Summer Troubles

Welcome Home

SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1

Summer Troubles


It's been a few months since Eunhye had made her annoying comeback into my life, and talking of comebacks, B.A.P have had a sucessful comeback with Power... their new styles are really... differen't to what I expected but I loved it. Daehyun was becoming more used to being in the public eye, giving his mouth a power boost. My Busan Noisy Ninja. I've gotten used to school and my grades that had been falling were getting to be my usual passes. Mina, Miyoung, Yeunja and Jusu were spending most of their time with me and B.A.P 'studying' in the practice rooms. But they've become good friends with the members... and I have to say it's great to look at. 

My brothers had moved to England to start up a business in the Korean food industry, as far as I know they're doing pretty well. Zelo and Yeunja have made their dating public giving B.A.P two members that were public relationship. Daehyun and myself have been... really happy but we've not really had a lot of time together. With school and their comeback we've hardly even talked. But I have a feeling that it wont be for long.

"Cho Yejin, today you will meet us at the local park and fight me. Or we will tell saesangs where the members are staying" I read the note Eunhye had left and sighed, this is the 30th one we've had since she showed up on our doorstep. It was starting to get out of hand. She's been going to their concerts now and holding up posters to get them some hater fans.

"Will you go?" Mina asked through the phone. It was 6am on a school break but Eunhye had banged on the door and left this note, making me get up. 

"Of course not, I'll just tell the police again. Anyway shouldn't you be going to your part time job? Your boss will be mad if you're late" I scolded her and almost instantly I heard her screaming at her clock for being late.

"I'll see you later at the practice room, bye!" and then she hung up. *Sigh* she was one of my best friends but she was clumsy sometimes. I got up from my bed and shuffled into the hallway, my bare feet cold on the flooring. I wonder why the heating wasn't on? I made my way to the livingroom but stopped dead when I heard the members talking in a quiet voice.

"You're getting that too?" it was Yongguk, he sounded worried.

"Yeah, started a few days ago. You have it too, Jongup?" it was Himchan, what were they talking about? I didn't want to listen on in their converation, but for some reason I couldn't move.

"The only one who isn't showing any symptoms is Zelo, but he's a young Angel so that's probably why" Youngjae added, and there was a few moments of them agreeing.

"We need to tell father" Daehyun's usually calm voice sounded on edge, like there was something urgent needed to be done.

"But what if we're not allowed to stay here? I don't want to leave Earth" Zelo sounded frightened.

"I don't want to leave B.A.P" Jongup mumbled, sadly. Not wanting to listen to this scary conversation anymore I tried to make my exit but the stupid floor board creaked, allerting the members to my location.

"Yejin!?" Daehyun called and I heard him approach the door. Quickly holding up the letter Eunhye had left me I thought quickly of a subject that didn't make me sound like a creep.

"Yeah, I wanted to show you guy's this" I handed it to a confused Daehyun who took it and read it. He looked really good with darker hair,  a really light brown... more like cream then brown.

"So she's done it again?" Daehyun looked up, confused. He didn't hear the knocking?

"Um... yeah" I said, hesitantly. He turned to the members who all sat quiet and avoided looking at me in the eyes. Especially the black haired Himchan who actually turned away from us and stared down at his shaking hands... What in the hell was going on!?

"Eunhye, don't you have to go shopping for the goodbye party on saturday?" Yongguk said as though warning me to leave of I'll regret it. Nodding I slowly made my way back to my room where I shut the door and stared into the dimly lit room... I'm so confused.

"I'm off!" I called into the seemingly empty house, expecting a reply from the members but no one called back. And so I left for COEX mall, but it worried me that B.A.P were acting like this. I knew they weren't human but the way they were talking made shivers run down my spine... they were talking about leaving... I don't want that!!

"And they left without saying goodbye?" I was sat with Miyoung and Junsu in a cafe near the mall, our bags full of clothes by our sides. I had told them about this morning, wanting to wait until the stressful shopping was over before more stress was added on.

"I wonder what they meant about having symptoms?" Junsu asked, looking deeply into his iced americano cup, obviously in the dark about what B.A.P were. Miyoung joined in the longing look of thought but took a sip of her black coffee, cursing as she burnt her lip.

"You don't think they're sick do you?" Junsu asked suddenly, making the two of us jump.

"I don't think so" I answered, biting on my straw, ignoring my strawberry milk. It must have something to do with them being Angels but I don't know what...

"Yeunja's calling, she said the members are finishing up with their last schedule and heading to the practice room" Miyoung said before blowing urgently on her hot drink. Junsu quickly drunk up the last of his americano before gathering up our bags... why were they in such a hurry... they paused and looked at me who was hte only one not trying to escape the cafe with such eager. 

"What are you doing? Don't you want to find out what they were talking about?" Junsu asked, nodding crazily. Like if he did it enough I'd eventually nod along with him, but I shook my head making him sit down again in a huff.

"I don't want them to tell me something they're not ready to share yet. I'd feel like the bad guy if I did that" I pouted and took a sip of the delicious strawberry milk and calmed down a little. "I just want the situation with Eunhye over with" Miyoung and Junsu nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she's getting to be a real pain my the " Junsu crossed his legs and arms, upset again. But all of a sudden smiled and looked at the menu board behind the cash area. "Maybe I should get Youngjae a drink" his voice was higher then usual and he got to his feet, wallet in hand.

"He's finally chose a bias then?" I mumbled to Miyoung who looked at me clueless.

"Bias?" she turned her head to the side in a sort of puppy-like manner, she was adroable when she did that, it's gotten her to have her way for many years and will probably continue to do so.

"Yeah, the favourite in the group... never mind. You heard about Zelo and Yeunja?" I gave her a smile and sat back, eager to share the news. She sat up and placed her chin on her hands in anticipation. "They got a couple promise ring, you should see it" we both rejoyced in the fact that they are the most adorable couple ever. Their quiet relationship has become a hot topic of conversation since they went public to the media and fans, but they still found time to go out on a secret date now and then. I wish me and Daehyun were able to do so...

"Go" Junsu came back to the table with a coffe that had an attached note to it, I looked at him, wondering what he was saying. "We know now that when that silly moping look comes on your beautiful face it means that you're thinking of Daehyun. I swore that if he ever made you look that unhappy I'd turn him into a woman but I know how much you love each other so go! Go and take your man out!" he stood me up and pushed me towards the door...

"I'll be heading off first" I turned to Miyoung who waved at me, confused. I ran to the nearest subway station and caught the train that had just arrived to the practice room. There was a lot of people on board so I had a hard time getting out, but I sprinted up the steps and down the streets until I came to an exhausted stop outside the practice room. Collecting my breath for a moment I entered the building, as I usually did and saw them. The members of B.A.P stood in a circle in the middle of the room, whispering again. 

"Oppa" I made myself known at once, making them break from the circle to try and act normal. Daehyun gave me a smile that melted my heart and enveloped me in a warm hug I never wanted to be seperated from again. 

"Good evening" Daehyun said in broken English, making me instantly giggle. He kissed the top of my head lovingly but then let go and pulled my by the hand to the computer. "What do you think?" he pointed to a few pictures on the screen and stood back, watching me with eager eyes. It was an online shopping website, and on the screen was a pair of matching couple shirts. They were white with cute green bunnies on them.

"They're so cute" I smiled, the reason why he was showing me it not sinking in yet.

"Well, I guess I'll order them for our date at the weekend" he suddenly announced making my heart beat loud in my chest and my cheeks burn like fires.

"You're taking me on a date?" I asked, still not getting it. He did that small laugh that made me was to squeal everytime and nodded. Putting an arm around my waist and pulling me to him.

"I am taking you to Busan for the weekend, we'll be back for the party though" he then noticed my bag and raised his eyebrows, intrigued. "You got quite a bit" he noted before snatching the bags from my hands. I tried to get them back, a little embarrassed by what I'd gotten.

"Fine! Fine, I'll show them!" I laughed, finally retrieving my shopping back. He waited as I pulled out my new bright white dress. It was gem encrusted on the shoulders but faded out into a floor length flowy gown. 

"Whoa!" Zelo and the other members quickly gathered to look at my new purchase, Jongup and Yongguk didn't look too bothered by it but Himchan was rumaging through my other bags to get my new sparkled shoes. Heels of course... I need to try and gain a few inches to gain me some more credit. Its hard being small.

"You'll look great" Jongup noted before going back to the mirror and busting out a few moves I didn't recognise.

"You're already working on your next comeback?" I asked, looking at Daehyun who was now avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah, we're aiming for a summer release" he announced and I sank. For just a few moments, I thought that maybe I'd gotten him back for a while, but they're already busy with another comeback... But I put on a brave face and faced him with a smile.

"That's great" I tried my best to hide my pain and put my dress back in it's packaging. Daehyun, of course, noticed straight away that I was acting and hugged me tightly again.

"I'm sorry, baby" he breathed against my hair and rocked me gently. And then he started humming, his voice making me forget about all my worries. At least I have this, right now, at this moment we're perfect.

"YAH! CHO YEJIN!" and that happiness flew by quickly. Eunhye stormed in, opening the glass doors so quickly that they cracked. She ran over, fist ready to attack. I pushed Daehyun to one side and braced myself for blocking her punch but then I was suddenly on the ground. All but Daehyun were holding Eunhye to the ground, so tightly she couldn't even speak. 

"What are you doing!?" I bellowed at the members who had such dark expressions it made me instantly go quiet. I just stood there, literally petrified by them. They were attacking a human girl like she was a demon. I tried to take a step back but a shooting pain erupted up my leg. Yelling in pain, I fell to the floor, clutching my leg. The members suddenly snapped out of it and let go of Eunhye like she was made of fire. 

"Yejinnie!" Daehyun rushed to my side from where I'd pushed him and checked me over, but hissed when he saw my ankle. "It's broken" he announced as he picked me up from the floor in a bridal hold, "Youngjae, come with me" he beckoned Youngjae, who instantly did as he was told, gave me an appologetic, hurt, look. 

"I'll call an ambulance" he mumbled before getting out his phone... Now they have no way of escaping that conversation... I'm going to find out why the members are acting so weird. I looked at all of them, who looked just as pained as Youngjae, and all in unison, they nodded... 

"We need to tell you something" Yongguk said, his deep voice lower then usual, "we're turning into demons" he said lowly, and right then... I felt my blood turn cold...

 

A/N

Well it's a few days late, but I didn't have any internet when I went on holiday for the weekend... MIANHAEYO <3 But I will be uploading on a usual schedule of sunday uploads so please stay tuned for that. I hope you liked this chapter, I did start off in a weird way but it'll all make sense in a few chapters when the storyline will start to progress a little more. Thank you all for reading and I hope you follow this story if you haven't already :) ANNYEONG ~ SARANGHAEYO <3 :D

 

******SPOILERS******

Yejin comes to terms with B.A.P's problem

As the date nears, can it go smoothly without anymore problems

B.A.P get a make over as they turn into the No Mercy era

Eunhye reveals her plans to make even more trouble for B.A.P

Yejin learns that someone she loves, will be leaving her 

******END OF SPOILERS******