the next step: Mildang?

The Aftermath.

It has been a while since I last talked to her as we still didn’t manage to find some time to meet as both of us are busy with the packed schedules. I still remember my last phone call. Her sweet voice rhymes like a chime to my ears. Even imagining it now made my smile curved and cringed.

“Hyungsik-ah, ya are you busy lately? Ya it’s nice of you to call me”, she uttered it non-stop while giggling. I can’t help but to feel my heart bursting everytime she repeats the word ‘ya’. It is an interjection that I had always used. It is nice to see this new side of her and it felt like we are closer this way. She never failed to amaze me with her wittiness and boldness.

“Yah ! why are you smiling like a cheeky little monkey?” Kwanghee hyung shouted while giving my shoulder a slight push, pulling me back to reality.

“Ahhh hyung, you gave me a shock. Don’t do that”, I smothered my chest trying to calm the pace. After a few second, I turned myself towards Kwanghee hyung. “Hyung, do you think that what I am feeling is real? Well, do you think that there is a chance for Jihyun noona to like me?” I asked him. My heart filled with curiosity.

“Aigoo, uri Hyungsikkie…do you like Jihyun that much? Do you want hyung to teach it all to you?” he asked while giving me a smirk and a quick wink. I nodded my head quickly, filled with enthusiasm. “Well, if you want a girl to fall for you then it is a must for this next step. Mildang ~”, he continued.

“Mildang? You mean push and pull? Hmmm….I don’t think that this will be a good idea hyung”, I tried to reconcile.  Thinking how Jihyun noona would reacted.

“Yah..you have to believe hyung. This is the trick that I used with Sunhwa (they’re currently together in WGM)”, he proceeded while smiling to himself. “Have you watched how we’re like when we are together in the show? She completely fell for me” he smiled again, daydreaming. Kwanghee hyung is always like this, his confidence never failed to keep him from boosting up even though sometimes it made no sense at all.

“Hmmm, what do I have to do then?” I pleaded him although deep inside I kept on considering whether what I am about to do would be a  success or a total disaster.

Kwanghee hyung quickly sat next to me. His face excited and filled with exuberance. “It’s like this….”