The Unwanted Visitor

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

To Jiyong’s surprise an unwanted guest was inside their dorm. Chilling as she munched a slice of apple on .

The lady immediately got a sight of him and obviously Jiyong gave her such a surprise… since he was still topless… looking so hot.

 

It was not the first time she saw him like that, actually she already saw everything he has.

As in everything…

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god, who are you? Are you really my son?” Mama Kwon disbelievingly questioned. She noticed how her little baby boy turned into a such fine grown up man, it was disappointing to know deep inside that her gorgeous son is a wanna be woman. It never crossed her mind before that Jiyong’s weird behavior when he was young would come into reality once he had grown up and though she had accepted it, her heart still aches because it was now their reality.

 

“Yes mom, and can you please tell me your purpose of coming here” Jiyong simply replied as he gave his mom a hug. And because of that Mama Kwon remembered why she sneaked inside their dorm. She wants to check on Dara but to her dismay she was nowhere in sight.

 

“Dara still has a class?” Mama Kwon asked to make sure but just right on time the door opened showing a wet haired Dara Park with a shirt covering her upper body. Mama Kwon alternately  looked at Jiyong and Dara, her son is without a shirt, then suddenly Dara was wearing it … Mama Kwon lips suddenly formed into a smile. Was her impossible wish now starting to have a chance? She was spazzing inside, trying her best not to giggle in front of her son and Dara.

 

But Jiyong was smart to get an idea of what was his mom thinking about “Eew Mom, never!” Jiyong exclaimed putting a cut on her mom’s impossible dreams.

 

But Mama Kwon just ignored his son and went to approach at Dara who was still standing near the door step.

 

“Dara yah… you should go change clothes now, I don’t want my daughter in law sick”

 

Mama Kwon said wanting to tease his son. And she did succeed on it seeing how Jiyong was all grossed out on the idea of it.

 

“YUCK OMMA! OVER MY DEAD Y BODY” Jiyong loudly exclaimed as he made a modeling pose that made the two girls inside the room almost puke in disgust.

 

“Y? You don’t even have a my boo” Dara spat confidently, making fun of JIyong in front of his mom. Mama Kwon was very cool with it though that she even joined Dara in a round of laughter.

 

“You think so too Dara? Should we buy him a pad?” Mama Kwon added some more, enjoying her interactions with the two. She was really amazed on how Dara can easily piss her son and drive his patience up to the limits without any effort at all. That’s why she thinks that she was the perfect girl for him but sadly she was aware that her son has a different preference.

Jiyong gave Dara a death glare when he suddenly noticed something…

 

“You dare tell me that monkey, when you don’t have an either. Tsk… Mom buy her one too okay, she badly needs it” Jiyong teased back and surprisingly that shut Dara up.  It was her turn to give Jiyong a deadly stare, if she was a typical cutesy girl she would have cried already from embarrassment, knowing that Mama Kwon is with them in the room and have heard what Jiyong just said.

 

And she was glad she isn’t like that, she started the tease anyway. Mama Kwon noticed the growing tension between the two and she would not want them to kill each other in front of her; that would be an awful sight.

 

“Cut it off you young ones, I came here to see if the both of you are on good terms. But looking at you guys right now I don’t get why young people these days show their love by quarrelling” Mama Kwon suddenly changed her expression from an amused one to a now stressful look. Well it’s not like she was really put into a bad mood, she liked how Jiyong and Dara fight each other through words, it’s just that an idea to guilt trip crossed her smart enough mind.

 

Dara suddenly felt bad for fighting in front of Mama Kwon, she thought it won’t affect her at all. Then she immediately broke her gaze with Jiyong and dashed to her suit case so that she could finally change her clothes. She should have done that awhile ago but she got caught up with another word games with Jiyong.

 

“We’re not in love just to inform you mom” Jiyong plainly commented as he flopped himself on his bed while Dara already has her clothes on her hands. Dara obviously heard what he said but she decided to ignore and not mind his words and made her way to the bathroom. But Mama Kwon did not miss the sudden change on Dara’s expression and her smile turned into a slight frown.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

When Dara was finally on the bathroom Mama Kwon approached her son.

 

She sat at the edge of Jiyong’s bed while Jiyong on the other hand got up from the bed and sat beside her mom noticing that she has something to say.

 

“Can I ask a favor?” Mama Kwon softly said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter