Yoochun's waist until he heard a whined "I have my own hands you know". Jaejoong didn't say anything but there's a smirk crept on his face.
 
When his done tying the apron around Yoochun's waist. He get the tray filled with snacks from the counter and gave it to him "Deliver this to those group of girls near the window" Jaejoong whispered "And don't forget to smile"
 
"You're not my mom" Yoochun shrugged, Jaejoong grinned and push him to walk. When he turnaround he saw Yunho looking at them in awed, He bowed a little "Do you want to eat or drink something, Yunho?" he asked when he went to the counter and started to make something.
 
Yunho shook his head and sat near the counter where Jaejoong is, he lean his elbow on the counter "Surprise me". Jaejoong quirk an eyebrow "O-okay" he muttered as he gave the coffee that he just made for Yunho.
 
He gestured his hand to the coffee "I hope you like it?" he implied with a smile on his face while starting to do something else like wiping the counter. Yunho took a sip and his eyes widen "Wow! This is delicious" he was amazed, he took another sip and asked "What is this?"
 
Jaejoong chuckled at Yunho's reaction but he answered his question "That's coffee caramel". He took another sip until the cup is empty, he grinned "I totally love it". Jaejoong couldn't resist to smile because of how Yunho loved his coffee until Changmin tap him using his elbow.
 
"Who's that?" Changmin asked curiously. Jaejoong introduce both of them "Oh yeah! Changmin, this is Yunho, Yoochun's friend and this is Changmin my classmate", "You can just say we're friends" Changmin interrupted.
 
Jaejoong glared at him, he was going to hit him but he already went to the other side of the counter. "That bastard" he mumbled until he remembered that Yunho is there, "Sorry about that. He's really a bastard when you get to know him" he implied as he refill Yunho's cup.
 
He thanked him when Jaejoong is done refilling his cup. He sniffs at the sweet scent as he took a sip again, when he put the cup down he notice that Jaejoong is looking at him. It made him a little surprised and jerks his head away from Yunho. He chuckled when he saw a light pink blush on Jaejoong's cheek.
 
 "By the way, wha-what brings you here?" Jaejoong asked as he gave some snack to him. Yunho's eyes widen when he ask him, he started to get nervous "Ah... Um... It's be-because..."
 
"It's because Yunho wants to know where I work" Yoochun interrupted as he tap his shoulder and gave the tray to Jaejoong. Jaejoong understood and started to put another snacks on the tray while Yunho sigh in relief.
 
Yoochun notice him and smirk "You better repay me for this" he whispered and Yunho nodded. Yoochun went to the counter to help Jaejoong and he started to complain about the group of girls always asking a lot of questions about him, Jaejoong just laugh about it until both of them heard a ringing tone
 
"Hello?" both of them turn around and saw Yunho talking to his phone. "Oh " Yunho hang up and stood up from his seat, "Where are you going?" Yoochun asked curiously then he replied "The professor came back so we have dance practice" then he left the cafe.
 
Yoochun sigh when the bells tinkle and carried the tray and gave it to another costumer. When he came back to the counter, Jaejoong suddenly asked him "Why didn't you bring Junsu when they want to know where you work?"
 
"Junsu can't make it today because he has vocal rehearsals" Yoochun answered, he started to clean the utensils. Yoochun flip the sign board to closed, he removed his apron and folded it nicely and he put it inside the drawer. He sigh and look around until his eyes concentrated to the piano.
 
"Do you need a companion?" Yoochun jump in surprised when he heard Jaejoong's voice and he turn on the lights.
 
Yoochun smiled "That would be great" he started to go sit on the piano bench, Jaejoong followed him and sat beside him. Yoochun stiffened when he felt Jaejoong's arm brushing to his. He looks at it and started to look up until he met his eyes.
 
He averts his eyes until he started to put his fingers on the white keyboard, making a melody flow inside the cafe. This time Yoochun hummed his song instead of singing them, Jaejoong closes his eyes to listen.
 
When Yoochun is done playing, Jaejoong applaud "That was amazing. You really love to compose your own songs". Yoochun smiled, he played a little notes "I really do" he said while looking at Jaejoong.
 
Both of them were silent after that and neither of them look away until Jaejoong broke the silence "Why do you love to compose songs?" he asked in a low voice. Yoochun smiled “To find that special person” he said as he keep playing a little notes in the keyboard.