Yoochun's Friends Part I

Your Name
Jaejoong was walking his way to school until he saw Yoochun in front of him and remembered something from yesterday
 
 
Jaejoong lower his head “You really like this person?”, “What?” Yoochun suddenly look at him with a confused look “What do you mean?”
 
Jaejoong was a little surprised “Well… The words in your song…”. Yoochun chuckled “But I don’t have someone I like”
 
 
He saw Yoochun talking with his two friends. Between the tall guy and the spiky hair guy, he can already tell that's Yoochun because of his broad shoulders, his messy hair and also because of his black shoulder bag that he uses every day.
 
Jaejoong shook his head and continue to walk instead. He walk passed to Yoochun along with his friends but suddenly someone grab his wrist. He stopped to look at his wrist and to the person who grab him. It was Yoochun, he was smiling at him until Yunho asked "Who's he?", "Isn't he the pretty guy that gave back your notebook last week" Junsu interrupted and exclaimed making Jaejoong blush a little.
 
Yoochun chuckled and let go of his wrist, instead he wrap it around Jaejoong's neck while smiling. "Yeah! His name is Jaejoong" he said, "Jaejoong, these two losers are Junsu and Yunho" Yoochun smirk as he gesture the both of them.
 
Yunho hit Yoochun's arm lightly and ruffled his hair "You jerk". Yoochun unwrap his arm to Jaejoong's neck to fix his hair, he hissed and glared at Yunho. Junsu laugh to both of them but he saw Jaejoong, a little bit confused and smiled.
 
They started to walk to their school and Junsu asked "What's your major, Jaejoong?", "Photography" Jaejoong replied with a smile. "Cool! Yoochun and I are majoring in music while this tall guy is majoring in dancing" Junsu implied, pointing to Yoochun and Yunho.
 
Jaejoong really had a great time talking with Yoochun and his friends but then Changmin grab his hand and pulled him on their way to school saying "You don't want to be late in our first period". Jaejoong groaned but he looked at Yoochun, bowing his head a little and mouthed 'Sorry'.
 
Yoochun just laugh when he saw him "See you at work later" he shouted while waving. "Work!?!" Yunho and Junsu said in unison but he just smiled and continued to walk making the two ask him about his work.
 
 
Those lips, those sweet lips of yours
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more
Every time I see you, I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?
 
Yunho came to their table with a food on his tray and sat down beside to Yoochun who is busy writing in his notebook. Yunho started to eat until he notice Jaejoong to the other side of the cafeteria. "Hey! Yoochun" he implied but Yoochun just hummed with a raised eyebrow.
 
"Do you think I'll have a chance with Jaejoong?" Yunho was looking at him, he was startled "What?" Yunho grinned. "His really pretty for a guy" he said as he took another bite from his food.
 
"So you got tired of Junsu and now you're after Jaejoong" Yoochun scoffed and put his notebook in his bag. "No! I never get tired of Junsu but you know that we have no strings attach" Yunho explained "So can you help me hook up with him. I'm starting to like him" and he implied.
 
Yoochun sigh "Okay! I'm going to help you. You're going to come to my part time when classes are over" he added. Yunho nodded and continue to eat but Yoochun saw Jaejoong looking at him with a smile, he smiled back.
 
 
Yoochun went to his locker to get his English book until Junsu came and wrap his arms around his neck. "Is it true that you're going to help Yunho hook with Jaejoong?" he asked making him a little curious "How did you know about that?"
 
Junsu rolled his eyes and lean his back to the locker "Isn't it obvious. Yunho never stop talking about it". "I see" Yoochun replied. "So you're really going to help Yunho?" Junsu asked making Yoochun nod "Are you sure about this?" Junsu asked again.
 
He raised an eyebrow and look at him "Okay! Why do you keep asking me?", Junsu was looking down while rubbing his nape "Well I thought you like Jaejoong" he said slowly. Yoochun suddenly close his locker when Junsu said that and complained "What are you saying? Me liking Jaejoong?", "Impossible" Yoochun mumbled as he started to go to their classroom.
 
Junsu followed him "But the way you look at him last week when he came to our class and also earlier". Yoochun stop walking and glared at him "I'm not like you and Yunho. So don't say that kind of stuff to me. You must be imagining it" he explained.
 
Both of them were standing in the hallway, until Yoochun realize what he did and apologized "I'm sorry, Junsu. I didn't mean to-", Junsu interrupted "No! It's okay. I shouldn't said that in the first place" he tap Yoochun's back.
 
"Well let's go before we get scolded" Junsu grinned and continue to walk. He suddenly sighs and stared at Junsu's back 'I'm sorry Junsu' he thought and followed him.
 
When the class was over, Yoochun pack his things until someone told him that Yunho is looking for him. He saw him waving at him with a grin on his face. Yoochun grab his bag and started to leave until Yunho notice something "You’re not coming with us, Junsu?" he asked.
 
Junsu smiled "I'd love to but I can't. I have vocal rehearsals" he answered making Yunho implied "Too bad". Junsu was already standing beside Yoochun and tap his shoulder "I'll call you later to tell me the details" he said happily.
 
Yoochun suddenly smile and nodded then Junsu left. "Let's go" Yoochun said as he started to walk then Yunho followed and asked "You know I've been curious? What is your part-time job? How come Junsu and I didn't know about it?"
 
Yoochun chuckled "I won't tell you. You'll know it soon" he said as he remember what Jaejoong did last week.
 
 
Jaejoong get something from the counter and went towards him and wrap it around his waist and tie it “Don’t forget to wear an apron. You work here now so you should wear one”.
 
Yoochun was blushing “Thank… you” when Jaejoong finishes tying the apron he tap his back “Make sure you’ll not mess up” he whispered to his ear making Yoochun blushed.