Yieeee....Date

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong just received a message from his mom, telling him to make sure that Dara will have fun or else she would match make Dara and Seunghyun and ruin his love life. He muttered a silent cuss realizing how sly her mother when it comes to blackmailing, she may be old but the way her mind work sometimes can be very surprising.

 

He then took a glance of the monkey who was silently sleeping on his passenger seat, it’s not even a long ride but Dara was way deep on dreamland.

 

Jiyong noticed that there were too many people on the area as he looked through the windows of his car but knowing that Korean Time Square is the perfect place for Dara to have fun, sacrificing some time on a crowded place would be alright. After all Dara not having a date with his crush will be the prize.

As soon as Jiyong parked the car he went out of the car and immediately went to Dara’s side.

 

Trying to be chivalrous as he wants to play his part of the game with his mom properly, he opened Dara’s door unknowingly forgetting that Dara was leaning on the door as she sleeps.

 

“Wah Booyah!” Dara screamed loudly in shock as she fell on the concrete ground. Jiyong was also surprised that instead of catching Dara, he backed away from the door. Gladly Dara was able to stop her head from hitting the ground by using her arms. She can feel the pain of her hands though.

 

“Yah Kwon Jiyong! You should’ve catch me and not just watch me fall” Dara complained as she sat on the ground while twisting her wrist to check if she had sprained it.

 

Jiyong who suddenly felt a little sorry since it was clearly his fault why she was in that kind of state scooped Dara up. It caused him a loud scream right on his ear but he’ll take that as her revenge for the fall that she got because of him. He made Dara sit back on the passenger seat.

 

“Sorry… I admit that was my fault. But if you’re not such a sleepy head this wouldn’t have happened”

 

“Well thank you for your sincere apology my Boo; I got scrapes on my arm and I won’t forgive you if this would scar” Dara exclaimed as she tried her best to stood up.

 

“I was just trying to do some act of chivalry okay” Jiyong reasoned out while trying to help Dara walk away from the car. When he finally closed the vehicle’s door she guided her once again to make their way inside of the mall.

 

“Chivalry my … “ Dara silently mumbled with a follow up of a soft chuckle.  A gay trying to be chivalrous doesn’t sound right at all.

 

“I heard that monkey” Jiyong ranted back but Dara just ignored him since she was already occupied by the sight in front of her. Her eyes were suddenly filled with hearts as soon as she saw the different clothing brands and food stores inside the mall.

 

She remembered how she uses shopping as a way to rebel against her parents. It’s not that she was a bad daughter but she has her own rebellious times and the dragon tattoo on her back was not the only proof for that.

Her credit card bills and gigantic wardrobe can also be the evidences of her extensive spending of money back there.

 

“You’re a genius my boo! This place is perfect” Dara happily exclaimedas she looked for her wallet inside her bag to check if she has her credit cards.

 

“Stop being so happy monkey, I took you here to carry my shopping bags later” He said as he walked ahead of Dara. Jiyong himself was excited to shop for clothes and thinking that he has a chaperone he got was more thrilled

 

“Tsk… by the end of the day my boo; you’ll be the one carrying all the shopping bags” Dara smugly exclaimed while walking behind her boo boo love.

 

Jiyong was about to say something back to her when his attention was diverted to the store that was just a meter away from them. His eyes sparkled as he saw the variety clothing inside the store.

Dara noticed this which made her chuckle for a bit.

 

“Seriously? Stop dreaming boo boo love. No matter how much you stare at those” Dara teased as she pointed at the mannequins “you don’t have this”  she added as she now pointed at her ehem (sorry for the word) flat melons.

 

Jiyong realized what she meant and he rolled his eyes trying to act cool that he was not bothered by the boasting of the monkey who was with him. She has no right to stop him from entering a lingerie shop.

 

Not wanting to lose Jiyong went inside the lingerie shop. He saw how some ladies who were at the store were already looking at him uncomfortably.

 

He tried to see if Dara was already inside the store too and once he was sure that big pain on his life was there already, Jiyong approached a sales lady.

 

He told the lady his favor and even used a little bit of his acting skills to make his plea more believable.

 

“You see my girlfriend is really shy about it, she can’t even come near the displays” Jiyong said as he pointed at Dara who has zero interest to the lingerie’s inside the store.

The sales lady just nodded at him and easily believed what he said. He smirked as his plan did well. And not long after he already saw the sales lady approaching Dara.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I went inside the store even if I have no intentions of buying anything from it; I was just silently waiting for Jiyong to finish roaming around when all of a sudden a sales lady approached me.

 

I confusedly looked at her when she handed me a paper bag. I was about to give it back to her when her words stopped me from doing so.

 

“You’re so lucky to have such a nice boyfriend Miss. It was my first time seeing a guy buying lingerie for his girlfriend. Plus don’t worry even if you’re flat chested, you’re still gorgeous”

 

I was taken aback from what she said. Me flat chested? I was about to reply on what she said but the sales lady was already gone. I then noticed the paper bag that she gave me awhile ago and then opened it.

 

There was a baby bra that has animal prints on it, specifically monkeys. I felt my insides boil from anger realizing everything that just happened and I easily knew who the master mind of all of this.

 

I roamed my eyes around to look for Kwon Jiyong only to see him already outside of the store laughing his heart out.

 

I immediately ran to him and gave him a loud slap on his arms.

“Ouch!” he loudly groaned in pain but that didn’t take long as he continued to laugh at me once again.

 

“You didn’t like my gift?” he teasingly asked while laughing but I still chose to ignore him.

 

It’s true that I’m a someone who has a lot of patience, and dealing with a person like Kwon Jiyong my patience is surely tested but that was also an evidence of how patient I am though I admit that I myself was also hard to handle. I have my own personality issues but this time Kwon Jiyong reached the limit of insults and pranks that I can handle.

 

I can accept it if he’ll buy me a baby bra and just tease me about it even until we reach out dorm but to use another person like a sales lady to embarra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter