the journey back

The Aftermath.

"Palli... noona….palli, come sit next to me", I asked Jihyun noona to sit next to me once we got on the plane. The show had already ended and we are on our back to Seoul. Everybody was such in a good mood that day. I could still remember how she looked. Her black soft curls, as she pulled them behind her ears. The way she wrapped her hands under her chin and smiles as she hides her embarrassment. She looked extremely adorable in her floral dress that day although I would prefer if she wore something that is slightly warmer.

“Hyungsik-ah, do you want to hear a song?” she asked while handing me an earphone while shoving one into her ears. I gave her a nod and smiles. It was a song from K. Will sunbaenim, ‘Please Don’t’. The plane departed with a shaky start but after that it went on smoothly.

“Noona, do you mind if I still contacted you even after we reached Seoul and got back into our daily schedules?” I asked her. With a smile she replied, “Nae ! You should definitely do that Hyungsik-ah..besides, noona is a cool person”. She smiled as she managed to snort a cute chuckle. I patted her head lightly. I don’t know since when, but I had always had this habit whenever I saw her acting like that.

“Hikhik….then I would gladly do that..gumawo noona”. With happy hearts we continued listening to the songs picked by Jihyun noona.

15 minutes later.

“Noona? “ I called her.  Ahhhh, no wonder she’s so quiet. She already fell asleep. It is actually quite hard to see her sleeping like this since she is the kind of type that always takes care of her image. As I looked at her my heart kept beating faster. Ya ! Hyungsik-ah, you are not supposed to fell in love like this. I kept self-hypnotizing myself as I watched Jihyun noona swayed from left to right. I quickly place her head on my shoulder as her head swayed towards the window and she might hit it any minute. I covered her with my jacket as she looked slightly cold.

Duguen….duguen…I placed my hand on my chest. Ahhhh, I really am falling for this noona. I took a quick glance towards her. She looked as sweet as always even when she’s sleeping. I have never seen her, this up close before. Her skin looks as radiant as ever and her lips soft and pouty.

I have already told the show that during the second date with noona I was 60% sure. But after the third date, I have already felt that my heart has determined who the owner is. Now, I am perfectly sure..and it has already exceeded  100%. I gently placed my head above hers. It fits perfectly. Just like our fate. Nam JiHyun. She is definitely the owner of my heart now.