kpopfantastic Request!!~

B.A.P and EXO Oneshots!!!

Baekhyun sat outside the coffee shop where him and his friend, Kris, usually met. He only had to wait a few minutes before he spotted the tall, blond guy. He his lips as he prepared what he was going to say.

 

He needed to ask Kris something very important, but wasn't sure how to. They had been friends for a few years and maybe that's all Kris wanted to be. But Baekhyun wanted - needed - more. He just hoped thatif Kris said no, they would still be friends.

 

He stood up and he met Kris halfway. 

 

"Hey," Kris said, smiling slightly. 

 

He seemed to become more handsome every day and Baekhyun was glad he could friends with someone so good-looking. 

 

"Hi, hyung," He responded. 

 

Kris put one arm around the shorter's shoulders, pulling him close. Baekhyun was glad because it was kind of cold. He put his hand, loosely, around Kris' waist. They walked over to a table outside, the shop itself too crowded.

 

"You sounded like you really wanted to see me..." Kris said, flattering himself a bit. 

 

When don't I want to see you?, Baekhyun thought. He rolled his eyes, "Kind of..."

 

"Are you okay?" Kris asked, becoming a bit concerned. He put his hand on Baekhyun's. 

 

"I'm fine, I just have to ask you something," Baekhyun grew nervous again. "Uh, do you want to g-"

 

"Get some coffee? We probably should since it's so cold." Kris smiled softly. "Good thinking. Want hot chocolate?"

 

Baekhyun frowned, slightly, and nodded. "Yeah." He hit the side of his head. This was going to be harder than he thought.

 

 

Later, Kris and Baekhyun walked around, even though his hands were so cold they felt numb. They had finished their drinks earlier and now had nothing.

 

Baekhyun hugged himself as he tried to keep up with Kris. "Kris, slow down!"

 

Kris turned to see Baekhyun rushing towards him, his brown curly hair, bouncing. When he was finally beside Kris, he mumbled, "You walk too fast..." 

 

"I'm sorry, Sogogi," Kris said, using one of Baekhyun's nicknames.

 

"It's okay, Koala," I smiled, knowing he didn't like his nicknames. Baekhyun laughed as they walked to a McDonalds. "Ooh! Can we go in? I'm hungry~" Baekhyun begged.

 

They went inside and were sitting once again. "I have a question~" Baekhyun brought it up again. Kris looked at him, encouraging him to go on. "You know how we've been friends for a really long time, right?"

 

"Oh, that's what this is about!" Kris said. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"And the answer is yes."

 

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide. "Really?!"

 

"Yeah. Baekhyun, you are the closest person to me. You are definitely my best friend!" Kris explained.

 

Best friend.

 

Oh, okay.

 

Baekhyun was starting to believe that he would never escape this friend zone. 

 

"You're mine, too." Baekhyun replied. 

 

An hour later, Baekhyun tried again. "Kris, this is really important!" He said, on the front porch of his house.

 

"I have something to say, too," Kris said. He took both of Baekhyun's hands and looked at him. "I really like you. More than a friend and more than a best friend. Will you be my boyfriend?" He even bent down so he was he was eye-level with Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was so surprised he just smiled. Then he nodded slowly, smiling. He wrapped his arms around Kris' neck and Kris hugged him backed. Kris picked him up and kissed his cheek.

 

When Baekhyun was back on the ground he just blushed.

 

"I just wanted to be the one to ask you, not the other way around."

 

"You knew what I was trying to do the whole time?" Baekhyun asked, suddenly annoyed.

 

Kris just laughed. "You should get some rest, though."

 

"Why?"

 

"Maybe you'll grow taller and by tomorrow you can kiss me."

 

 

 


 

Ooh This is how i imagine Kris' face at the end:

;)

Hope you liked it!