Mess

B.A.P and EXO Oneshots!!!

Ding dong~

 

You heard your doorbell and rushed out of the kitchen to see your friend, Lay, standing there. He held and umbrella, but he was soaking wet.

 

"Lay! Why are you all wet?!" You dragged him in, making sure he didn't touch anything or drip too much.

 

"I wasn't until these kids ran by my and I fell into a puddle, and when I fell my umbrella blew away, and then a car came by--"

 

You waved your hands at him. "I get it." 

 

He pouted and asked, "What are you doing?"

 

"I was trying to make a cake, but. . ." You didn't have to say anymore. Lay stepped in and saw the mess you had made.

 

"____, it isn't that hard to make a cake," Lay said, shaking his head (water slinging everywhere) and stepping into the mess. 

 

"Oh yeah? Well you try!" You crossed your arms.

 

Lay turned back at you and smiled, "That's what I'm doing." He found a clean bowl and started throwing things in it. When he got ready to pour in milk, the jug slipped and spilled all over the counter and the floor.

 

You both stood there gasping. Lay slapped both of his cheeks for emphasis.

 

"Uh oh~"

 

"Don't just stand there! Help me get it up!" That was you.

 

You both kneeled down near the white mess and sighed. You grabbed a bunch of napkins and Lay grabbed a towel off of the counter. While not looking at the open box of cake mix on top of it.

 

Suddenly, you were both showered with cake mix.

 

"Lay!"

 

"I'm sorry," He leaned over to dust off any of the stuff off your face. You just smiled at him. You had to because, even though he was clumsy he always tried to fix what he does. Which leads to more messes, but . . . you know.

 

"It's okay, Lay."

 

You looked around your dirty kitchen. Lay's mess combined with your earlier mess, made the kitchen look like a failed attempt at trying to make it a gingerbread kitchen (part of your failed gingerbread house).

 

"Why were you making a cake, anyway?" Lay asked, crossing his legs to get them away from the milk.

 

"For us to eat when you came over~" You blushed. Lay was like your best friend, clumsy or not, and you just wanted him to know that.

 

"Aww~" Lay stood up and extended his hand towards you. "How about we go for ice cream instead?"

 

He pulled you up and opened the umbrella. He put it over your head and hisnarm around your shoulder. 

 

You two hurriedly left, leaving the mess you would clean (make worse) later.