Lover's quarrel at its best

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I do believe that everyone won’t be able to escape a day of bad luck. There would always be a day where you’ll mess up your hair due to frustration; a moment where you will find your eye brows meeting each other because you can’t help but to express your awful and y mood.

 

Like that day just felt like it was Friday the 13th when it really wasn’t.

 

For example; the half male and woman  main protagonist of this said story is already half way of the process of being a walking dead zombie.

 

He was all alone at a table inside the cafeteria sipping a box of orange juice. His eyes looked very swollen and his eye bags were noticeable too. His hair was messy that you would think at the first sight of him that he just got up from his bed. He looked

 

It wasn’t because he watched too many episodes of Walking Dead last night; there was just a certain lady that lived to ruin his once peaceful life. And today that certain lady chose to ignore his existence. Treating him like thin air, Dara Park acted like there was never a Kwon Jiyong in her world. Tss… such dramatic characters…

 

A lover’s quarrel at its best?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Ungrateful ” Jiyong mumbled as he stared at Dara who was busy flirting with his “cough” boyfriend Seunghyun. He was all alone at the table and those two did not even bother sitting with him on their usual spot for lunch. They were having their own world.

 

He then saw how Dara smirked at him for a few seconds when their eyes met.

In the morning class that Jiyong and Dara have together, Dara did not sit beside him like what she usually does and even Mr. Mun was surprised that his two loudest students that seems very inseparable on their first class is not even talking to each other.

 

Dara went way on the very back. He even noticed how she started making friends with some girls in the class.

 

They ignored each other for that whole hour. He was expecting that by their next class together she would give up her act but no, worse thing happened. She started clinging onto Seunghyun and that cough boyfriend of his flirted back.

 

He was annoyed; there was this feeling of unstoppable irritation inside him. He can’t understand why she was doing this, yes he was wrong yesterday but the hell she gave him once they were back at their dorm was surely enough for her to realize how sorry he was.

 

 

Flashback

 

“oh…my god” Jiyong shockingly exclaimed as he looked at the monkey in front of him; she was wasted and damn seductive.

 

And yes; I’m not kidding she’s kind of getting wild at this minute. Only ten minutes had passed since the two of them arrived at their dorm, and unluckily Dara was conscious again; consciously unaware of what she was doing.

 

They said that if you’re drunk, typical habits would be singing loudly, telling out your secrets, there are others that just pass out but the most embarrassing one is Getting Wild.

 

You would not want yourself to wake up with those kinds of wild flashbacks. Unfortunately Dara happens to be the kind of person who gets wild when drunk.

 

“Yah! Stay away… yah monkey… ahhh” His protests were unheard as Dara jumped on him. O_O Now they were both on his bed with her on top of him.

 

“Boo boo love … tssuup”

 

Jiyong’s face screams fright. Dara kissed the side of his neck and he doesn’t know how to stop her.

 

“love…. It’s hot…. tssup” Dara seductively whispered as she kissed Jiyong’s left ear lobe. Soon after that she even bit him on his ear.

 

“Ouch!!! Yah you monkey I’m going to call the police and report that a maniac is trying to me”

 

Jiyong pushed Dara off of him and immediately ran off to their couch where he left his phone. He needs to call for help. A wild Dara and him on one room is not a good idea.

 

Not because he’ll give in to her duh… that would be the last thing he said he’ll do remember?

 

But he just remembered those numerous times that Dara molested his innocent less body. When she roamed her hands on him while he was sleeping and when she kissed him without any warning; he did not expect that this day would come, what she was doing right now was worse.

She was….. “Dammit Daraaa!!!!                 Put your shirt back on!”

 

Stripping off in front of him… O_O

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

YUCKKK!!! GROOOOSSSS!!! EEEEEEEW………. What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this?

That was worst than any horror movies. The grudge, The Ring and Insidious combined!

 

I suddenly heard footsteps coming near me and not long after I can feel her hands tugging the comforter I was hiding in.

In her dreams! I would never get out of this comforter, I’d rather sleep.

 

“Boo!”

 

I jumped out of the bed in surprise of seeing Dara’s face close to mine. She was able to squeeze herself inside the sheets. Now she was the one lying on the bed without a freaking top on. Huhuhu I hope Seungri will be here now to save me.

 

I was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter