Plans and Changes

Welcome Home

Season 2 Chapter 2
Plans and Changes

 "What do you mean demons?" I asked in a hard voice, how could they have kept this from me!? Youngjae sighed as he looked at my foot and put his warm hands on it lightly, so it didn't hurt.

"Youngjae you can't use any more of your energy" Himchan hissed, moving forward to stop him but he shook his head and heat warmed up my whole leg.

"There, healed" Youngjae mumbled and moved away, leaving the members to talk seriously.

"We're fallen angels, angels that no longer have their grace. Without their grace angels... essentially would turn dark and turn into a demon. We were just hoping it would take longer for the symptoms to kick in" Yongguk explained in the calmest voice he could manage, given the situation. 

"How long will it take?" I asked, trying to keep my cool. At first the members looked at me, not understanding but Youngjae gasped and shuddered.

"Judging by the rate we're going, you'll probably have to kill us by the end of the year..." Youngjae's voice was so broken, and the members joined in with the shocked gasps and shudders. I looked especially at Daehyun's face... I would have to kill them? The six people I cared for most in this world?

"No!" I yelled, standing as tall as I could. My chest filled with determination! "That's not going to happen! No matter what I'll fix you all, aunt Jess!" I yelled for my aunt who instantly appeared out of no where. It looked like she was listening... ghostly tears welling up in her sad eyes.

"Yejin, there's no way to change it" Daehyun reached for my hands but I jerked away, eyeing him, angry.

"I'm not going to kill you! None of you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs at the members, they fell silent, refusing to talk. "Aunt Jess, is there a solution?" I turned to her and she flinched, biting her lip before nodding. 

"There's only one that I know of, but three times out of ten it doesn't work..." she hesitated as the members looked at her, Zelo the most hopeful. "The other 7 times they died" she finished, making my chest hurt again. 

"We agree!" Himchan yelled suddenly, making the rest of us jump. I was about to go against him but the others nodded in agreement.

"I'm in too!" Jongup said in a loud voice, leaning closer to aunt Jess who looked a little shocked that they'd take the chance.

"What do we do!?" Himchan joined Jongup with surrounding her, looking at her with the most hopeful smiles. She sighed and shook her head, not believing what she was hearing.

"You turn into human" she confessed making them all gasp again... I looked at Daehyun who in turn looked at me... Daehyun human? We'd get to live together, forever...

"What do we need to do?" He asked, the most clam out of everyone. She faced him and hesitated, but seemed to make up her mind and nodded.

"First we need to get permittion from a full angel who can do the phasing, we need an angel for each member, it takes a lot of energy to do it" she explained in a 'matter-of-fact' voice. "Then the angel will drain all of your life, until you are barely alive... that's what's the most dangerous part... and as you esentially comeback from the dead... you'll be human" she finished, putting her hands on her hips and levetating in mid-air, proud that she'd managed to explain it helpfully.

"We all know a few angels who'd help, they're old friends of ours" Daehyun smiled and gave me a side hug, looking more relaxed I'd seen him in weeks. "When can we do it?" he asked her. Aunt Jess shrugged her shoulders.

"When ever you want... I guess. But you must be at your strongest, so the sooner the better" she sighed and looked at the members.

"The chance that you'll all survive is slim, are you sure you want to do this?" they all nodded and looked at each other with looks of determination. 

"In two days then, after our date" Daehyun gave me a wink, turning my cheeks a little red.

"We're at the salon tomorrow as well, we have an apointment to change our image for No Mercy" Yongguk pointed out, making Youngjae groan and sit heavily on the sofa.

"I don't want to" he moaned like a little child. Zelo, however, grinned happily while fluffing his pink hair.

"Finally" he cheered, but acting so care free was really starting to get on my nerves. They could die in three days but they're acting so happily... while I was here freaking out.

"Isn't there any other way?" I whispered to my aunt who shook her head.

"It's the only way to keep them alive, the only other way would be to kill them" she whispered back so the others didn't hear. 

"We should get in touch with our friends up there, then" Youngjae said, getting up and stretching. "Ready?" he asked the others who nodded, and a second later they were all gone!

"Where'd they go!" I yelled, looking around, wondering what I should do... that's not really happened before...

"They've gone to find angels who'll help them, they already know that it's dangerous but when it comes to staying sane and not trying to kill everyone they see... I believe it's a safe bet to try it" Aunt Jess said, crossing her legs as she hovered over the coffee table.

"But they all might not make it..." I mumbled, sitting down, staring at my aunt who pouted as she thought.

"But if they don't do it then they'll turn evil and try to murder you in a very slow and bloody way" she said like it was a simple fact to a small math problem. I gave her a 'shut up' look and turned so my back was to her.

"I don't know what to do..." I muttered into a pillow, and all of a sudden my energy left my body... and I drifted off to sleep.

"Yejin! Yejin wake up!" Daehyun's voice woke me up, but it took me a while to open my eyes, sleep keeping my eyelids heavy.

"Noooo...." I mumbled, holding on the the pillow for dear life, "not yeeettt..." but there were hands around my waist pulling me from the sofa. "No no no no" I tried to resist the hands but they were so much stronger then me.

"Come on sleepy pants, let's get you to bed" Daehyun laughed in such a soft way, but I was too comfy on the sofa to move... but in the end Daehyun got his way and carried me into my room. "Not fair..." I groaned against his chest and I heard him chuckled before I was laid down.

"I'll wake you up for dinner" he whispered in my ear so suddenly, it woke me right up. I shot up and held my boiling ear. I stared at him, wide eyed, my heart thumping wildly in my chest. He grinned at my bright red face and his face suddenly turned dark... 

"O...oppa..?" I looked at his dark grin. He slowly leaned close to me, leaving me to lean away... what was he doing? His hand quickly appeared around my waist and he pulled my to him, kissing me deeply. I tried to push him away but he was too strong! No! Why was he like this? He was starting to scare me! "OPPA!" I managed to yell in between kissed but he shook his head and went back to kissing me. Was this his demon side? 

"I want you" he growled against my neck as I felt his hands get lower and lower... NO! STOP!

"I SAID STOP!" I screamed, aiming my kick in the right place. He suddenly yelped and stiffened, not able to move through the pain. I pushed him away from me and jumped off the bed but didn't get my footing right and landed flat on my face. "Aw aw aw aw aw!" I whined, rubbing my now pulsating forehead. THAT HURT! 

"Yejin?" Daehyun's strained voice came from the bed, he was knelt awkwardly, holding that area. Veins on his forehead as he looked at me through squinted eyes. "What are you doing on the floor? And why do it hurt!" he squeaked, rolling up into a ball of pain... now I felt guilty.

"You forced yourself on me, so I kicked you and fell..." I said as I felt a lump forming above my eyebrow. He looked confused at first but then sighed with the most guilty expression I'd seen.

"Oh Yejin" his vocie wobbled as he struggled to move off of the bed, but then stayed bent over, still in agony.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit you... th...th...there" I stuttered, pointing to him but he shook his head. 

"No, I deserved it" he gasped and stood up straight, walked over to my slowly and put his arms around me. "I'm so sorry" he whispered, rubbing my shoulder.

"I was so scared" I whimpered, tears overflowing from my eyes. He shushed me and pulled my gently into his lap where he rocked me. 

"I'm so sorry" he whimpered.

"What happened!?" Zelo burst through the bedroom door with the other members behind him. "We heard shouting!" he said, looking around the room, as if he was looking for some sort of danger.

"I lost it" Daehyun admitted, making the other members freeze and look at me as I was crying in his arms with a swollen eyebrow.
"Hyugn what did you do!?" Jongup yelled, pulling me form his arms as the other members held him down to the floor.

"HEY! I'M SANE NOW!" he tried to tell them but Yongguk grabbed his arm and held him against the wood.

"How do we know that!?" Zelo asked, taking my from Jongup and putting me behind him. 

"Because I kicked him... there... and he snapped out of..."

"AHHHHHH HYUNG! IT HURTS! HYUNG!" Daehyun's yelling cut me off as Yongguk suddenly sat on him, pushing him against the floor... ouch...

"Why's he reacting like... that...?" Himchan's voice faded as he understood the situation. He took Yongguk's shoulders and pushed him off of Daehyun who immediatly grabbed his pained area and sobbed as Himchan patted his back in hopes to help.

"Oh..." the members all sighed at once as they too, realised what had made him be in so much pain.

"Noona... that's harsh" Zelo whimpered, and they all suddenly writhed along with him in discomfort. 

"It's... my... fault..." Daehyun gasped as he stood up, but walked very awkwardly over to me and took my hand. "But if you could be so kind as to not kick so... hard if I do it again?" he begged, looking up at me as he leaned against my shoulder for support. 

"If you try to force yourself on me again... I promise you that... it will just be as hard" I mumbled, feeling guilty but not regretful. He sighed and nodded, putting both his arms around me and holding on as he once again groaned in pain. Well... this day has been eventful...

"Does this colour look weird?" Daehyun asked, looking at the mirror at his new hair colour. We were at the salon, still waiting on all the members to be finished with their new hair styles. Daehyun had light highlights and dark roots, styled messily. Yongguk and Zelo were still getting their hair re-bleached, but all the memebrs who were getting dark hair were almost done and were getting it styled.

"I like it" I mumbled, trying not to let him know that he looked absolutely amazing. He grinned and came over.

"So I look good?" he mumbled in my ear, something I took as a trigger for his bad side.

"Balls" I sighed, looking back down at the magazine I was reading. I felt him shiver and he backed off, shaking bad thoughts out of his head.

"I swear, two days can't go by fast enough" he grumbled as he went back to stare at his hair in the mirror.

"Yejin?" a hairdresser came around the corner and looked towards me, obviously finding the only person who didn't look all Korean.

"This. Is. For. You" she treid to speak in English and handed me a CD in a blank case... and then she was gone, very quickly, and exited the room with a red face.

"Who's it from?" Yongguk quickly came up behind me with his hair still in a cap and bleach on the roots that burned my nose.

"I don't know" I coughed, trying to ignore the burning. He noticed and took a few steps away from me.

"Do you have your laptop?" Daehyun asked Yongguk who nodded and went to fetch it from his seat. He returned a few seconds later with his fully stickered laptop... I can't even tell what kind of brand it was. I put the disk in and pressed play on the player... as soon as it came on I saw Eunhye's face.

"Yejin, you have been warned you again and again, but now I have to take matters into my own hands" she said as she stood in front of a white back ground, not giving anything away about where she was. "In two days from now, I will be making my strongest move in tearing down B.A.P. As to what I will be doing? I cant tell you" she glared into the camera and took out a case from what must have been a table below the camera.

"What is that?" Jongup asked, making me jump. I looked behind me and saw all of B.A.P and the staff looking over my shoulder at Eunhye. Oh great, now we have an audience.

"This is a weapon, a weapon that I will use against B.A.P. And trust me when I tell you that it will put a... permanent... end to the six members of B.A.P as well as you, Yejin" and then the video ended abruptly... what in the world was that? A warning video?

"She'll have a hard time using that weapon of hers, we wont even be here then" Yongguk laughed it off and went back to his seat, and then everyone seperated and went about their own business again. Howcome I have a bad feeling? Like something is about to happen... something not good...

"Yejin, your phone's ringing" Daehyun jogged over with my phone in his hand, I didn't even realised that I'd put it down somewhere.

"It's Miyoung" I said, surprised. She'd already seen me today, why was she calling me a few hours later? "Hello?" I said but almost got deafened when she screamed at the other end. 

"Guess who's going to America for two years!?" she screamed, making it hard to understand her.

"Miyoung, what's wrong with you?" I asked, rubbing my ear. She wasn't usually like this.

"Me and Yeunja are going to America for two years, the school called us and said we're going on a once of a lifetime study trip to America!" she yelled, and I could tell she was jumping as she did. What? 

"You're going to America?" I muttered, not able to speak any louder.

"Yeah, for two years..." ...

A/N

Okay so it's a little late ^_^ but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Unfortunately there won't be a chapter next week, I'll be going on a break with my family, but double chapter upload next time ;) What do you guys think about B.A.P becoming full humans? Or do you think they'll not get the chance because of Eunhye? ;) Please comment your thoughts on this chapter and please stay tuned for more :) ANNYEONG ~ SARANGHAEYO <3 :D

******SPOILER******

Daehyun and Yejin's date finally happens

Eunhye's plans are revealed 

Can B.A.P's phasing go well?

Will they all live through it?

******END******