Chapter 5 - I am in a Mission

Dangerous Mission

''Why can't I?'' he growled. ''You just can't.''

Kevin went to attack Soohyun instead, ''How dare you attack your own brother?!!'' Soohyun fight back, with a great force.

'Why can't you just kill each other, then my mission could update?' Yura was hoping they would kill each other, but they are vampires, stronger than they look.

''I'll send you back to Father's place if you don't control myself.'' Soohyun gripped Kevin's shirt. ''Until I drank her blood.'' his eyes landed on Yura. 

''The rest of you help me out, tie him up!!'' they obey, Eli went behind Kevin and the rest tied him up.

''Argh!! Untie me!!! I need her blood!! The sweetest blood I've ever smelled.'' 

''Hoon, go heal Yura's hand.'' Soohyun eyed him. Then he grip Kevin's face with one hand, ''Obey to your leader.''

''Leade-'' he fainted after Soohyun's eye stare ability. 


''You need to be careful later on this days, Kevin is the member that had drank human bloods the least, and he's addicted to your blood, like a drug.'' Hoon explained while cleaning Yura's hand and put a band aid.

''Are you guys really vampires?'' she asked. Hoon looked up. ''But your eyes aren't red.'' Yura complained.

He bent his head and took off his contacts. ''Happy now?'' he smiled.

'No...my mission is impossible now...'

''I have a question.'' 

''Spill it.''

''Why do you guys keep me here?'' Probably most people would ask this question...

''Tell you the truth, we are vampires, and we sometimes drank human bloods, you might think that you're a food for us later? We don't know why, but our leader Soohyun wants to keep you here, he said you have a very special mind and soul. That none of the humans we have met in the past hundred centuries have.''

''I have a special mind and soul? Why are you so sure about that?'' 

''We all can read minds.'' Yura gasped in her mind, thinking they might found out her mission. ''But you're the first person that we can't read your mind.''He took Yura's hand, she look at him.

''You may be our next victim.''

'Huh?!' her eyes widened.