cupids in action and deja vu !

The Aftermath.

“Jihyun-ah, do you want to watch a movie? Let’s go and watch one, I heard that there is a good movie airing right now. Besides, it has been a while since we watched something together”, Jiyoon suggested all of them to watch a movie. Their managers have kindly given them two days off to relax and to have some fun. So they took this advantage to go out for shopping and to look for an entertainment.

“Yes! Unnie, that’s a brilliant idea. I’ve always wanted to watch a movie”, Sohyun said cheerily.

Jihyun giggled when she saw her dongsaeng acted cute trying to persuade her for movies. “Nae”, she agreed while patting Sohyun’s head. A smile lit up on her face.  Aigoo, it’s nice to go out sometimes.

From behind, Gayoon shouted “Yahhhh, guys! Wait for us!” Hyunah whom was following behind her strutted along with hands filled with shopping bags. “Where are we going next? I wanted to go to that shoe store, it’s from the brand that I like”, Hyunah pleaded with a tint of cheeky smile on her face.

Jiyoon quickly grabbed both Gayoon and Hyunah’s hand, restraining them from surveying the stores and buying things. “You guys have done enough shopping for today. We’re going to watch a movie”, she said while dragging them along towards the cinema.

Finally they walked along side by side towards the cinema, agreeing to watch a movie and to spend time together.

 After buying the tickets, there’s an exact five more minutes left before the movie starts.  Jiyoon and Gayoon were busy queuing to buy popcorns and drinks and since Jiyoon doesn’t want all of them to be late, she asked Jihyun, Sohyun and Hyunah to go inside first as the movie might start any minute. They said that they will go in a bit later.

Jihyun whom was in a merry mood just nods her head.  “Let’s go girls”, she said. The other two just played along with their unnie as they walked hand by hand to show their ticket at the ticket counter.

But then, Hyunah’s face expression suddenly changed when they are finally inside and found their seats. “Jihyun unnie, I am having stomachache. I need to go to the toilet, desperately. It must have been from something that I ate before”, her hands at her stomach trying to ease the pain.

“Are you okay? Do you want unnie to accompany you?” Jihyun asked, concerned about her dongsaeng.

“Ani! it’s okay. Unnie, you just stay here and wait for Gayoon and Jiyoon unnie okay? I will accompany Hyunah unnie to the toilet. Just stay here okay”, Sohyun quickly interrupted.

“Hmmm okay then. Let me know if there’s anything. And quickly come back. If it gets worst then we can just call the manager to pick us up and send Hyunah for checkups”, Jihyun continued with her nagging as the members stand up to go to the toilet.

“Nae…nae..It’s okay unnie…don’t worry”, they whispered quietly as the movie had already started.

Ten minutes have passed since the movie started. Jihyun started to worry as she sees no one walking towards their seats. She kept on glancing at the door, wondering when the members would come.  Inside, she felt like it was déjà vu. To have to wait here on these seats and eyes locked and kept on looking at the back door. The memories of before, the same exact familiarity.

Suddenly,  Jihyun realized that someone had sat next to her. But apparently it was too dark to see. The silhouette doesn’t look like one of the members.  Unexpectedly, the silhouette shoved something towards her. And at that moment, the hall turns bright. She saw three white roses’ lies in a bed of white baby breaths bouquet.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, the figure hidden behind the bouquet said. Jihyun raised her left eyebrows, knowing how familiar she was with the voice, the voice that she can never forget, and the voice that she missed so much without her noticing.

Apparently, this is not the last chapter. i thought that it would be too long so i've decided to add another chapter ! hehehehe ^^