Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday?

Dangerous Mission

''What?! Vampires?!'' The master slammed his hand on the table. ''I ain't taking those jokes anymore!!!! You either continue the mission or else you'll die in my hand!!'' He aims his gun toward her head and threaten her.

''I'm sorry my master.'' she apologized. ''I'll try to finish this mission as fast as I could.''

''Good, now go back to that place before I get mad again!''

''Yes my master.'' she bowed and walk away from this ''Company.''

Yura's Pov.

It's because of one word.

When I moved in and lived with the seven vampire, I learned a word, ''scared.''

I was trained to fight, act, seduce, and kill. But I was never trained to be scare. And this is my first mission, I can't fail. Master said if I complete this mission, they will tell me who had killed my parents, leaving me so miserable in that company.

I walked back to U-Kiss's mansion, but the time I got there, there was no sun. I open the door and walked inside to find Kevin with some flowers he's holding.

''Yura, I'm so sorry about yesterday, I promised it will never happen again.'' he smile, ''And this is my apology presents.'' He handed me the flowers.

''Thanks.'' I accepted the apology. ''When is your birthday?''

''Huh?'' I don't even know my own birthday. ''I said when is your birthday?''  he asked again.

''I-I don't know.''

''Then I'll make a birthday for you!'' he beamed. Birthdays it's just a waste of time, why bother?

End Of Yura's Pov.

''Yura, sit and watch TV, the rest of us will be out for a minute.''

''Ok.'' she obey and sat on the couch. 'They're vampires, they can read minds, however, they can't read mine's. If I killed one of them.......BUT...........I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KILL THEM!!!!!'

Yura sat on the couch for about half an hour already. And U-Kiss had gone for half an hour. Suddenly they came back with a cake that wrote, ''Happy Birthday Yura! ❤''

And there was a heart.

''Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to Yura~Happy Birthday to you~'' they all sang.

'Why are they torturing me like this?' Yura asked herself.

'I told you, your heart cannot soften for them, remember that?!!'

''Happy Birthday Yura!'' Kevin opened the confetti. ''My birthday?''

''Yeah! Since you forgot your birthday, we created one for you! And it's today!''

''Yura, make a wish.''Soohyun held the cake in front of her, and a candle with fire.

Yura closed her eyes and wish, 'I wish I could complete this mission, and find who killed my parents.' She opens her eyes and blow the candle.

''Hooray!!!''


''Those damn sons, they don't even know who's that girl.'' the king growled in frustration.

''My lord, do you want me to send some guards to the human world to kill that _____ girl call Yura?''

''No, not right now. I want them to learn a lesson. It's already a thousand years passed now, and they still can't get over that traitor that they once love?'' the king took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

''That traitor might is that ___ girl's ancestor. If not, there shouldn't be 1% of scent in her blood that smells the same.'' 

''That girl's ancestors is our natural enemy, I can't let Vampires and Wolves get marry, the generation will be out of control.'' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Ok, I have ENOUGH of silent readers. *I'm sorry*

But please my dear subscibers!!! Paste a comment in the comment and give me some ideas. All my stories are for you, and I'm sad these days because no one have been commenting........

ANYWAY.................................................................

How is this story going so far?

A) Ok

B) Lame

C) Fantastic!

D) Good So far!! Keep going!!!

One rule: Sunscribe and comment, and I'm going to update more!!!! *muah!!! send kisses!!* urgh....goosebumps...