3.

Love at first sight.

"Junhyung ah, ppali! Aigoo. My stomach's roaring, can't you hear it?" Yoseob shouted from the far end of the room.

"Yah, baboya. Be patient will you. Aish." he hissed under his breath. He adjusted my beanie and headed to the door. The other boys were already waiting downstairs. 

"What do you guys want to eat? My treat." Doojoon suggested with a grin as we arrived at this small restaurant and walked in.  We found an empty table facing a huge glass panel that showed the beauty of Seoul city itself. It was an original Korean restaurant where you need to sit cross-legged on the floor, just like the houses I often see in dramas. Everyone sat at their own places and I sat in between Dongwoon and Yoseob while Junhyung sat in front of me. 

I stared at the menu. Everything looks so tempting.. I don't even know which one to pick from since I'm starving from all the thinking in my head. "Mm, I want kimchi stew so we can share and eat together!" Yoseob exclaimed. The rest nodded and Doojoon called the waiter to carry out our order. I was automatically reminded of the kimchi stew Junhyung was telling me earlier. I giggled to myself.  While waiting.. 

"So.." someone from the far end started, breaking the unusual silence in the restaurant. I lifted my head slightly and directed my eyes to Kikwang.

"How did you.. actually meet Junhyung?" A sly smile crept on his face.

"Oh, that." I laughed nervously and adjusted my posture before continuing, "I met him at Starbucks when we accidentally bumped into each other which kinda caused my hot chocolate to spill on the floor. He insisted on getting me a new cup after that." I explained while heaving a big sigh.

The others tried to stifle their laughs but in a second they were seen rolling around the floor. I just smiled looking at them being all crazy. In the midst of it, I had my attention back at Junhyung. Obviously he wasn't laughing but when he met my eyes, he gave a nervous chuckle.

"Yah, Junhyung. Why are you so quiet?" Doojoon asked with an eyebrow raised.  He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing." he mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The kimchi stew finally arrived and Yoseob was the first to dive in like a hungry monster. I chuckled softly. We were eating and laughing at the same time. I could already feel like they've become a part of me. More like a small family, only different. We finished and thanked the ahjumma standing behind the counter. While Doojoon went to pay the bill, we began to walk out of the restaurant. 

"Ah I'm so full.." I groaned to myself while rubbing my stomach lightly. He chuckled. Doojoon got out of the restaurant and signalled us to make a move. He slung an arm around my shoulder.

That gave me slight goosebumps but I smiled at his gesture. He made sure whether I was alright and whether I was warm enough. I can only nod.

"Minjung.." Junhyung asked when he suddenly halted to a stop. 

"Ne?"

"It's pretty late. Um.." he stiffened as he dug his hands inside his pockets. 

I giggled as I lightly poked his side.

"Yes, Junhyung?" 

"Doyouwanttocomebacktothedormwithus?" he spit out in one breath.

I froze.

"I'm sorry.. What?" I replied, an eyebrow raising. He groaned softly and took a deep breath. 

"Do. You. Want. To. Come. Back. To. The. Dorm. With... Us?" he replied making it more clear for me to understand. 

What did he just say? To the dorm? With him? Them all?

 

--------

Well here it is ~ sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda having a writer's block right now T___T. Anyways I'm on my term break so this means I have more time to think! ^o^ i love you all <33333