Unexpected

Your Name
Jaejoong took the last food that he wanted for his lunch, when he turnaround he saw that the tables are already full. Changmin was beside him while carrying his tray and he saw someone familiar "We can share a table with Junsu and the others" he said.
 
Jaejoong look at him and snorted "You're just saying that because you wanted to be with Junsu". Changmin smirk at his statement "Look who's talking. Yoochun is there too" he added making Jaejoong blush a little.
 
Changmin started to go to where they seated while Jaejoong is following behind. Junsu smiled when they came, Changmin sat beside to Junsu. "You still eat a lot" he complained when he saw Changmin's tray full of food.
 
Jaejoong notice Yoochun sleeping on the table with his arms as his pillow. He chuckled at Yoochun's cute sleeping position and he was going to sit beside him until Yunho grab his wrist and offered Jaejoong to sit beside him "Here! Sit beside me"
 
He blink twice, he didn't refuse his offer so he sat beside to Yunho and started to eat. Jaejoong gazes Changmin and Junsu then his eyes suddenly gazes to the sleeping Yoochun.
 
But afterwards, he shivered when he felt someone looking at him. He turns his head a little and saw Yunho looking at him with a sheepish smile on his face. Jaejoong smiled then continue to eat trying to ignore Yunho for a moment.
 
"Hey! Do you have classes after this?" Junsu asked to break away the awkwardness around them. Jaejoong nodded "We'll have an outdoor activity in our photography class" he said and took another bite from his food.
 
"Really?" Yunho said happily and added "We have PE class after this. Maybe we can see each other". Changmin was going to say something until Yoochun woke up, rubbing his eyes while he stretch a little
 
"I woke up because I heard PE class" he mumbled then a yawn came afterwards. He blink many times, he saw Jaejoong and Changmin with them and smiled "Nice to see the two of you sitting with us", both of them smiled at what Yoochun’s statement.
 
Yoochun notice something as he glance to Junsu with Changmin, then Jaejoong with Yunho. He sighed "Well it looks like I'm out of place" he said, stood up from his sit, stretching his body "I think I'm going to continue sleeping in the infirmary"
 
After that sentence, he already left the cafeteria. "Does Yoochun don't like sports?" Jaejoong asked curiously "No! He's actually good at it but he has limits because of his health" Yunho answered, making Jaejoong understood.
 
"You know, Junsu and I were surprised that the two of you became friends" Changmin stated as he took the last bite from his food.
 
Jaejoong quirk an eyebrow still confused but Junsu interrupted "Ah! Forget about what Changmin says, at least all of us are friends now" he said cutely with a smile as well
 
"Junsu's right" Yunho agreed as he snake his arms around Jaejoong's neck. He stiffened when he felt Yunho's arm but he relax when he felt really welcomed.
 
 
Yoochun went inside the infirmary, "Oh! What's wrong, Yoochun?" the nurse asked curiously. "Do you have any medicine that can cured a broken heart" he said seriously when he started to sit at the side of the bed.
 
The nurse giggled "No! I don't but you're being a hopeless romantic" she said when she started to pull the curtain to cover Yoochun "Get some sleep, okay"
 
Yoochun nodded and the nurse closes the curtain completely. He removed his shoes and lay down on the bed "I'am hopeless romantic and I'm really dense for not realizing my feelings sooner" he mumbled until he fallen to sleep.
 
After a while, Yoochun's alone, having all the time by himself in the cottage because he can't join Junsu and Yunho in their PE class because of his health.
 
He feels the breeze for a while, taking a long deep breath, started to write the words in his notebook.
 
He keeps writing, then erased some mistakes and starts to think again. He writes it down before he'll forget those words, the words that made him found his special person.
 
Yoochun closes his notebook, sighing in content while resting his elbows on the table, clasping his hand together while smiling sheepishly.
 
He started to hum his song then closes his eyes and felt the breeze humming along with him.
 
 
Jaejoong went outside their University Building while stretching his arms up, down and sideways. His DSLR camera is wrapped around his neck until he grab it and starts taking some pictures everywhere
 
He took a picture of the beautiful scenery of the field, he started to move around to find more and saw a guy sitting alone in a cottage.
 
Jaejoong took a picture again, he was confused as he moved his DSLR afar from him but he suddenly started to zoom his lens until he saw Yoochun. He suddenly smiled and went where Yoochun is.
 
"Hey" Jaejoong smiled, he took a sit beside him. Yoochun smiled back when he saw Jaejoong "What are you doing here?" he ask curiously.
 
"We have an outdoor activity today" Jaejoong put his DSLR on the table "And it seems you can't handle PE because of your health am I right" he added
 
Yoochun scoffed "Heh! It seems that duckbutt doesn't know how to shut up". Jaejoong chuckled, he notice Yoochun's notebook and said "So it seems you're composing again"
 
"Huh!?!" Yoochun mumbled but Jaejoong was pointing to his notebook, Yoochun notice it "Oh this..." he said making him nodded "Actually it's already done"
 
"Really?" Jaejoong was a little surprised then he asked "Do you mind if I look at it?” Yoochun didn't hesitate and gave his notebook to him with a smile on his face "I don't mind and besides you already know about this notebook"
 
Jaejoong blush a little on what he just said. He took and opens the notebook, he saw the lyrics. Jaejoong read it first, when his done reading, he was totally amazed.
 
He stared to Yoochun for a while and suddenly smiled "I want to hear it if it's okay?" Jaejoong ask as he gave back the notebook to him. Yoochun startled "I love to but I can't because there's no piano" he explained.
 
Jaejoong pouted as he stared to Yoochun but he suddenly had an idea "How about I'll hum then you'll sing the lyrics. I already know the beat so I think it will be okay" he said happily.
 
Yoochun chuckled "You really don't want to give up, huh?" he shrugged. Jaejoong nodded "Please..." he mumbled, Yoochun sigh as a sign of giving up while Jaejoong smiled because he won.
 
Yoochun suddenly sat properly making Jaejoong to do the same then he explain where he'll start humming. Jaejoong nodded at every sentence until he said "Okay! I got it"
 
Yoochun smiled. He started to sing the first line then Jaejoong started to hum while tapping the table to add more beat
 
I'm entranced by your long, straight hair
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this

Sometimes when you're sad
I don't know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
I kiss your small hand
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I'll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I'll run to you now and confess

Those red lips, those sweet red lips of yours
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more
Every time I see you, I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don't you know my feelings?
There's definitely only one today
I'm gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

Our love won't change into
The appearance of a fountain pen
I'll definitely write your feelings down
Hold my hand
I'm still falling in love with you

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I'll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I'll run to you now and confess

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don't you know my feelings?
There's definitely only one today
I'm gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

I'm gonna whisper to you
Call my name, baby
Today is your day, baby
Call my name
 
"Wow! That was amazing" Jaejoong stated "Like beyond amazing. So you already found that special person?" he asked, tapping his fingers on the table everywhere.
 
Yoochun stared to his eyes, smiling making his dimples showed up. With that respond, Jaejoong knows that he did find that special person but he felt sad.
 
After a few minutes of silence, Jaejoong cleared his throat "Yoochun" he lower his voice. Yoochun glance at him confusedly "What is it?"
 
He breathes in and gazes to his eyes while explaining "I really want to tell you this sooner". "It was... I... Really wanted to tell..." Jaejoong's lips were trembling, he was nervous to tell Yoochun.
 
"Hey!" both of them turn around to found out who called them but no one was around. Yoochun tilt his head a little while sitting in a comfortable position "That's weird. I know I just heard Yunho's voice"
 
 Jaejoong tried to look around but no sign of him until someone from behind put a cold drink to Jaejoong's face. He looked up and saw Yunho offering him the drink "For you"
 
"Ah... Thank you" Jaejoong muttered when he took the drink and put it on the table. Yunho notice something on his face "You're sweating". He grabbed his towel, wiping the sweat on Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong's eyes widen when Yunho did that but he stared at him and saw Yunho smiling. When Yunho is done, he suddenly sat beside him
 
Yoochun sigh when he saw what just happen. Jaejoong notice him, he was going to say something but he interrupted "I'm leaving. I'll leave the two of you alone". Yoochun stood up from where he sat and grab his things and left.
 
"Wa-wait" Jaejoong implied but he suddenly sigh when Yoochun went inside the building.
 
He noticed Yunho, a little bit confused on what's going on. He bit his lower lip and grab his DSLR camera "I need to go back before Changmin noticed that I'm gone" he said. Yunho nodded but he suddenly grab his wrist "I'll see you later then. At the cafe"
 
Jaejoong smiled "Yeah", Yunho let go of him as he watch him leave until his smile disappeared when Jaejoong is gone, he remembered what Junsu said to him.
 
‘Because you keep relying on Yoochun’
 
Yunho ruffled his hair using both of his hands as he keeps remembering it while sighing.
 
He grabbed his cellphone from his pocket and called Yoochun. It kept ringing until he answered it "Hey Yoochun" Yunho implied but he heard a shrug on the other line "We just saw each other a while ago. Do you already miss me or did Jaejoong reject you?"
 
Yunho chuckled "They're both wrong. I just wanted to tell you that I can't come with you later" he explained but he didn't hear any response from Yoochun. "Hello? Hey! Yoochun are you there?" he muttered.
 
"Did Jaejoong really reject you or something?" Yoochun said but Yunho knew that he's worried; he chuckled and replied "I told you it's not like that. I have dance rehearsals that's why"
 
"Well I need to go so see you tomorrow instead" Yunho didn't wait for Yoochun's reply, hanging-up his phone.
 
"Hey Yunho, you jerk. Why are you skipping class?" Junsu shouted when he saw him sitting comfortably in the cottage. He went where Yunho is. "Oh no" Yunho started to leave until he heard that Junsu is coming closer so he started to run then Junsu chased him "Your death Yunho"
 
 
Jaejoong gave some snacks to the people in every table in the cafe. He went back to the counter and noticed someone familiar.
 
He started to make a coffee caramel for him "You're quite early today. Yoochun is not here yet" he said when he gave his coffee to Yunho. He used his fingertip to trace the tip of the cup.
 
Jaejoong noticed him and he started to get curious but he shrugs it off. "Yoochun told me I should go because he'll be late" Yunho lied and took a sip of his coffee. When he look up, he saw Jaejoong leaning close to him and he backs away a little "Then can I ask something related to Yoochun" Jaejoong implied making him a little surprised.
 
Yunho quirk an eyebrow when he put down his coffee "What about Yoochun?"
 
Jaejoong suddenly blush adverting his eyes away to Yunho "Well...", "Well what?" Yunho stared to Jaejoong, wants to know the reason why he should ask about Yoochun.
 
Jaejoong inhaled, he gaze to Yunho "Well I have feelings for Yoochun that's why" he admitted with a sheepish smile on his face.
 
Yunho was shocked, he didn't know what to say until his elbow hit the cup making the coffee spill all over his legs "!" he stood up from where he sat "Ah ! It's hot". Jaejoong panicked when he saw what happen to Yunho.
 
He grabbed his wrist and brought him to an empty room. Jaejoong gesture his hand "Wait here. I'm going to get some towel with cold water to cool it down" he explained
 
Yunho nodded, he leaned his back on the wall, complaining "Ah! The hell...", "I didn't expect that" he whispered as he closed his eyes
 
Jaejoong came back "I'm back with a bowl of cold water and towel with me". He put it beside to Yunho, he started to squeeze the towel and look up to Yunho.
 
Yunho stiffened when he look at him while biting his lower lip. "Well?" Yunho was confused when he heard Jaejoong's voice. "Aren't you going to pull your pants up or do you want to remove them instead" Jaejoong stated still squeezing the towel. Yunho breathe a little and started to pull his pants up. He suddenly shivers when he felt something cold on his thigh, he saw Jaejoong wiping his thigh and he can't help to scream
 
"Bear with it, okay?" Jaejoong implied, continuing to wipe Yunho's thigh and he keeps screaming until it turn into moans because of the cold towel.
 
Yunho arched his head back, biting his lip to stop but fail, he's embarrassed on what is happening. Jaejoong was also embarrassed and he keep continuing to wipe his thigh and legs, ignoring at Yunho's reaction, he look up and saw that Yunho blush like a tomato and shook his head trying to concentrate.
 
 
Yoochun is walking his way to the cafe, he felt his phone vibrated and gets it from his pocket. He saw a text message from Junsu
 
Junsu: I have vocal rehearsals so I can't come today. Please tell Changmin about it and I hope you and Jaejoong will have a cute conversation again now that Yunho can't come as well
 
He chuckled after he read it, he starts to type a reply
 
Yoochun: I'm not your messenger, duckbutt, and yeah I hope I can control myself being with Jaejoong
Junsu: Hehe! Don't worry you'll pretty much end up making out with him
Yoochun: Go to hell...
Junsu: *O*
 
Yoochun puts back his phone in his pocket when he came to the cafe. He went inside looking around, he notice Jaejoong is not around until he saw Changmin.
 
He came to say Hi and tell him that Junsu can't come making Changmin smirk "He already told me earlier". Yoochun rolled his eyes, shrugging "That jerk totally made me embarrassed"
 
"Pretty much" Changmin implied with a smirk on his face. Yoochun glared at him, he snorted but he looks around again and still no sign of Jaejoong, "Hey! Where's Jaejoong?" he asked Changmin. He rolled his eyes "His in the back room. Getting some stuff I think" he implied then Yoochun thank him and started to go there.
 
Yoochun walk his way to the room until he heard something and stop. He tried to listen and heard another one again "Ah! ...", he blink twice when he heard the familiar voice.
 
He started to walk again, the sounds started to get louder then he stops in front of the room until he notice that the sounds were moans. Yoochun peek a little, he saw Yunho leaning back on the wall. He opens the door more to see what is happening until his eyes widen when he saw Jaejoong kneeling in front of Yunho doing something.
 
He let go of the doorknob when Yunho moaned again, he suddenly had an idea what they're doing and he didn't like it.
 
Yoochun walked away from the room. Changmin was preparing a coffee but he notice Yoochun leaving and he tried to call him but the door suddenly close, the tinkle of the bells fades away and he saw a deep expression on Yoochun's face outside the window until he's totally gone.
 
Changmin tilt his head a little, confused on Yoochun's sudden reaction.