Daejae Oneshot!!

B.A.P and EXO Oneshots!!!

Youngjae woke up earlier than usual so he could take his time getting ready for work. He wanted to look extra special (and extra cute) because today was Valentine's Day! He hoped his boyfriend, Daehyun, would show up. He showed up any other day.

 

And today was Valentine's. It was also their anniversary.

 

He grabbed his gift for Daehyun and headed outside and into his car, on his way to work.

 

At the Hello Kitty Cafe, Youngjae rushed in and got his table ready. He had kept a table open for Daehyun. His gift to him was a heart-shaped cheesecake, rimmed with whipped cream, covered in cherries and had sprinkles in the middle. Youngjae had worked really hard on it.

 

He started his shift, waiting tables until Daehyun arrived.

 

When he did, he came through the door smiling. He spotted Youngjae and made his way over to him.

 

"Daehyun!" Youngjae hugged his boyfriend and went behind him. "I have something for you~" He covered Daehyun's eyes as he led him to the table with the cheesecake. He sat him down and removed his hand. "Now you can open them," He whispered.

 

Daehyun opened his eyes and gasped, smiling.

 

"Happy Valentine's!" Youngjae blushed and smiled, covering his face.

 

"Happy anniversarry, Jae," Daehyun said, opening his arms towards him. Youngjae bent down and hugged him, happy that he liked the gift.

 

"Youngjae! Get back to work!" Zelo yelled, Youngjae's friend and fellow worker.

 

"I will!" He yelled back. He turned back to Daehyun, "He's just jealous."

 

"Want to make him even more jealous?" Daehyun asked, smirking.

 

"Huh?"

 

Daehyun stood and held Youngjae's hand. "Close your eyes and don't open them until I say, okay?"

 

Youngjae nodded and closed his eyes. He felt something slip onto his finger.

 

"Now," Daehyun said.

 

Youngjae held his hand up to his face and saw a ring with a heart on the top. On it, it said, "WITH ME".

 

"I don't get it..." Youngjae said, looking at Daehyun.

 

Daehyun reached into the collar of his shirt and pulled out a necklace. It had "I CARRY YOUR HEART" and then an empty heart-shaped space.

 

Youngjae smiled, now understanding the gift. "I love it, Daehyun. Thanks!" He hugged him again. Daehyun squeezed him and kissed his cheek.

 

"I'm glad you do."

 

 

Youngjae had to get back to work, but was only half paying attention.

 

Later, he saw Daehyun talking with his boss. He tried not to worry about it and didn't eavesdrop. Daehyun walked over to Youngjae and took his notepad from him. "You're free to go!"

 

"I am?" Youngjae asked, surprised the boss would let him go.

 

Daehyun nodded and held Youngjae's hand, leading him out of the cafe. They took Daehyun's car and he drove them to Youngjae's house.

 

"I have another surprise for you," Daehyun said, smiling.

 

 

When they were at the front of Youngjae's house, Daehyun told him to close his eyes again. He unlocked his front door and pushed it open. Bringing him into the living room and sat on the couch.

 

"And here she is!"

 

She?

 

Youngjae opened his eyes and saw a small puppy with a red bow on a dog bed. He gasped and kneeled next to her.

 

"Daehyun, you got me a puppy?" Youngjae asked, petting his new puppy. Daehyun sat next to him and nodded.

 

"You always talk about getting one, I thought you would like her..."

 

"I think I love her." Youngjae joked, hugging her. "But not as much as I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Kitty Cafe

 

 

 

Cheesecake

 

 

Necklace and Ring

 

 

Puppy


 

 

Who doesn't like adorable Daejae?!?!?