6.

Love at first sight.

I seemed to have a good sleep even though I only slept for a few hours. I opened my eyes and realised Junhyung's arm is still on my waist. What happened last night flashed in my mind, starting from the kitchen incident and the sudden kiss. I sighed as I gently removed his arm.

Time check: 7:30AM. I stretched my arms out and stood up to head out of Junhyung's room. Good morning world. I popped my head out from the door to find that it's empty. Not a single soul is in sight. Oh well, I guess they're still in their own dreamland.

Hm.. since they're not up yet.. An idea popped up in my head.

I know! I'll make a surprise breakfast just for them. I smiled at the imaginary scene of them eating breakfast together with me that is now forming in my head. I shook my head to stop daydreaming.

Okay. First of all, I need to take a bath.

I sprinted to the bathroom and had a quick session there. I smelled exactly like strawberries after using Dongwoon's soap. I changed into black shorts and an extra shirt Junhyung left me last night. And again, it's huge. Except for the shorts.

But I didn't mind.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and stood in front of the fridge. Opening it, I drummed my fingers on the handle trying to think of something.

Ah! I know. Pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes?

Thank goodness there was an instant packet and all I had to do is to just mix it with water and fry it. I secretly thanked my grandmother for teaching me how to cook food back then.

At the same time, I brought out 4 eggs and a jug of orange juice. The pancakes were simple and fast enough to cook, so that gave me enough time before the guys wake up.

Once I'm done, I laid each pancake neatly on 6 plates and began to start on the eggs. Not just ordinary eggs, but scrambled eggs. Soon, I got bored so I began humming Fiction, the song that had been stuck in my head since last night.

"Noona.." I heard a voice calling out for me. I turned my head to see Yoseob standing there, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you cooking breakfast?" he asked, his tone still groggy. "Yes.. Yes I am." I smiled.

"Oh.. WAIT. YOU. MAKING BREAKFAST. FOR US. RIGHT NOW!?" his eyes widening at each word he exclaims, his face in full surprise. He looked like a cute little bird there.

"Noona! Chocolate milk for me, okay!" he beamed.

"Keep it down, Yoseob." I laughed. "And yes, for the second time, I am. Alright, go wash up and get changed." He nodded and then skipped to his room still having that wide smile.

I shook my head as I turned my head to have my attention back to the table. The only thing left is the orange juice. I poured it in 5 glasses except for Yoseob's.

I opened the fridge to take the carton of chocolate milk out and placed it near Yoseob's plate. After a few minutes, I finally prepared everything.

I grinned at my achievement. I patted myself on the shoulder for doing such a good job.

"Woah, food! Daebak!" Doojoon exclaimed as he hurriedly went to sit at the far end of the table. Soon one by one start to fill up the empty chairs and began digging in.

"Noona! This is.." Dongwoon's eyes closing for a second, then shooting them open the next. "This is the best breakfast I've had in my entire life!" I giggled at his compliment. The others then nodded in agreement.

I was happy enough that they loved it, but my smile soon turned into a frown.

One person is missing. Who else? Yeah. It was Junhyung.

"Yoseob, where's Junhyung?" I asked. "Profafly shtill-" Doojoon swatted his arm, cutting him off.

"Chew your food first before you talk, aigoo." Yoseob pouted at him and swallowed his food before continuing. "Probably he's still asleep. He's always like that."

Pfft. Always like this? "Oh, I'll go wake him up right now." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You gotta be careful though, noona. He doesn't like people waking him up. The consequences are terrifying." Kikwang instructed. I rubbed my temples and walked to Junhyung's room.

I knocked lightly on his door, trying not to wake him up. No answer. I knocked for the second time, this time a bit harder. Still no answer.

I swung the door open and boy, I got the shock of my life.

I stopped dead in my tracks as a shirtless Junhyung stood there, his hair still dripping wet. My oh my. I eyed every detail about his body. He had perfectly toned abs. I am fascinated. Very fascinated.

He shifts his head slightly to the side, giving me the 'yes?' look.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked away. "Oh great God! I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I shouldn't have barged in like that. I am absolutely sorry." I apologized.

Okay. Maybe I sounded a little too dramatic there. And since when have I started to stutter that bad?

"Um.. breakfast's ready. T-take your time, Junhyung-sshi." I assured timidly. I feel so awkward right now, damn it. I didn't dare to look at his face so I closed his door and covered my face in embarrassment.

I dragged myself to the kitchen to join the other boys. I soon realised that I haven't had breakfast earlier. Now my stomach's making a fuss. I groaned in frustration. Great.

What a way to start a morning.