First Meeting

Your Name
EDIT: I edit this chapter and decided to remove Jaejoong and Yoochun's Point of View *O* So I hope you can read it again
 
 

Yoochun is chewing on the bottom of his pen, looking troubled. He then starts writing something in his notebook.

“Jaejoong, would you ask that boy over there if he’s ready to order” the owner of the café said to Jaejoong. “Okay” he smiled and walk towards his table.

“Are you ready to order Mister?” Jaejoong was holding a small notebook and a pen to write down his order while smiling at him.

Yoochun was a bit surprised but blush a little because of his smile “I’ll order… a strawberry cake please”. Jaejoong wrote it down and smiled at him again. He also smiled back and he went back to give the order to the owner while Yoochun starts writing again.


Jaejoong was cleaning the utensils but he was looking to Yoochun and notice that he keeps writing something in his notebook.

“You like him?” Jaejoong blinked and look beside him “What are you saying, Changmin?”, “Well you’ve been looking at him all day so I thought you like him” Changmin smirked while cleaning the glasses.

He put the utensils at the drawer “How can I possibly like him. He’s a new costumer”, “You’ve got a point” Changmin agreed but they heard the bells tinkle above the door and they notice that Yoochun already left the store.

Jaejoong raised his left eyebrow and saw a notebook at the table. “Ah” he slightly react and went to get the notebook.

He was looking at the notebook that Yoochun always writes. ‘Maybe he forgot that he left it here. I’ll give it back to him tomorrow’  Jaejoong thought. Then he suddenly open the notebook without even thinking if he shouldn’t and saw something

I'm entranced by your lips, and eyes
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this

Sometimes when you're sad
I don't know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
I kiss your soft hand
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times

Call my name
Today is exactly your day
I'll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I'll run to you now and confess


Jaejoong's heart was beating so fast when he read what it says ‘Wow! He’s good’ he thought and close the notebook


The Next Day

Yoochun search something inside his bag “Oh no! Where is it?”, “What’s wrong Yoochun?” Junsu ask curiously

“My notebook. I think it’s gone” Yoochun said still searching for his notebook in the bag and Junsu added “Maybe you just misplace it”. “No! I know it’s in here somewhere” he put out all the things in his bag but still couldn’t find his notebook.

“Yoochun! Someone is looking for you” his classmate said. He suddenly turned his head at the door and saw a familiar pretty guy waving at him. “Who’s that pretty guy?” Junsu was curious but Yoochun shook his head “I don’t know?”


He went out to the classroom and talk to him “Um… Who are you?”. The guy smiled and showed something to him “I think this notebook is yours”. “Ah” he was a little surprised and the guy gave the notebook to him “Thank you very much”. “You’re welcome” the guy smiled again but Yoochun can’t help thinking that he already met him.

“Sorry for the trouble but have we met before?” he asked while looking at him. The guy blink twice “I work part-time at a café near this University”. Yoochun snaps his fingers and point towards him “Ah! I remember now. You’re the guy that smiles a lot”.

Jaejoong starts grinning and showed his hand “Anyway I’m Kim Jaejoong but you can call me Jaejoong instead”. “Nice to meet you I’m Park Yoochun but you can call me Yoochun” and they shake hands.

He points at his notebook “By the way! I really like what is written in your notebook”. Yoochun let go of his hand and blush a little “You.. saw… what is written inside…”, “Kinda” Jaejoong sticks his tongue out while going back to his class.

Yoochun was really embarrassed because Jaejoong saw what he wrote in his notebook ‘That guy read what is written inside my notebook’ he thought. Then he suddenly realized “OH ! HE READ IT!!!”

Junsu and his other classmates were surprised. “What’s wrong, Yoochun?” Junsu ask as he taps Yoochun’s shoulder.

“The guy a while ago named Jaejoong saw what I wrote inside this notebook” Yoochun showed his notebook to him. Junsu was a little confused “So?”. “So… Junsu this is the lyrics I composed” he hissed “He might think I’m a ert for stalking someone or maybe tell everyone about it” he sat down in his chair and slam his forehead at the table “What should I do?”

Junsu sat in a chair in front of him “You know you can tell him not to tell everyone about it”. Yoochun lift his head to look at him and he thought ‘That’s not a bad idea’

At the café

Jaejoong put on his apron around his waist and started to wipe the table then he spread a pattern cloth and put it on the table then he also put the candle and the menu. He did the same thing with the other tables and he smiled because he did a great job.

Changmin just finish mopping the floor and he look around on how spotless the place is. Both of them look at each other and smiled a lot. The owner went to the front door “Okay! Now we’re open” he said as he flip the sign board into open then some group of teenagers came inside.

“Welcome” all the workers said in unison happily smiling at the costumers


The café became busy with so many costumers ordering snacks and more. Then the bells started to tinkle “Welcome” Jaejoong said so happily but he notice who came “Oh! It’s you”. Yoochun smiled at him “Hi! Jaejoong” then he went to the available seat at the side of the café.

Jaejoong followed him to where his going to seat and ask for his order “So what do you want?” he said while clicking the pen and prepare to write it down. “You” he implied while looking at Jaejoong, Jaejoong blink twice when he heard what he said “What?”. Yoochun rests both of his elbow at the table still looking at him “What I mean is I need to talk to you”, “Ah… Okay” he was touching his nape but his cheeks were bright red.

Jaejoong suddenly realized something “So why do you need to talk to me?” he asked curiously. Yoochun smiled again, he gets something from his bag and he showed his notebook to Jaejoong “You saw what is written inside right?”, “Yeah” he didn’t hesitate to answer. “Please don’t tell anyone about it” he pouted and even did the puppy dog eyes look

He giggled “I won’t but there should be a condition” he said seriously but Yoochun nodded “What is it?”. “You need to work as a part-time here” Jaejoong suggested. “Okay” he agreed to what he says but he mention something “For two weeks”

Yoochun nodded again “Okay! Wah- Wait! For two weeks!?! Why?” he complained but Jaejoong smiled and nodded. “Oh! If you don’t want to then I’ll tell everyone what is written in your notebook” he tried to scared him and started to walk back to the counter but Yoochun grab his wrist to stop him “I’ll do it”.

Jaejoong grinned “Okay! You’ll start working today” he grab Yoochun’s hands and brought him to their owner.

“Hyung, this guy is going to work here for two weeks” Jaejoong smiled while pointing to Yoochun, making the owner and his friend confused. He bow and introduce himself “I’m Park Yoochun but you can call me Yoochun instead. And I promise to do my best here” then end it with a smile.

“Ah! Well then you can start by giving this to the girls over there” the owner said while putting the last cake at the tray and gave it to him. He gets the tray and starts carrying it but Jaejoong stops him “Wait”

Yoochun blink twice but Jaejoong get something from the drawer and went towards him and wrap it around his waist and tie it “Don’t forget to wear an apron. You work here now so you should wear one”. Yoochun was blushing “Thank… you” when Jaejoong finishes tying the apron he tap his back “Make sure you’ll not mess up” he whispered to his ear making Yoochun blushed.

He breathes a little and went to the place where the girls are seated and gave them their order “Please enjoy” he said while giving them an angelic smile. The girls were mesmerized by his smile and started to talk to him.

Changmin saw what is happening but he look to Jaejoong “You told me you don’t like him”, “I don’t” Jaejoong replied while making a tea. Changmin put his hand at his waist and raised an eyebrow “So what did really happen?”. Jaejoong put the tea at the tray and stared to Changmin with a smile on his face “It’s a secret” then he carried the tray to give it to their costumer


Yoochun mopped the floor until it’s clean. He stops for a while and wipe the sweat on his forehead using his sleeve then he look around. ‘It’s been a week since I started working here’ he thought while putting the mop in the closet and then he went to the worker’s room to get his things so he can go home.

He turn off the lights at the worker’s room and went to the counter to turn off the lights at the café too but Yoochun couldn’t help himself looking at the piano.

He sat on the bench and drop his bag behind it and he suddenly put his hands at the keyboard and start playing some little notes until he start singing my song.

I'm entranced by your lips, and eyes
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this



Jaejoong went home with Changmin after they finish their work but when he look in his bag he notice that his cellphone is gone ‘Oh no! I left my cellphone’ he thought

Jaejoong look at Changmin making him curious “What’s wrong?”, “Sorry Changmin, you can go home without me. I forgot something” Jaejoong said as he started to walk back. “Eh! Wa- What?” Changmin was confused then he left without even looking back

Jaejoong get his spare key inside his bag and open the back entrance to the café and came inside. He went to the worker’s room and open the lights. As soon as he open it he saw his cellphone lying on the bench. He grab it and put it in his bag.

He turn off the lights then close the door but then Jaejoong heard a piano. ‘Someone is still here?’ he thought as he keep hearing the notes. He went to the place where he hear the notes then he stop when he saw Yoochun playing the piano while singing. As Jaejoong keep listening to his song he notice those words that coming out from his mouth.

Call my name
Today is exactly your day
I'll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I'll run to you now and confess


When he finished playing the last notes Jaejoong can feel his heart beating so fast, but his hands started clapping on its own.

Yoochun startled when he heard that someone was clapping then he saw it was Jaejoong “Why are you still here?” he ask but Jaejoong went closer and ignored his question “Is it possible that the song you sang is the one written in your notebook?” he said while resting his arms on the piano while looking at Yoochun.

He suddenly look away but his cheeks were bright red “I was right” Jaejoong implied when he notice him and lower his head “You really like this person?”

“What?” Yoochun suddenly look at him with a confused look “What do you mean?”. Jaejoong was a little surprised “Well… The words in your song…”. Yoochun chuckled “But I don’t have someone I like”