NamJae Cinnamon!

B.A.P and EXO Oneshots!!!

So, NamJae is a pairing in me and my friend's story. Youngjae x Yongnam

I just think they are a super cute couple, so here's a oneshot!

 


 

 

Youngjae leaned on his counter, texting his boyfriend, Yongnam.

 

He was baking cinnamon rolls and wanted to do so with Yongnam. So, he waited for about ten minutes for Yongnam to arrive.

 

He heard the doorbell ring and ran to get it. He opened the door to Yongnam.

 

"Hey," He said, happily.

 

Yongnam kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, Youngjae." They made their way to the kitchen. "So, what are we doing?" Yongnam asked, leaning towards Youngjae.

 

Youngjae had his back against the counter as he looked at Yongnam in front of him. "Making cinnamon rolls~" He gestured towards the dough he had on a flat pan.

 

"Well, let's get started," Yongnam moved away and squished the dough.

 

"Yongnam! No, don't do that!" Youngjae said. He removed Yongnam's and fluffed up the dough. "They're rolls, not pancakes!"

 

Yongnam just smiled, holding back his laugh. Youngjae turned his attention to the dough, his back facing Yongnam.

 

His boyfriend took this oppurtunity to back-hug Youngjae. He held Youngjae against him and kissed his cheek.

 

Youngjae smiled as he took his dough-covered hand and touched Yongnam's cheek. "Move, Nammie, I'm trying to do this..."

 

"But I love you~" He said, quietly in his ear.

 

"You can love me over there..."  Youngjae giggled as he took hold of Yongnam's hands, still around his waist. Their fingers intertwined and for a second they were quiet.

 

Youngjae looked over his shoulder at Yongnam.

 

Yongnam, secretly, dipped his finger in a bit of cinnamon icing and smudged it on Youngjae's nose.

 

Youngjae gasped and, playfully, pushed Yongnam away. Yongnam bent over, laughing. "I had to get you back!"

 

"Sure, whatever..." Youngjae frowned as he looked at his nose.

 

"You look kind of cute cross-eyed," Yongnam joked.

 

"Do I?" Youngjae asked, taunting him.

 

Yongnam pulled Youngjae back to him. He mumbled, "Mm-hm."

 

Yongnam kissed Youngjae and Youngjae kissed him back, forgetting about the unfinished cinnamon rolls.