Chapter 6 - An Impossible Mission

Dangerous Mission

'No....my mission is way impossible now, and now this vampire Hoon is telling me that I'm their next victim.'

''To love.'' he said.

''Huh?!!!''

'Things sure is getting more and more complicated.'

''It's the second time that our leader had let a human stay with us, especially a girl.''

''You mean, there's the first time?'' she asked. 

Hoon laugh, but with sadness. ''We are vampires, but we don't look at mortals as foods, I'll tell you the story.'' He pause, his eyes were focus on the ground.

''The first time that Soohyun had let a human stay with us it's about 1000 years ago, we are old if you think that way.'' he pause again, still looking on the ground and chuckled. ''We found this girl on the street like when we had found you, but she got by her boyfriend and dumped her in the street. At that time, we haven't met Kevin yet.'' 

He haven't let go of Yura's hand yet, instead, he rub her hand with his thumb softly.

''She didn't call for help, but we helped her anyway. We bring her back to our land and heal her wounds and cuts. Later on, we start developing feelings for her. Just a human, with fresh bloods. But she was different, we couldn't smell any bloods inside her, instead we smell poisons. She told us that she love us too, and she would do whatever to stay with us, she doesn't even care if we're vampires. We decided to change her into one when our wedding days came, however, we never did, because...''

He choked back his tears and continue, ''Because our-so-call-father came and killed her in the day we were getting marry with her.'' This time, his tears fell.

Yura looks like she was going to cry too, she wanted to hug him and comfort her. 'Kwon Yura! You are in a mission, and your mission is to kill them!! Your heart cannot soften for them!!'

Hoon hug her, wrap his arms around her and cried. ''Please don't leave us, we won't let the history repeat its path, we will protect you no matter what.'' He buried his face to her hairs, sending his cold lips to Yura's neck.

She froze in her spot. 'I'm in a mission Kwon Yura!!!'

However, she wrap her arms around Hoon's and whispered, ''I won't.''

'I have no idea what am I doing.....but I can't fall for him!!!'

'I'm sorry, but I'm leding you to the wrong path.'