B.A.P???

Welcome Home

CHAPTER 2****** B.A.P??? 

I bolted up in my bed and looked around... how did I get here again?........ oh that's how. I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room, I was suddenly feeling full of adrenaline. I ran through and there were 8 people looking back at me, the six blonde guys, my uncle and Mina.

"Yejin you shouldn't be up yet" Mina said rushing over to me but I ignored her, my attention was on my uncle and the idol group I was supposed to be living with. 

"Uncle Seokgyu can I talk to you?" I said in a hard tone, he looked at his feet and nodded before coming over to me from the sofa, I took his suit sleeve and dragged him into the kitchen.

"Wow Yejin what's got you ticked off?" he said a little shocked at my sudden change of personality, but he knows why

"Do you seriously need to askt that?" I said trying not to loose my temper, he put his hands out in defence and nodded his head quickly, he took my hands and looked at me

"Yejin, this fear of boys has got to be sorted out, you cant live like this Yejin, this is why your mother asked me to do this, to help you with your fear" he said not breaking eye contact, I sighed and knew this was true, ever since my mum got beat up by my dad I've been scared of guys... well all except my uncle.

"Fine, help me then" I said giving up, he smiled and patted my head 

"Good answer cupcake" he said before opening the door, he took my wrist and dragged me into the living room, I hid behind him and hoped that Mina wasnt here to see this horror.

"Yejin, are you alright?" Mina asked, I sighed and tugged on my unlce's shirt, he looked down and instantly knew what I wanted

"Mina, I think its time you went to school" my uncle said pointing at the clock, she turned around and noticed the time, she gasped and picked up her bag before giving me a quick hug and leaving in less thena minute... I take it she was late for school. My uncle moved out of the way so I was in full view of the idol group, I grabbed my uncle's sleeve and looked at him with a pleading face. "Yejin stop being so shy, introduce yourself" he said gesturing to the idol group.

"A A Annyonghaesaeyo, ch chonun Yejin im im imnida" I stuttered looking at me feet the whole time, then I heard footsteps and I looked up to see them all stood in one line.

"Annyonghasaeyo, urin B.A.P yessir" they chanted with hand movements, I blushed and nodded while looking at the floor again. One of them walked up to me and held a hand out, I looked up to see a feline looking blond guy smiling at me. I took a step back and looked up at my uncle, he gave me a stern look and pushed me forward making me let go of him and almost fall over if it wasn't for the blonde guy

"Omo, chwenchanayo?" he said with a concerned expression, I noticed his hands on my arms and stood up straight. I nodded quickly and he let go of me with a smile, he held his hand out again and said "annyong, I'm Himchan, but call me oppa arrasso?" he said with a calm voice, absentmindedly I took his hand and shook it. He took his hand away and gave me a heavenly good looking grin, he then turned around and walked back to the group allowing the next one to walk upto me.

"I'm Yongguk the leader, it's nice to meet Manager-hyung's neice" his voice and powerful image scared me a little but just like Himchan he was captivatingly handsome, I shook his hand too and he walked off. The next one that walked up was sooooo tall, he walked upto me a did a quick dance before bowing, I smiled without thinking but hid it behind my hand so they wouldn't notice... but my uncle did.

"I'm B.A.P's maknae Zelo, it's nice to meet you noona" he said in a cute young voice, I blushed and bowed still hiding my smile behind my hand. He smiled at me making my heart thump... what's with these guys... I dont feel scared at all

"I'm Youngjae, the brains of B.A.P, it's nice to meet you Yejin-ah" the guy pushed the maknae out of the way and held out his hand while bowing his head, I took his hand and shook it but then he brought it to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. My uncle took a step towards him worried about what my reaction would be but someone got to Youngjae before him, a peaceful looking guy pocked his ribs sending him into the floor in uncontrolable laughter. I held back my laughter and bowed to the guy, he smiled back and stood there awkwardly while he introduced himself

"I'm Jongup, the dancer" he mumbled before dragging a laughing Youngjae back to the group, I was expecting the last member to walk up and introduce himself but he just stood there with his hood up and mask covering his face... he didn't even face me... he's my favourite from no on

"That's Jung Daehyun, he's the voice of the group, but he's not a people person" uncle Seokgyu whispered in my ear suddenly making me jump, I looked at Daehyun again and noticed his eyes which were on me, my heart suddenly fluttered and my cheeks started to burn... I looked away and cleared my throat. "Are you okay Yejin?" my uncle said feeling my cheek with the back of his hand, I stiffened and nodded before running into the kitchen

"I just need a drink" I said while running throught the kitchen door, I closed it and leaned against it putting a hand over my chest trying to control my quickly beating heart... what was with that guy, all I saw was his eyes and he did this to me. I walked over to the fridge quickly and got out a bottle of water, I took a big gulp and put it back. I felt me cheeks and calmed myself down, when I felt that me cheeks were cool again I walked back into the livingroom. "Sorry about that" I mumbled not looking at any eyes, I sat down on the free sofa and turned the TV on.

"Mind if I sit down" Himchan said pointing to the space next to me, I shook my head and changed the channel. He sat down and watched TV with me, I put it on MTV and put the controller down. "WAH" Himchan suddenly yelled next to me, he pointed to the TV and jumped up and down like a hyper kid. "It's us" he called the others, I looked at the TV and saw Himchan's face on the screen, the TV show was called Ta Dah and it was all about B.A.P before their debut. The others came running over and sat down, Jongup was next to me, Zelo was sat at my feet and Youngjae next to him, Yongguk took the single armed chair and Daehyun just stood behind him. 

"Whoa I didn't get to watch this episode, wasn't it when we were made to cook?" Youngjae said with a sarcastic smile, I payed attention to the screen and saw Daehyun talking whilst in the supermarket... it that seriously the same Daehyun thats in this room? I went back to pay attention to the program, I smiled at the part where Youngjae was crying because of the onions and Zelo was trying not to over boil the pasta... they all started laughing, I even caught Daehyun smiling which made me smile even more. When the program had finished they all started talking about how fun it was and how they missed the cameras.

"Did you see me Yejin? Wasn't I cool?" Himchan said puffing his chest out, I laughed a little and nodded making him smile and look away shyly

"Yah Himchan-hyung stop bothering her" Youngjae said pushing him, but Himchan just ran away with a mad Youngjae following. I held back my laughter and turned the TV off, my uncle came running through with an envelope

"Yejin I think this is your enrollment information" he said jumping on the sofa where Himhan once was, he handed me the envelope and I gingerly opened it. "What does it say?" my uncle said before I'd even go the papers out of the envelope, I got them out and read through it...

"Oh my gosh" I said no beleiving what was wrote down on the papers, "I'm pleased to inform you that we've accepted your appliation and your audition tape, we'd like to offer you a full scolarship at our music department and we look forward to see you on the 3rd of February" I read, I looked at my uncle's shocked expression and couldn't say another word.

"AH HAAAAAA YEJIN-AH" he suddenly yelled and pulled me in for a suffocating hug, "your amazing my little piano prodigy" he said still clinging to me. 

"Uncle Seokgyu, I cant breath" I mumbled, he let go of me making me gasp for air. Everyone was looking at us confused, Himchan and Youngjae had made their way back in after hearing my uncle shouting

"What's up?" Himchan said sitting on my uncle's knee, my uncle pushed him off and gave him a warning look. 

"Yejin got excepted in a private music school in the next town over" my uncle said proudly, they looked at me with shocked exressions which made me blush, I looked down at my feet and handed my uncle the letter.

"You play the piano?" Yongguk said picking up the part where my uncle said I'm a piano prodigy, I nodded and was about to flee from the room my uncle took my hand and passed the letter around

"She not only plays the piano, but also the guitar, violin, flute, bass and drums. She also has the voice of an angel, but she refuses to become an idol" my uncle pouted, I sighed and pleaded with my uncle to let go of me but he wouldn't.

"Wow a one girl band, so why wont you become an idol?" Himchan said putting an arm around Daehyun's shoulders, I shrugged my shoulders and tried to flee again... but failed again when my uncle grabbed the back of my neck, they all looked at him shocked

"Yah uncle Seokgyu let go of me" I yelled, he smiled and blobbed his tongue out

"Make me" he said playfully, he's seriously doing this now, I sighed and punched him quickly in the ribs, he let go of me and doubled over in pain. "Good. Shot. My. Neice. You've. Been. Taught. Well" he groaned before falling to the floor, I huffed a peice of straight hair back and stood up before running to my room leaving a room of shocked faces behind me. I got my phone and called Mina

"Yoboseyo?" her voice called from the other end

"We're going to the same school" I yelled back, I heard her scream high pitched at the other end making me hold the phone away from my ear. "Yah stop screaming so much" I yelled and she stopped

"Oh my gosh that's amazing, so when will you be starting?" she said after calming down a bit

"On the 3rd" I said laying down on my bed, I heared her squeak and someone telling her to be quiet. "Where are you?" I laughed looking over at the clock, she should still be in school

"It's dinner so we decided to go into the woods and have a small picnic" she said handing the phone to someone else

"Heyy gorgeous" a familiar voice came through the voice, I sat up straight and gasped

"Junsu oppa?" I said excitedly, I heard him sigh and I could just picture him putting his hand on his hip

"Who else darling, anyways I heard the smexy B.A.P are staying with you" he said in a low voice

"You know who they are?" I said a little shocked, he sighed again 

"Yah have you been under a rock for the past month, they're the hottest rookies out there, I mean have you seen Jongup and Youngjae, they're gorgeous" he sang but the others seamed to disagree with them

"No Yejin Himchan is the best looking one" that was my other friend Miyoung said in her nasal voice

"Dont listen to either of them Yongguk oppa is totally the hottest one, I mean have you seen his gummy smile?" that was Yeunja my childhood friend. I smiled and laughed... it was good to be back. We spent the next hour talking about B.A.P and what I'd missed

"I miss you guys" I said sadly through the phone

"We miss you too" everyone yelled at the same time

"Come over later, I'll get some snacks in" I said stretching on my bed, I heard their school bell and them moving about

"Of course darling, we'll deffinatly be there, oh dont forget to get me those double chocolate chip cookies" that was Junsu said before the phone was taken from him

"Get me some pepero, listen we've got to go back to class, see you later" Mina said before putting the phone down, I laughed and looked through my wardrobe. I picked out my favourite pair of faded blue skinny jeans and blak shirt that had Infinite's sign on it... that's one thing I've been keeping up with... My Infinite babys, I put my purple hoodie on and grabbed my favourite pair of wrecked brown leather boots, I ran straight into the livingroom and kissed my uncle on the cheek before running to the door

"See you later uncle Seokgyu, I'm going to the shop" I yelled putting my coat at the same time as my boots, my uncle came running after me and grabbed my shoulder

"Wait take Daehyun with you, he wants to get a few stuff" he said quickly, I peaked over his shoulder and sighed

"Fine, but I'm not getting you anything" I said opening the door, I heared Daehyun's footsteps behind me as I walked onto the street, he quickly ran to my side but walked about 5 feet away from me. We walked in silence to the shop and shared the same basket, he walked off some where in the back of the shop while I picked up loads of my friend's favourite snacks. Daehyun suddenly came up from behind me and put a chocolate cheesecake in the basket, he was so close to me and when he'd finally put it in the basket he took it off of me... our hands touched breifly making my heart flutter. I looked over my shoulder to see him looking at me with the same expression that made my heart race, I blushed and tried to look away but I couldn't... its like his almsot black eyes turn me to stone everytime he looks into my eyes... I saw the smile lines appear at the corner of his eyes and he looked away before walking over to the counter... I didn't realise I was holding my breath, I sighed and put a hand on my chest... what is with this feeling?

A/N

I hope I'd get more subscribers now that I've uploaded the second chapter, I hope you liked this chapter and please anticipate the next one, it'll be a lot more funnier when B.A.P meet Yejin's friends ;) please comment and subscribe :) ANNYONG ~ SARANGHAEYO <3 :)