Familiar

Becoming B2utiful [Hiatus]

Hyunseung and Jae Mi made their way to the Drama room taking their seats.

 

Jae Mi began to daydream as she looked out the window.

 

Soon someone came and sat down next to her.

 

She looked at then throught the corner of her eye.

 

Something was familiar about him.

 

He had a strong jawline, dark eyes and had dark brown hair.

 

Something about him bothered her.

 

Not quite the same feeling Junhyung gave her but...similar.

 

He must have noticed her studying him, and the guy turned and looked at Jae Mi smiling slightly.

 

Her eyes widened as she was a bit startled and forced a smile back at him.

 

"Hi, I'm Jae Mi" she said introducing herself.

 

"I'm Dujun," He replied.

 

Something about his name reminded Jae Mi of something but she didn't know what.

 

For the remainder of that period Jae Mi was trying to place how Dujun seemed so familir.

 

He was probably someone that she met before....but when, where and how?

 

It had been so long since she had been in Korea, would he remember her?

 

When the bell rang Jae Mi walked off to find Hyunseung Yoseob and the others for lunch.

 

Jae Mi was happy that she had made so many new friends today, but all of them were guys.

 

She watched as groups of girls walked in the halls laughing with one another.

 

All her life she'd hardly had any friends because she had moved so much and girls especially never seemed to like her.

 

She sighed and headed into the cafeteria.

 

As expected the food was even better than she imagined, Jae Mi bought Sushi and looked for a table to sit at.

 

As she walked through she could feel the stares of the other students and hear them whispereing.

 

Not all of them had bad intentions but it still didn't make her feel very comfortable.

 

Then Jae Mi noticed Dongwoon waving to her.

 

She walked to him relived that she wasn't alone.

 

"We usually eat on the roof," he said "Here, I'll show you where it is."

 

"Okay," Jae Mi smiled.

 

Dongwoon led Jae Mi to the school's rooftop where Yoseob and Hyunseung already were.

 

She sat next to them and they chatted.

 

"So how was drama class?" Dongwoon asked Jae Mi.

 

"Jae Mi swallowed the sashimi she was chewing on.

 

"Oh...uhm..it was alright I guess..." she replied.

 

She didn't wanto to say that she wasn't paying attention on the first day!

 

"Did something happen?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"Oh no nothing really..." Jae Mi said.

 

There was a lull in conversation.

 

Then the door opened and in strolled Dujun, Junhyung and another boy Jae had yet to meet.

 

Dujun smiled at her, "Oh Hi, I didn't know you met my friends."

 

"Friends?" Jae Mi looked around at the other boys who nodded.

 

"Yeah, the six of us are always together, Dujun Hyung is like the Appa of the group" Yoseob said.

 

Dujun grinned and ruffled his hair affectionatly.

 

Jae Mi nodded, Dujun did seem to be the leader.

 

Jae Mi looked at  the third guy who came in.

 

He had back hair which was partly hidden by the grey beanie he wore.

 

He had pouty lips and bright eyes, he smiled warmly at her.

 

Jae Mi felt herself blush, he was really cute...not in the Yoseob way....but.....cute.

 

"H-Hi" she stuttered "I-'m Jae Mi"

 

He nodded "Yeah, I heard a bit about you, I'm Kikwang."

 

"Nice to meet you."

 

"Aiish" Yoseob groaned.

 

"Wae, what's wrong?" Jae Mi asked at a suddenly grumpy Seobbie.

 

He pouted and waved his finger at her. "Don't you fall for this jerk okay Jae Mi? He's already too popular for his own good."

 

Hyunseung and Dongwoon chuckled and Junhyung patted Yoseobs shoulder.

 

"W-what makes you think I will?" Jae Mi asked getting a bit defensive, she jut thought Kikwang was good looking.

 

"All the girls at school think he's so princy-guy when we all know the truth, he's a pabo!"

 

Kikwang frown and whacked Yoseob over the head "Who're you calling pabo! You're the one who's always taking my notes!"

 

Yoseob made a face and Kikwang but everyone laughed.

 

It seemed like both Yoseob and Kikwang were really good friends even if they bickered.

 

They all talked as they ate and started to get to know one another better.

 

The rest of the day went by quickly and Jae Mi walked home happily, comforted by the fact she was able to fit in well.

 

When she arrived at her house Jae Mi noticed smoke from the kitchen.

 

She ran in and opened the door, only to see her mother using the fire extinguiser on something in the oven.

 

"Umma!" Jae Mi cried.

 

Her mother coughed a bit, fanning the smoke away with her hands.

 

"Oh Hi honey, how was your day?" she asked.

 

As Jae Mi helped her mother clean up the mess she told her about her first day at Cube Academy.

 

"Omo it's so great that you made friends right away, what were those names again?" she inquired.

 

"Oh, uhm, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Junhyung (I guess), Kikwang and Dujun." Jae Mi listed.

 

"Dujun.....Yoon Dujun?" her mother asked raiseing a brow at her daughter,

 

Jae Mi shrugged "They never really bothered with their last names why?"

 

"We used to know a family with a son named Dujun with the surname 'Yoon' you used to be friends before we moved."

 

Jae Mi frowned in thought. Maybe that was the same Dujun. It was possible wasn't it?

 

Maybe that's why something about him was so.....familiar

 

 

 

 

(A/N Sorry for the delayed update guys~ Please be patient with me <3  >///<)