Chapter 9 - Loves

Dangerous Mission

''KNEEL DOWN!'' the King growled. It wasn't the first time that the seven princes had been in this situation. But right now it's only six.

The princes obey and kneel down on their knees. ''Father, please forgive us.'' the eldest apologize while keeping his eyes on the ground, ''Forgive you seven bastard sons?! You guys are to stay in Neverland forever and is forbid to go back to that mortal world again!'' the King shouted to his sons, then he look away and murmur, ''And that girl, I should've killed her earlier so their generation won't start again and stick to my sons.''

Unfortunatly the princes had heard him. Their eyes were widened, ''What did you say Father?'' AJ asked.

The King turn around and face his sons, but then he noticed that someone was missing. ''Where's that ing son Hoon?!'' the King growled again.

''Don't tell me that he's with that granddaughter!!''


''APPEAR YOURSELF!'' Hoon keeps shouting and searching everywhere for the ''you.''

''Hoon, who are you searching for?'' she got scared by his sudden reactions. ''A spirit, a familiar spirit. She still has this scent.'' he was serious, he really is. His eyes were like fierce, but inside the fierce, there was sadness too.

'It was painful you know?' a female voice with a sad tone play in his mind, 'It was painful on how your father had killed me, burn me. Making me I can't be a spirit when I died, thousand years later I have been living as a non-human and non-ghost life. No, it wasn't life.' the voice pause, then it grew into a mean voice. 'It's hell, or much worse than hell.' the voice turn into a whisper in Hoon's mind.

He fell on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks. 'But,' the voice continue, 'I will have my revenge, I will never forgive you guys. It was you guys who led me to that day! It was you guys who tricked me to that day!'

''No! It wasn't us!'' he argue back, trying to fight back his tears. ''I'm sorry for who had led you to that non-human and non-ghost days, but it was us who wanted to protect you, we truely love you...'' his tears falling uncontrollable.

'Lies, I would not trust you guys anymore.' the last sentence the voice had said in his mind. ''Please, trust our truths..'' He's mad, but he's not mad at her, he's mad at himself for not able to protect her. 'She doesn't have to have that coming, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.. I'm sorry.' Hoon kneel down on the ground crying all his sadness away. Then a hand came and wipe his tears away.

Hoon look up, to face Yura with her caring face. ''Are you ok?'' she continue to wipe his tears away. Hoon doesn't know why but he hug her tightly. He buried his face to her hairs, sending his cold lips to Yura's neck like last time.

''Yura, I love you.'' he whisper in her ear.

'HUH?!'