He that is like a SHE

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s Saturday and it’s a rest day for the family of Kwon. The sun was pretty much up in the sky, making it bright and sunny on the outside. Papa Kwon just woke up and he’s excited to eat breakfast, since his tummy is growling in hunger already. Looking at the side of his bed, his wife is already gone probably cooking their food for the morning.

 

Taking his glasses from the bed side table, he stood up and then walked in front of the window to sweep aside the curtains to let some sunlight enter their room.

 

And to not waste anytime Papa Kwon walked out of the room with a wide smile painted on his face. But then as walk down the stairs, a loud music welcomed his ears.

 

He just stood there at the side of the stairs carefully watching his son.

 

“KWON JIYONG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Papa Kwon exclaimed loudly for his son to hear even with a loud music on their background.

 

Jiyong turned his head and saw is Appa glaring at him, but he treated it as nothing, he walked to his dad still doing some hand dance movements.

 

“Join me appa! This is fun!” Jiyong told his dad as he dragged him to the space beside the stereo.

 

“Appa like this! 1 2 3 enhale…. Exhale” Jiyong demonstrated to his dad “now try it” he added encouraging Papa Kwon.

 

Papa Kwon did what he was told; he was copying Jiyong’s every move.

 

Jiyong is wearing a pink shirt with black tights and also a pink headband attached on his hair, while Papa Kwon is still wearing his pajamas which is totally not the right clothes for what they are doing right now.

 

“Now appa go stretch that left arm of yours to the right” Jiyong chanted again

 

“Come on appa now right arm to the left” Jiyong was instructing Papa Kwon and he pretty much follow every step he says though he can tell that he is now getting old, cause his bones are somewhat making  cracking sounds once he stretch his arms too much.

 

“1..2..1..2..1..2” the father and son continue to chant as they  both raise their arms up and down like they’re carrying some heavy barbells.

 

“Do some jumping jacks appa!” Jiyong commanded which the Papa Kwon easily followed

 

“HEY MICKEY!!!! HEY” Papa Kwon sang together with the stereo as he does some jumping jacks.

 

“HEY MICKEY YEAH!” Jiyong added as he joined his fatherin dancing.

 

Both of them were enjoying their aerobics session and their breakfast was now forgotten.

 

“NOW APPA! GO WAVE THAT BIG OF YOURS!!!”

 

“Oh yes you’re so fine!! WAVE TO THE LEFT WAVE TO THE RIGHT” Papa Kwon exclaimed as he sway his hips left and right. Both of them are starting to get noisy and while the two of them are dancing their asses off, Mama Kwon suddenly came out from the kitchen.

 

She then saw his husband and son dancing together, she shook her head at their childishness and then suddenly she screamed “YAH! LET ME JOIN! That’s my favorite song!!!!!”

 

She hurriedly went to the living room leaving everything she was cooking. She even have a spatula on her hand.

 

“Go omma! SWAY THAT HIPS!” Jiyong encouraged his mom and Mama Kwon started dancing through the music.

 

“OH! MICKEY YOU’RE SO FINE! YOU BLOW MY MIND, HEY MICKEY!” Mama Kwon sang as she move her hips and pointed the Spatula to Papa Kwon. It seems like the aerobics session is turning into a noraebang fun.

 

“Oh Mickey, what a pity you don't understand, you take me by the heart when you take me by the hand” Mama Kwon continue to sing as her husband and son dance with the song.

 

But suddenly, it seems like Papa Kwon twisted his hips too much. He groaned in pain stopping their mini concert at home.

 

“Appa, are you alright?” Jiyong asked as he turned the music off and guided his dad to the couch.

 

“TSK! THAT’S WHY AN OLD MAN SHOULDN’T DANCE TOO MUCH” Mama Kwon exclaimed earning a glare from her husband.

 

“Yah! Look who’s talking, you can’t even sway your hips the way I dance a while ago” Papa Kwon argued at his wife.

 

Jiyong shook his head while looking at his parents, they look old but they are more childish than him.

 

“Both of you cut it out, no one wins here since both of you are old anyway” Jiyong said as he left his parents and went to the kitchen, long exerci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter