as time flies

The Aftermath.

Everything went back to normal after that. It seems like it was all just a dream, that four days and three nights. Just like what he had said. After arriving in Seoul, we all went our separate ways.

At the airport’s parking lot before separating I shake hands with him again. I don’t know how I should put it in words but I just hoped that he gets what I am trying to say deep within. My cheeks flushed as he kept on holding to my hands. Those familiar hands that is both warm and strong. Actually, I am not the type of girl that likes skinships much, but with him it’s different. Totally different! He always takes the lead although he is younger than me. In my eyes, he’s a man now.

“Don’t forget noona okay? Take good care of yourself, Hyungsik-ah”, I kept on nagging at him as I patted his back when we walked side by side towards his car. He kept on nodding his head while scratching the back of his nape. Aigoo, our Hyungshikkie always looked like that when he is feeling bashful.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to send you back?” he asked looking worried. I nodded answering his question. To be honest, I hate saying goodbyes that is why it is better if it is like this. He squeezed both of my hands before letting it go. With a simple goodbye as he my hair, he went inside the car, his eyes never leaving mine, intense like usual. He gave me a slight smile as he waved his hands.

Days after that flew rapidly as we went to America to promote 4minute and our latest song. I was almost worn out when we reached Seoul a week after that. The minute we reach the dorm, I quickly went inside the room and crash into my bed. I took out my phone and looked at the cute phone strap hanging from the phone, a simple black strap with a dolphin pendant hanging at the end of it. Yes, it is from the necklace that Hyungsik gave me. I don’t even know why I kept holding on to it but my heart tells me so and I don’t know..It’s precious.

I turned it into a strap when I went shopping with the group’s maknae, Sohyun during our off day in America. We coincidently found a cute shop that is specialized in making stuffs like that. Sohyun managed to persuade me to turn the necklace into a strap. She kept giving me those cheeky smiles as I kept on blushing by the idea.

With the strap dangling beside the phone, I opened the inbox and read the message that I have received 2 days ago.

Noona ! It’s me, Hyungsik. I hoped that you are eating well although I know that you are extremely busy right now. Always take good care of yourself..hmmm… and please come back soon !

My lips curved into a smile as my face beamed with happiness after reading the message sent by him. Will our fate keep on crossing? Will we meet again after this? My thoughts kept on thinking like crazy as I rolled on the bed. Ahhhh, this can’t be it and I can’t keep on acting like this. Aigoooo, Jihyun-ah…pull yourself together.