Forgetting what's important

The Silent Treatment

“Yah, Lee Sungjong. Is that a hickey on your neck?” When Sunggyu finished his sentence, everyone at the table was glaring at Sungjong and Peniel.

Peniel gave Sungjong a confused look.

“Did we....” Peniel asked in a whisper. Sungjong shook his head. “Then why...”

“Yah! We’re waiting for an answer!” Woohyun shouted as he slammed his hand on the table. Peniel and Sungjong looked down. Sungjong took a deep breath and started to explain.

“Hyungs, nothing happened okay?” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Then how can you explain that?” Sungyeol was pointing at Sungjong’s red marks.

“Well....” Sungjong scratched his head. Peniel suddenly spoke.

“It was my fault.” All the stares were directed at him. “I was drunk last night, and I guess I went overboard. I’m sorry.” Peniel stood up and gave a bow. The members exchanged glances.

“You really didn’t do it?” Dongwoo asked. Sungjong and Peniel quickly nodded.

“Then we believe you.” Myungsoo said. Everyone was shocked that he was the one who said those words. “But, that doesn’t mean we won’t keep an eye on you, especially you.” Myungsoo pointed at Peniel.

“Well that’s settled then.” Sunggyu said.

“I’ll have a little talk with you two after breakfast okay?” Woohyun eyed the two. Peniel and Sungjong nodded. Hoya glanced at Myungsoo’s direction.

‘How can he be so calm about this?’ Hoya sighed and started to eat. But little did Hoya know, Myungsoo was jut controlling his emotions.

Breakfast only took a short while, and Sungjong and Peniel were about to escape when Woohyun stopped them in their tracks.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Woohyun cocked an eyebrow. “Come with me.” Woohyun started walking. The two sighed in defeat and followed the lead vocal. They entered Sungjong’s room. Woohyun opened the door and let the two passed first. As soon as he closed the door, he locked it.

“Hyung, I already told you, nothing happened.” Sungjong pouted.

“I know.” The two gave Woohyun a puzzled expression. “I just wanted to know why Peniel was drunk in the first place.” The two flinched.

“We sort of fought.” Peniel looked away.

“What happened?” Woohyun eyed Sungjong. “I can’t help you guys if you’re not being honest with me.”

“Myungsoo hyung sort of provoked Peniel.” Woohyun hummed.

“Anything else?” Sungjong shook his head. “Peniel?” Peniel flinched.

“He still has some feelings left for Myungsoo hyung.” Now it was Woohyun’s turn to be shocked.

“Is this true Jongie?” Sungjong looked down and nodded. Woohyun sighed. “Well, I guess I sort of knew this. I’ll be right back.” Woohyun stood up and went outside. Peniel and Sungjong exchanged glances.

“Hey hyung. What do you want?” The two heard a voice from outside. Suddenly, Myungsoo was being pushed by Woohyun inside the room. Woohyun closed the door and locked it. “What am I doing here hyung?” Myungsoo stood awkwardly.

“Did you know that Sungjong still has feelings for you?” Myungsoo faced the floor and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. “Do you?” Woohyun asked in a loud tone. Myungsoo quickly nodded. “Since when?”

“When Sungjong and Peniel sort of fought, you comforted Sungjong, and well...I heard stuff.” Woohyun sighed. Peniel just eyed Myungsoo. Sungjong didn’t know how to react.

“So you provoked Peniel on purpose?” Myungsoo nodded. “Do you still have feelings for him?” Myungsoo nodded again. “But you know what you must do right?” Myungsoo faced Woohyun.

“Hyung, I can’t help it. I love Sungjong.” Myungsoo fell to his knees. “Please hyung.” Woohyun sighed.

“I said no-.” Peniel stood up.

“Stop Woohyun hyung.” Everyone in the room was looking at Peniel. “You shouldn’t stop a person from loving someone.”

“But Myungsoo would-.” Peniel cut him off.

“I trust Sungjong, hyung and you should too.” Peniel’s phone rang. “Hello? Oh, okay. I’ll be right down.” The phone call ended. Peniel placed his phone on his pocket. “I need to go.” He gave Sungjong a peck and bowed to Myungsoo and Woohyun. “I’ll call you later okay?” Peniel gave Sungjong a faint smile and left. For a while, the three just exchanged glances.

“If you won’t be able t control yourself, I’ll deal with you myself okay?” Woohyun said in a calm tone. Myungsoo nodded. Woohyun left the room. Sungjong and Myungsoo stood there, feeling very awkward.

“Excuse me hyung.” Sungjong was about to leave when Myungsoo stopped him.

“Sungjong-ah.” Sungjong stopped, but didn’t look at the other. “Do you still.....love me Jongie-ah?” Sungjong took a deep breath.

“I think I still have some feelings left hyung, but I’m trying my best to fight it.” Myungsoo lightened his grip on Sungjong, until he let him go. “Please hyung, I don’t want to lose you forever. So please, control yourself okay?” With that, Sungjong left.

Myungsoo felt horrible, but he didn’t want to stand down anymore. He stopped Sungjong by the hand.

“Jongie.” Sungjong stopped again. “I love you.” Sungjong’s knees felt weak, but he had to be strong. He continued to go out of the room. This time, Myungsoo was determined.

He doesn’t care about Woohyun hyung.

He doesn’t care about Peniel.

He doesn’t care about what others think.

He loves Sungjong. That’s what matters.

***

For the rest of the day, Myungsoo avoided Sungjong for a while because Woohyun was keeping surveillance the whole time.

Sungjong and Peniel were the same. They texted each other for the whole day, and it seems like things are going back to the way they were.

Infinite decided to eat out this time, as a whole group. Sungjong usually stayed home, but there was nothing to cook or eat at their apartment, so he decided to tag along.

They decided to eat at the nearest restaurant so it won’t be too far away from their apartment. The place wasn’t too fancy, but the food was exquisite.

“Ahhhh, the food tastes heavenly.” Sungyeol said in every bite he was taking. The others nodded in agreement. Myungsoo noticed that Sungjong was having a rough time slicing his steak, so he gladly did it for him. Myungsoo took the plate.

“Let me.” Sungjong didn’t have the chance to protest. He watched Myungsoo slice the steak so evenly. Myungsoo returned the plate with evenly cut meat.

“Thanks Myungsoo hyung.” Sungjong smiled.

“No problem.” Myungsoo smiled in return. Woohyun sat in between the two.

“Here Jongie, taste this.” Hoya held out a spoon full of the pork he was eating.

“Oh, you should try this Sungjong.” Sungyeol placed some of his food on the maknae’s plate.

***

When everyone was done eating, they decided to have some Soju.

“Did you ask Peniel’s permission yet?” Myungsoo asked. They were shocked that it was Myungsoo who said that. Sungjong shook his head and stood up.

“I’ll just go call him then. Excuse me hyungs.” 5 minutes after, he came back. “Peniel told me that it’s okay with him, as long as I don’t drink too much.” The others nodded and felt relieved. They missed hanging out as a whole group, and they rarely had this chance.

The night grew deeper, and most of them were already feeling a bit tipsy. Sunggyu controlled himself from drinking too much, because someone had to guide them home. Dongwoo had high tolerance for alcohol, so Sunggyu was lucky. Hoya only drank a little, so he was still a bit sober. Sungyeol, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungjong were the most drunk ones.

Sungyeol started to sing some random songs. Woohyun swayed from side to side. Myungsoo started to talk about his past, and Sungjong just sat there, feeling a bit dizzy. It was a good thing the restaurant had private rooms.

“Let’s call it a night then.” Sunggyu stood up. “Would you help me with them?” Sunggyu asked Dongwoo and Hoya who gladly nodded. Hoya carried Sungjong. Sunggyu held onto Woohyun and Myungsoo, and Dongwoo controlled the choding.

They arrived at their building by 11 pm. After taking the elevator, they finally arrived at their floor. They were about to enter their room when a person noticed them.

“Oh hey guys.” The person said.

“Oh hello Ji-yong hyung.” Hoya bowed. The other two bowed as well.

“Looks like you enjoyed your night.” GD smiled. They all nodded. “And looks like most of you are already drunk.” GD chuckled. “Well, you better get going then.” They gave him a bow and entered their apartment.

They dragged the drunk members to their respective rooms. Hoya gently placed Sungjong on his bed. Sunggyu dragged Myungsoo and Sungyeol to their shared room, and Dongwoo guided Woohyun to his room/closet.

“Well, we should get to bed then. Thanks guys. Good night.” Sunggyu smiled and Infinite H went back to their shared room. Sunggyu threw himself to bed. After a while, he started to doze off.

Myungsoo on the other hand woke up, still feeling a bit drunk. He stood up and swayed as he walked. He went outside of his room and entered the maknae’s room. He opened the door and found Sungjong asleep at his bed. Myungsoo smirked and hiccupped at the same time. He slowly walked to the sleeping figure. He sat down on Sungjong’s bed and gave out a devious smirk.

Myungsoo Sungjong’s hair, down to his soft lips. Myungsoo leaned in and gave Sungjong a kiss. Myungsoo bit Sungjong’s bottom lip. The maknae let out a moan and Myungsoo’s tongue immediately entered. Sungjong slowly opened his eyes, but everything was still a blur for him.

“Hyung, no.” Sungjong tried to push off Myungsoo. But he was too weak to do so.

“Sungjong-ah, please.” Myungsoo said in a low, husky voice. Myungsoo trailed down to Sungjong’s jawline, down to the neck, and down to the collar bone. Sungjong unconsciously placed both of his hands around Myungsoo’s neck.

Myungsoo started to Sungjong’s polo shirt. His lips trailed down to Sungjong’s chest. A moan escaped Sungjong’s mouth.

After a series of hot kissing, Myungsoo started to undress himself and so did Sungjong.

The two of them enjoyed themselves. They felt happy, no problems, nothing to think about. At that moment, Sungjong forgot about having a boyfriend.

But little did he know that when the sun rises tomorrow morning, he would totally regret what they have done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers! So I guess you could say I did great on the exam!!! Yeeeeey!!!! So I was listening to U-KISS sub unit uBeat's songs, and they're not bad! Kevin's voice is so smooth!!! But their sub unit reminded me of Ma Boy 2 by Electroboyz ft. Hyorin. AJ and Eli would rap, while Kevin would sing some high notes! Lol, so about this chapter, I told you there would be some Myungjong!! Lol, but I guess you could say they're drunk. And if you were expecting some , I'm really sorry because I really don't know how to write . I'm still reading about it. So please bear with me! So I'll be updating tomorrow okay!!! I love you guys so much!!! <3 PS don't forget to leave your comments okay? <3