Poor Papa Kwon

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong and Dara arrived at the hospital that Mama Kwon told them. Dara was more than worried since her own dad had a heart attack not too long ago. Though it was not severe, it was one of the scariest moments of her life.

 

They arrived at the nurse table and asked for Papa Kwon’s room, gladly the room where Papa Kwon was is not that far and they were able to find it easily.

 

However, the two of them paused for awhile at the front of Papa Kwon’s door.

 

“Jiyong what was that sound?”

 

Dara asked since she heard weird noises coming out from Papa Kwon’s room.

 

Jiyong heard it too and he himself has no idea what was going on so he opened the door and saw at least twenty people crowded inside the room.

 

Who the hell are these people? He thought since they were such unfamiliar faces.

 

“OMMA! What’s going on?” he loudly exclaimed, interrupting the people inside the room. Who seem to be chanting some kind of language as they stay close around Papa Kwon who was lying unconscious on his bed despite the noise.

 

“Jiyong-ahh!!! The doctor said…hiik…..hikk….” Mama Kwon was trying her best to explain the situation of Papa Kwon to Jiyong while sobbing “Papa Kwon might never …hik… hik… never wake up… wahhhhhhhh Jiyong ahhh… what will I do if your father never wakes up”

 

Jiyong was speechless as his knees collapsed on the hard wood floor. Does it mean he might never ever hear his dad’s voice again?

“How can this happen omma? I was with Appa when he had his check up and the doctor said he was healthy”

Jiyong asked as he looked at his mom who was still in tears.

 

Dara on the other hand immediately went to Mama Kwon’s side to console her. While the other people inside the room continued their chants…

 

Mama Kwon cried louder and louder that even if Dara feels like her ear drums would burst, she tried to hold it in since she understands what Mama Kwon must be feeling at that situation.

 

Mama Kwon did not give Jiyong any answer as she continued her cry, but she opened her bag and took out an envelope from it.

 

Her hands were trembling as she gave it to Jiyong.

 

“What is this?” he asked once again while holding the envelope.

 

Mama Kwon cried harder once again and said “Your dad’s last wish”

 

Jiyong was a little confused. He had a heart attack and still got a time to have a last wish??? What?

He decided to ignore the thought and just opened the envelope to see what it has inside.

 

His eyes turn wide as he saw what papers are inside.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

MARRIAGE CONTRACTS?????????? WHAT?

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong your dad wants you to get married”

0.0

Uhmm…

.

.

.

.

.

0.0

What?

 

 

SAY WHAT???

 

Get Married? Is he crazy?

 

I don’t even have a boyfriend yet…

 

Who will I marry? Air? A tree? What kind of joke is this!

 

I looked at the people inside the room and saw that the people who were chanting prayers for my dad already stopped.

 

They were all smiling creepily at me. What is going on?

 

 

I looked at my mom and I can see her still sobbing as she took out a box inside her bag. Why do I feel like everything she takes out from her bag will somehow give me a scare?

 

What the hell is going on…?

 

I looked at Dara and she seems to be very confused too. Just like me.

 

 

My mom handed me the box and to my surprise once again it has a wedding ring inside.

 

 

.

.

.

WEDDING RING???

 

Could it be that my dad’s last wish was…………….

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

GET MARRIED TODAY?

 

 

“yah! Omma! What do you want me to do? Propose to a random person today and get married? Are you crazy!”

 

 

I saw that Dara was also shocked with what I said… I guess she’s finally realized what my dad wants me to do.

 

“Aniyo my son…  I actually already filled this up, all you guys need to do is sign”

 

Am I hearing my mom right?

 

GUYS???

 

I turned my direction as to what she was trying to say. I looked at the contents of the marriage contract and she was right it was already filled up.

0.0

 

This is a scam!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter