Our Dreams

B.A.P and EXO Oneshots!!!

Kyungsoo woke up and glanced at his boyfriend, Jongin. He was still asleep, like Kyungsoo had planned. He had to hurry and get his bags to catch his cab.

 

He got washed up and got dressed, quietly, so Jongin wouldn't hear.

 

In about ten minutes, he was ready and left his apartment.

 

 

In the cab, Kyungsoo bit his lip to keep from crying. He was leaving and would never see his lover again. But he had to, if he wanted to pursue his dreams.

 

Once he reached the airport, he couldn't hold in his tears any longer. He rushed to the restrooms and cried. Then he remembered to turn off his phone before he got on the plane.

 

On the plane, he sat alone. He stared out of the window, accepting that this would be the last time in a while that he would see his home. He was off to America to - study music at a college he had been accepted to - and become the best singer in the world; his one and only goal.

 

Even if that meant lying to Jongin and flying across the world without him.

 

 

 

This started about a week ago when Kyungsoo got the letter that he had been accepted.

 

 

Kyungsoo sat on his couch and stared at the letter for a while. He heard Jongin and hid the letter between the cushions.

 

"Kyungsoo, why are you up so early?" Jongin asked, sitting next to him.

 

Kyungsoo shrugged and put his head on Jongin's shoulder. "Want something to eat?" He asked, changing the subject. Jongin smiled and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. They headed towards the kitchen, hand-in-hand.

 

Jongin leaned back on the counter as Kyungsoo, glided around the kitchen, skillfully. He watched him with tired eyes, impressed at how quickly he moved when he cooked.

 

Kyungsoo looked to see Jongin gaping at him. He blushed, "You look tired, you should lay back down..." He suggested.

 

Jongin walked over to him and put his arms around his waist, his lips near Kyungsoo's ear. "You don't like me admiring you?"

 

"I do... I just think you.. should rest," Kyungsoo said, quietly.

 

"Only if you come with me... because I don't want to be away from you-" Jongin kissed his cheek softly, before looking into Kyungsoo's big eyes. "- ever."

 

Kyungsoo didn't want to be apart from the person he loved most in the world, either. That's why it hurt him so much to even think about leaving.

 

 

The next few days, Kyungsoo acted as though everything was fine. But once he was alone, he was booking a flight, packing and getting ready to leave for New York.

 

He had moved his acceptance letter into his drawer, in the back, at the very bottom. That would stay here. Along with Jongin.

 

The more he stayed, the worse he felt about leaving. Until, the very last night.

 

Kyungsoo's head was on Jongin's chest. Jongin caressed him, every now and then. Kyungsoo didn't say a word, wanting to enjoy this last bit of happiness with Jongin.

 

"Kyungsoo?" Jongin said, softly.

 

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo responded, with his eyes still closed.

 

"I love you," Jongin said.

 

Kyungsoo's heart couldn't take it anymore. His heart wrenched and twisted into a knot, that made him almost cry. "I love you, too, Jongin," He answered honestly.

 

That night, he cried himself to sleep.

 

 

After hours of waiting he finally made it to New York. He rented  the apartment he had been looking at and would stay there for the next few years.

 

In the morning, Jongin, woke up and yawned. "Kyungsoo?" He reached next to where Kyungsoo had been laying. He wasn't there. Jongin frowned, wondering why he was up so early, again. So, he went into the living room, but he wasn't there. He checked the kitchen and everywhere else; he even called his phone, but no one answered.

 

He was growing worried, so he hurried to get dressed to go out and look for him. Once upstairs, he started to wonder. Why would Kyungsoo just wonder off like that? This wasn't like him. Usually he would leave a note or message if he were going somewhere...

 

Jongin checked the bed for a message, he checked the counters. He pulled all of Kyungsoo's drawers open and fished through them. Then he saw an opened envelope.

 

He took it out and saw a formal-looking letter. He read it plenty of times over. New York? When had he applied for this college? How come he didn't know about any of this?

 

There was another note in the envelope, this one was notebook paper. It was filled with Kyungsoo's hand-writing. Jongin sat down and began to read it.

 

 

Jongin, I'm sorry that I had to leave.

 

Months ago, I applied to a school in New York over the internet. I had little hope that I'd get in, but I knew that this was my only chance at becoming the best at what I love to do. I didn't want to tell you, because didn't want you to worry about me leaving.

 

And if I told you, I know you would've tried to stop me.

 

Don't cry over me and please try not to hurt too much. You deserve someone who will be there for you all the time. And I'm not sure if I can do that.

 

Last night you told me that you love me. If you love me, forget about me.

 

Jongin couldn't believe what Kyungsoo was telling him to do. He fought back tears as it set in that Kyungsoo was gone. He knew what he had to do.

 

 

A whole month had went by since Kyungsoo made it to his new home. He was very shy, so he still didn't really have any friends. That was fine with him, though. He had no time for friends. He put all of his time into his studies and practicing. That what he was doing tonight.

 

He sat on his bed, surrounded by notes, looking out of the window. The sky was dark, but filled with lights.

 

He began to sing one of the songs he listened to very often, nowadays.

 

"Baby don't cry tonight, eodumi geochigo namyeon. Baby don't cry tonight, eobseotdeon iri doel geoya~ Mulgeopumi doenuen geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haedeon. So baby don't cry-"

 

He was interrupted by a small sound outside of his window. He leaned towards it, but saw nothing. Only people walking along the sidewalk and the large tree that sat in front of his window.

 

He was going to continue when he heard it again. This time, he got out of his bed and opened the window. He was annoyed and scared at the same time, because (again) no one was there.

 

"Come out wherever you are!" He shouted.

 

To his surprise someone did come out. "When you left I knew that I would fight time an look for you. Even if that meant leaving everything." It spoke. The voice, very familiar.

 

 

He can't be here...

, Kyungsoo thought.

 

"Jongin?"

 

Jongin walked closer to the window, the light shining on his face. It was him. "I have never forgotten you for a single hour," He whispered.

 

Kyungsoo reached forward and wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck. Jongin hugged him, as well.

 

Soon, Kyungsoo let Jongin in and they both sat on his bed.

 

"I'm so sorry... I had to..." Kyungsoo explained, his eyes red from crying.

 

"I know," Jongin said, his arm around him. "It doesn't matter, we're together now."

 

"Why did you come here? What about your family? Who will watch over your parents?" Kyuungsoo finally looked him in the eyes.

 

"Never mind them. I came because I love you. I thought I told you that," Jongin smiled at the last part.

 

"It's been so long since someone told me that..."

 

"Now I can tell you everyday," Jongin said.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm staying with you. I'll go wherever you go, I'm not leaving you. I want to be with you forever. That's my dream." Jongin confessed. He kissed Kyungsoo. His cold hands on Kyungsoo's warm cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and hugged Jongin, close, again. Now they would be there together. Kyungsoo pursuing his dreams. And Jongin finally achieving his.

 


 

This chapter was inspired by EXO's Black Pearl and Baby Don't Go....

Probably can't tell~ hehe But I hope you liked it!!