regret

The Aftermath.

“Kwanghee Hyung, I don’t think the technique is working. I met Jihyun noona outside after she and the 4minute members are finished with their recordings. But noona, she just gave me a sly smile while waving her hands a bit when she met me and then she walked away. Ahhhh, why did this happen? I don’t want her to hate me. I knew this mildang thing is not going to work”, Hyungsik said and let out his sigh while feeling a sense of regret. He hasn’t been contacting Jihyun noona for a month now.

“Ahhhh waeeee? That is a good idea. She should be falling head over heels towards you. She must have missed you a lot you by now. Maybe she’s just shy that’s why she ran away from you”, Kwanghee said while smirking towards his dongsaeng.

“Mhwolla hyung, I don’t know and I am not doing this anymore”, after saying that Hyungsik quickly went out of their dressing room.

“Yahhhh Yahhhh, where are you going Hyungsik-ah? ” Kwanghee shouted but Hyungsik was already outside by then.

It was busy outside. Everyone is preoccupied with what they’re doing. Some of the crews are even running to get things in order. Without knowing, Hyungsik was already walking towards the 4minute dressing room. He quickly ran and hides behind the water dispenser when he saw Jihyun walking out of the room. Maybe, she’s going to the toilet, he thought. Hyungsik tip-toed towards her dressing room (don’t know why he did this =P) and slowly knocked the door. Come in, someone said from the inside.

“Anyeonghaseyo !”, Hyungsik said while giving a bow towards the members.

“Ahhhh, its Hyungsikkie. Anyeonghaseyo”, said the 4minute members cheerily.

 

But suddenly! *______________*

 

“Yahhhh, what did you do to our Jihyun unnie? I thought that we have a deal already?” Hyunah grab him by the collar (trying to act tough although she’s not) while pouting her lips and giving him the hawk’s eye stare.  The girls are encircling him now. Giving him the ‘you’re-busted-stare’ while thinking that he’s going to give them a thousand of reasons for what he had done, for making their Jihyunnie unhappy. But he did the complete opposite of what they’re thinking.

“Jiyoon noona Gayoon noona Hyunah and Sohyun can you help me. I need your help. I really do. I’ve made a mistake. A really big one”, said Hyungsik. He looked all weary and gloomy.

The girls were taken aback but they could not ignore Hyungsik’s sincerity. They looked into each other’s eyes, understanding what they needed to do.

 

I'm sorry that i couldnt write the chapter a bit longer. T.T i feel bad as well..but i'll try to make the next chapter longer. well, it might be the last chapter anyway.. ^^