Chapter 2 - Actings....

Dangerous Mission

''Whose turn is it?'' Eli ask. ''Whose turn to bite?''

''Dongho, it's your turn.'' the leader tilted his head toward their target. Dongho step up, one hand on the girl's waist, another hand on the girl's shoulder. He lean in and whispered, ''Don't worry, oppa will take good care of you.'' Before the girl could say anything back, he attacked, pressing his fangs into . Red eyes widening for blood.

After he's done, the girl dropped on the floor, all pale. ''Her bloods is filled with alcohols. Nasty.''

They all smile together then walk their way home. When they turn, they saw a girl lying on the floor.

''I don't recgonize this girl.'' Kiseop said.

''Neither do us, let's just go.'' the leader command. ''H-help.'' the girl held out her hand. ''Help, they're coming after me.'' Her voice was weak, like she was trapped without food for a week.

''Where did she go?!'' They heard a several mens shouting. Then one men found her lying on the floor and dragged her back. ''Help!!'' she yelled.

Hoon appeared next to the men less than a second, with his red eyes glowing. The man froze in his place in horror. The girl collapse on the floor, Kevin went to her and carry her to their house, away from another piercing scream.


The girl slowly open her eyes, found she was in a king sized bed.

''Oh! She woke up.'' said Kevin.

''How did I ended up here?'' she looked around.

''You called for help, so we help you, and what happened to you?'' Hoon asked.

''They killed my parents, and they were trying to kidnap me and sell me to some places, luckily I escaped.''

''Those bastards, I should've torn them apart.'' Kiseop snarled.

''Kiseop, calm your tempers.'' he obeyed. ''So now, you don't have a place to stay? How about staying here for a while?'' Soohyun suggested.

The rest of s stare at their leader in disbelief.

'How could you let a human stay here?!' AJ glare at his brother.

'AJ's right, hyung, who know what could happen to her?' Eli speak in his mind.

'Don't argue, I already made up my mind.  Unless if any of you wants to go back to father's place.'

All of them immediately drop their faces to the ground and gulped.

''Thank you.'' she thanked him.

''What's your name?'' Kevin asked.

''Yura, Kwon Yura.'' she smiles. 'Going well on my mission.'