XOXO boo boo love

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As she pulled his hair near to her face… her arms s around his neck

And surprisingly gave Jiyong a breathtaking kiss.

 

Jiyong’s eyes were wide as he realized what was happening. It was not enough for Dara to be a monkey but now she’s a fish stealing a kiss from him. He immediately pushed Dara away making her almost a meter away from him. He was speechless for that was totally unexpected and he thus feels so violated.  Jiyong was then convinced that Dara was a on her previous life and that he pitied all the people that she had victimized.

 

“DAMMIT JIYONG THAT WAS AWESOME… ONE MORE KISS PLEASE”

 

Jiyong wanted choke Dara so bad! He wants to stab her so bad if only he has knife on his hand.

 

How can a girl like her exist in this world?

 

Why is she ruining his once peaceful life?

 

Who is she to steal a kiss from his oh so precious lips?

 

Questions were flooding his mind as he looked at Dara with so much hate on his system. He wants to run away from her but doing that will just tell her that she got the upper hand, and that he was a looser.

 

 so he stayed with his hands covering his lips for protection.

 

“Please booo, don’t be shy….” Dara said as she pouted her lips, trying to approach Jiyong.  But the gay was determined to refuse her believing that his lips were only for the guy he likes…… his “cough” boyfriend Seunghyun…

 

Dara suddenly laughed as she saw how horrified Jiyong was and the feeling of victory was flowing in her veins once again.

 

“Yah monkey! Why did you kiss me?” Jiyong finally uttered some words after his shocking experience. One the other hand Dara tried to fish out some reasons but honestly, she herself could not come up with any excuses why she kissed her gay nemesis. She was very confused but she believed it was because of that spur of the moment that she had the urge to kiss him.

 

 That was all the reason she could think off and of course she was disgusted by it, how can she even have the desire to kiss him while pulling each other’s head out? Hoping that one of them would seriously turn bald.

 

 The atmosphere does not even contain an ounce of romance on it. “Or was it because he looks so damn manly right now?” Dara thought for a second but immediately shrugged it off realizing that having a cat fight with a girl is not manly at all.

 

“I thought you want to kiss me because you leaned your head down” Dara came up with another tease as her excuse. 

 

“Me kiss you? In your dreams Dara, your cheap lipstick is not even worthy enough for my lips!” Jiyong argued.

 

“I don’t know you’re such a racist even on makeup stuffs and just to tell you Kwon, I don’t need branded make up to look gorgeous. Make up is not even needed for me to be pretty”

 

“aish! You’re so annoying” Jiyong said in frustration. In any minute he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from having a cat fight with her again.

 

“And you’re so hot” Dara absentmindedly mumbled but of course it did not escape Jiyong’s ears.

 

“Seriously, you are not my type and I’m not even sorry about it”

 

Dara realized what she said but she was not ashamed of it, it was the truth anyways.

 

“Who knows, soon enough you’re mine” she fearlessly replied but Jiyong treated it as a joke.  Dara then daringly clung her arms on his, desperate trapping JIyong on her emrbrace.

 

“What are you doing? Yah monkey!!!” Jiyong was hitting Dara’s arms for her to let go but it only made Dara stick to him more.

 

Dara pouted her lips aiming to steal a kiss from Jiyong when they suddenly heard voices at their backs.

 

“Woah hyung! They look so intimate” Daesung exclaimed loudly enough for the boys and the said couple to hear.  Jiyong immediately turned his head only to see his “cough” boyfriend with his other friends looking at him with such a teasing smile.

 

Once again Jiyong pushed Dara away from him who on the other hand just chuckled as she saw how worried Jiyong looked after realizing that the guy he likes saw them in such a flirty situation.

Well at least on her side she was basically harassing him…

 

Jiyong ran to Seunghyun’s side wanting to complain about how Dara was close to violating his innocence.

 

“Seunghyun ahh she’s crazy!!! She keeps kissing me” Seunghyun then turned his attention to Dara who suddenly has an angelic innocent look.

 

“Why do you look so scared? Aren’t you a couple?” Seunghyun asked. They already assumed that Jiyong is back on the right track after seeing the pictures from the morning but seeing him like this again clinging onto him and speaking like a weakling princess surely got him confused.

 

“No we’re---“ Jiyong was about to explain that there was nothing and always be nothing going on with him and Dara when she cut him off.

 

“We’re on an open relationship” Dara uttered as she slowly advanced on Seunghyun’s right side while Jiyong was on Seunghyun’s left.  Dara gave Jiyong a smirk before adding another surprising statement. “That’s why you can date me too…Oppa” She seductively exclaimed with her lips almost touching the side of Seunghyun’s y jaw line. The boys and Jiyong heard it all and Jiyong can feel his insides boil in anger once again which Dara would always not fail to do so.

 

Seunghyun was rooted on his spot that he can’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter