Chapter 4 - Attacks

Dangerous Mission

'I really need to start updating on my mission, if I can't, I'm going to stay with them forever, the more I stay with them, the more my heart will soften.' she thought.

They were all in the living room, some walking around in circles, some standing there focus on the floor like a statue, and some doing nothing.

''Umm....did you guys ate anything yet?'' Yura broke the silence. Everybody stare at her. ''I mean, are you guys hungry?''

''We're not hungry Yura, just stay here.'' Hoon answer her, but his eyes were still on the floor, like trying to ready something that's unfamiliar. Then he gasped, ''They're coming.''

''What for?'' AJ snarled. 

''For Yura.'' Hoon looked at her while his two eyebrows were almost touching.

''WHAT?'' Soohyun clenched his fist. 'Who is coming for me? And why?'

''What the hell are those wolves coming for Yura?'' Eli look over at the door. ''I heard it, they said, they're coming for her soul.''

''Father didn't sent them here right?'' Dongho asked.

''No.''

''Then, why don't we just give Yura to them then?'' Dongho looked at Yura like she doesn't belong here.

'Dongho, she has a very special mind and soul, we can't give her to anyone, we need to find out who she is first.' AJ sopke to Dongho in his mind.

'What the?!'

Then, there were growls outside the mansion.

''Those dogs.'' 

There was at least more than a dozen out there. Werewolves with red eyes.

A wolves broke the door and attack Hoon right away.

''Kevin, took Yura out of here, don't let any of this dogs be near her!!'' Soohyun shouted his orders.

''Yes Hyung!'' Kevin carried Yura in a bridal style and run outside. Yura had caught some of the scenes, she saw Soohyun tearing some werewolves apart, Eli threw the wolves to the wall, and some biting them.

'Who are they? They are not ordianary gangs.'

When Kevin and Yura were outside, Yura look at Kevin with a confuse face on. ''Who are you guys?''

''We're ourselves.'' Kevin look around, not meeting her eyes. Then a werewolf were running to attack Yura, Kevin went in front of her and slammed the wolf to the floor. 'A normal person couldn't do that, even the most muscular guys in the world, can't do that. The wolf looks twice a size than normal wolves.'

The members from the inside of the house went out with bloods on their shirts and pants, maybe their faces too.

''Looks like we only have this one left.'' Soohyun bent down a little and his position looks like it's ready to attack anytime.

The wolf did a growling sound in his chest, revealing its teeths.

''This is a big one, or the biggest one.'' Kevin stood in front of Yura and did a half smirk.

The monster attacked, but to Yura. This is a biggest one, its strength is more powerful than the others, knocking Kevin away from Yura and she flew up in the air.

The wolf were ready to catch her with its teeths, but Kiseop was faster, he jumped and catch Yura, the same time kicked the monster on the ground.

The rest of the members finished the show, tore the werewolf into pieces.

Yura was standing there in horror, but her hand was bleeding.... OH NO!!!

Kevin's eyes were red when he had smelled her fresh sweet bloods. He stood up and walking toward to Yura with a face of hungers.

''Kevin?'' Eli asked from behind. But he ignore him, he kept walking and met Yura's eyes. 'They're red.'

''I can't wait no more, but my lungs are urging for bloodYour blood is so sweet, I could even smell it from afar.'' he smelled the air, and showed his fangs.

''Kevin, you can't do this.'' the leader defense Yura. 'They're Vampires.'