Of silence and surprise visits

The Silent Treatment

Sunggyu woke up, a bit early than usual. He slowly sat up and noticed Woohyun was still asleep. He quietly stood up crouched beside the other’s bed. For a while, he just stared at him.

Why can’t you be mine? Why can’t you love me? The leader just heaved a heavy sigh and went out of the room.

I guess they’re all still asleep. Sunggyu thought as he didn’t hear anything. As he made his way to the living room, he found someone. Someone he wanted to avoid, as long as he can. The person was sitting on the floor; all curled up and was watching some television. Sunggyu made his way to the kitchen; without acknowledging the person.

After a while, another member woke up.

“Good morning Jongie-ah.” Dongwoo said as he was still half asleep. Sungjong only smiled and bowed at the other. He made his way to the kitchen.

“Hey hyung. I guess Sungjong was really serious about what he said last night.”

“Yeah right, you’ll see. He’ll be better by lunch.” Sunggyu said, almost in a mocking voice.

Drama queen.

It was about 5 am when all the members were awake. Woohyun made some breakfast for everybody. The dining area was silent, so silent that is was deafening. No one wanted to recall to what happened yesterday. Even the choding was quiet. But what surprised them was the maknae. He was quiet. Usually, the maknae was very bubbly towards the others. He loved skinship, and he also loved asking questions, but he hasn’t uttered a word since he woke up.

“Here you go.” Woohyun gave everyon some bacon and eggs. They need to be ready by 7 so they practice for their comeback.

“Does anyone want juice?” The main vocal asked. Most of the members raised their hand, but Sungjong didn’t.

Woohyun circled the room and handed out some orange juice. Even though Sungjong didn’t ask for one, he still gave him some. The maknae gave him a faint smile.

Ding dong.

After eating their breakfast, most of them went to the living room. It was only 5:45 when they finished, so they still had a little free time left. Sungjong was in charge of washing the dishes today. He usually used all his aegyo to ask some help from his hyungs, but no action was made. Woohyun helped, even if the maknae didn’t ask him to.

“Jongie-ah, you okay?” Woohyun asked. Again, Sungjong gave nodded and gave him a faint smile.

Ding dong.

“I’ll get it!” Dongwoo ran towards the door. “Ohhh! Hey guys, we have some visitors!” Giving emphasis on the word some.

Peniel, Hyungsik, and Eunkwang bowed to the other members.

Infinite members stood up and gave them a polite bow.

“So, what brings you here B to the B members?” Hoya said, acting cool.

“Oh, ugh Peniel- I mean, we wanted to see Sungjong.” Eunkwang said.

“He’s in the kitchen.” Myungsoo said.

They were about to enter the kitchen when Sungjong went out.

“Jongie-ah!” Eunkwang said as he hugged Sungjong.

“Hey guys. What are you doing here?” Sungjong said in a low voice.

“Oh right, so Peniel- I mean we wanted to return your clothes.” Hyungsik handed the paper bag to the other.

“Oh, gomawo. Can we talk in my room?” The three nodded and they made their way to the maknae’s room. This made the other members curious of why BTOB decided to visit their maknae.

“Why do you think they visited?” Sungyeol asked.

“I guess they’re here for Sungjong.” Hoya answered.

“And why do you think they have his clothes? You don’t think?” Sungyeol asked again.

“Yah! Stop thinking with that ert mind of yours! They’re here to visit him, that’s that.” Sunggyu shouted at them. Woohyun pretended not to listen to their conversation at the living room, but he heard it all too well. He knew why they visited, but he just kept quiet.

“Hey namu, are you going to take a bath first, or can I go ahead?” The leader asked.

“You should go first.” Woohyun smiled at the leader. This made Sunggyu blushed.

That distracting smile of his is killing me.

The whole time the members were gossiping, Myungsoo just sat there. He wanted to eavesdrop at Sungjong, but he was too afraid to get caught.

At Sungjong’s room

“So, what are you guys doing here?” Sungjong asked.

“Well, Peniel wanted to visit you, but he was too shy to go alone.” Hyungsik said innocently.

“Hey!” Peniel said in English. He looked at Sungjong who was staring at him. “Well, yeah. I was shy to come alone. We’re going to Bangkok tomorrow, and I just wanted to inform you.”

“Well, you could’ve texted me right? So I could’ve at least prepared myself. I mean look at me. I’m a mess!” Sungjong gestured his hands to what he was wearing.

“You look beautiful whatever you wear.” Peniel said. This made the maknae blush and the two others screech and giggle. Sungjong knew Peniel wasn’t joking, so he made a comment of his own.

“Thank you Peniel. Looking at you now, I never realized how handsome you are.” This made Peniel blush, and the other two still giggle.

“Well, we better get going then. We still have to go to Cube for a meeting.” Eunkwang stood up and made his way to the door.

“Yeah, or the boss would kill us. And by that I mean the other members.” Hyungsik followed Eunkwang.

“I’ll walk you out.” Sungjong said as he took Peniel’s hand. As they stepped out of the room, a certain visual couldn’t help but stare at the skinship of the two. The three said their goodbyes to the Infinite members and bowed.

“I hope you have a safe flight.” Sungjong said. He released Peniel’s hand and kissed his cheek.

“I’ll call you.” Peniel said as he kissed the other’s cheek. Sungjong could feel his cheeks redden. And with that, the three left and Sungjong closed the door.

“Hey, your face is burning up, anything wrong? Are you feeling sick?” Woohyun asked.

“A-a-aniyo.” Sungjong shook his head and made his way to his room. The other members didn’t see the kiss but a certain Myungsoo did.

Myungsoo did not like it, not one bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey y'all! How are you? First of all, I would like to thank all of you for supporting my story! I never expected this kind of attention :(( Thank you so much! And because I love you all, I updated today!!! ^^ Yeeeeeey! And I watched Infinite's new MV. It was soooooooo cool, and cute. Sungjong and wollimy were soooo cute! <3 Lol, and I also listened to the Group version of 60 seconds. Sounds very very cool! So about my update, I guess Sungjong was serious about his silence. But some are still oblivious to it. And  there was a surprise visit! Lol, I hope you still ike this :( Thank you so much!!!! Saranghae! <3 PS Are Sungjong and Peniel finally getting there? And why did Myungsoo hate the kiss he witnessed? FInd out! ^^