Deal, or no money ?

The Romeo VS Hitler Girl

Shin' s today' s pick! : JYJ- Found You


Jia ' s POV

 

                                          Out of a sudden, I woke up. I massaged my head. Ugh, it' s hurt. Lately, I 've been dreaming about my childhood times. A same boy kept appearing in my dreams. I can 't remember him. His face also kind of blurred in my dream. I jumped out of my bed, headed to the kitchen. What time did I sleep last night? Aishh. EH ? There' s nobody here? That was when I spotted a note plastered on the refrigerator.

 

Jia- ah, I tried to wake you before, like thousand times, but you didn' t even move.

Btw, by the time you read this, I had gone to the restaurant.

Breakfast on the table, if it' s cold, reheat in the microwave.

I might be late for dinner today.

Take care,

Mom.

 

Seriously? In the weekends too? I shook my head. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen' s wall. Oh, it' s 1.15 pm. Bo? What? It' s ALREADY 1. 15 PM? Wait, my tutor job starts at 1.30! Jiaaaaaaa! I smacked my head and raced all the way to the bathroom. Not a good way to start a day, Jia.


 

                                               It' s 1.30 pm and I' m barely done. As usual, I wore my Paramore rocks! tee covered with jeans-typed jacket, a straight cut jeans and my favourite converse shoes with black lace for my right shoe, and red on another. Yeah, I loves to wear shirt with logos and shoes with different colour of laces. That' s why my friends back in US called me Alien, for my weird taste in fashion. I had never dreamed of becoming a fashionista, though. So I just don' t care. Hah. I grabbed my bag after stuffed my things rushingly into it and took my cap on the desk and wore in on my head before I raced out of the house. I checked my watch. Oh, I' m 2 minutes late.

 

                                              I took a deep breath and stared amusingly at the big, huge house no, mansion in front of me. Seriously? I walked nervously to the front gate and suddenly spotted a little girl was bouncing up and down under a tree. Wait, oh she was trying to reach for something. Should I help her? Or ? Without waiting for my mind' s decision, my legs were already take me closer to the kid. As I stepped closer, I noticed she was trying to catch the kite, that stucked between the tree' s branches. Haha, you waste your time obviously, kid. It will take tyou forever to even touch it. That kid noticed me when I stood next to her.

" Nunaa, can you emm can you pleasee.. " She pointed at the kite.

I smiled assuringly and tied my hair high before jumping for several times. Later, I got the kite right in my hand. I handed it to her, and patted her hair.


 

Ji Young 's POV

 

                                            When the kind sister  jumped for the second time, I heard a sound. A sound of something was dropped. I didn ' t think that it was important, so I ignored it.

 

" Is this yours? ". She handed the kite to me.

" Annni, ". I took it with a smile.

" Huh ? ". I could see her furrowed eyebrows and I can' t help but chuckled to see her reaction.

" I actually found this. It might be someone else' s before, but since I found it, basically now it' s mine right? "

She laughed. Haha, she' s cute.

" I' m JiYoung. "

She patted my head. " Jiaa, you can call me Jia- unniee, "

" Thanks for helping me, " I hugged her lightly.

" Do you live here? Where' s your house, then? " I saw her eyes scanning the houses around.

" There, " I pointed the one we' re standing in front of. Her eyes rounded. widened. I tried hard not to laugh. I think I like her already.

" This huge mansion is yours? That is mine, that' s my house, ' She pointed to the one next to mine. I was shocked too.

" Woaah, we' re neighbours all this time? " I asked with my widened eyes.

" Sort of, hmm it' s a long story actually. By the way, I am a new tutor for your brother emm or sister. Can you .. "

" Eh, I don ' t have any sister, but I got two brothers, " I cut her sentence and that was when I remembered something. AIshh, this is the one that oppa fussing over yesterday. " Ohhh, You' re the one? My brother was mad right now, let' s go, pallii " . I took her by her hand and dragged her through the gate, all the way to the door.

 


Jia 's POV

 

                                                 I walked in fascination. Seriously. Even the gates, the wooden gate is amusingly beutiful, crafted amazingly. Ji Young must be showered with luxury, I guessed. The pavement, wow. I can' t stopped myself from admiring all the flowers, plants. Wait, I saw the cars parking spot. Wow, there' s so many cars, I think there are 10 or something. They' re all shining luxurious ones, of course. Maybe Ji Young noticed that I was eyeing all the cars in amusement, so she explained, " Well, my dad owned a car company. Seriously, nuna. I don' t understand actually the needs of having so many cars, my brothers and father didn ' t even use some of them! " . She shook her head cutely. I grinned. She' s smart, and lucky. Well, that' s explain the quantity of cars there.

 

                                                 I entered the house. Wow. Super wow. All the furnitures seemed luxurious. Seems, Jia? Of course it is! The living room are decorated in English style. The wall painted in baige. The frames hung on the wall were all abstract- paintings. I was fascinated, once again.

" That's all are oppa' s " Jiyoung said.

" What? The paintings? ". I asked.

" He made them, ". She nodded.

That was when I bumped into someone. Again. Aishh, I really need to fix this one habit of mine. Like seriously.

 

                                                " I/ m sorry, I am really sorry, ". I bowed 90 degree while adjusting the cap on my head. My ponytail bounced up and down, along eith my moves ( I tied it earlier, remember? ). I can hear Ji young' s chuckles. And when I got up, I found myself staring at a tall, good- looking guy. Ayy, where' s Jiyoung? She' s gone from my side. I sighed. The guy smiled sheepishly, found my reaction funny, maybe. He huffed, " Naaa, it' s okay. Pretty girls are allowed to bump into me, ". I snorted and kept adjusting my cap.

 

                                                " Who are you? Why are you here? Are you the new maid? "

The new maid? Maid? Do I looked like one? I shook my head.

                                                " I am the new tutor, emm  by the wayy are you the one that I' m,  I' m going to teach? "

I asked with a bowed head, and expressionless face. I heard his sigh.

                                                " Oh, you' re the onee, ayy that cheeky lil boy. Please wait here, "

Just like that, he left me there. I was dumbfounded. Excuse me, don' t leave me here. I honestly can get lost easily in this huge house. But of course, I keep my mouth shut. Later, a maid approached me and gestured me to follow her. Hesitantly, I did.

" We are going to? ".

" Ohh, to meet your student, " . She smiled.

And finally I arrived at a large room filled with lots of racks. Racks filled with hundreds, thousands of books. And once again (sigh) it left me in amusement. I was amazed. Car company sure brings you gold, huh ? This is heaven. Truly a bliss, as I love, love books.

 

" This is Lee' s library, miss, "

" Jia, just call me, Jia, " I smiled to her.

" He's here, I mean, your student. I' ll go first, ", And just like that (too), she left. It' s a tradition in this house, or what? Then, I threw a glance at the so-called-library. Where the fish is this guy? Did he expect me to find him in this big, big place? Cool down , Jia. I took a deeep breath before started to step into the library, in a mission to find this student of mine. (hehe, I feel like a spy)

 

                                                 I rubbed the back of my neck, don' t know where to start.  More over, I was waayy late and Jiyoung stated before that he was infuriated (ok, I admit I spice things up) -mad that I' m late. As I walked to row by row of shelves, then (aha!) I found someone was sitting on the floor, leaned against a shelf, reading a book. Feeling relieved, I cleared my throat, tried to notify him that I' m here. When he didn' t even turned bank nor glanced at me, I spoke first.

 

" Ehhmm, Hi. I' m Yoon Ji Eun, your new tutor. I guess a friend of yours has told you thatt, " I stopped when he suddenly pointed to a table. I scratched my neck, and adjusting my cap before I walked to the table. Oh, there is a piece of paper on it. I took it and read it.

 

THE DEAL

 I, _____________________ agreed to follow all the rules below and promised to be a good tutor. ( I snorted. )

a. The student can choose any date to set for the class.

b. The student can also set the class to be at any place he wants.

c. The student can choose any topic to study.

d. The tutor must responsible to be his tutor until he got an As in English. ( I smirked. Is his grade was that baddd?)

e. The pay is ******** per class. ( I rounded my eyes in amazement)

I solumnly agreed to follow all the rules and will be puished if I failed to do so. (Bo? Punished? Haha . That' s childish)

Truthfully,

----------------

*Once you signed, there' s no turning back

 

Seriously? Does a tutor also need all of these stuffs? I shook my head and tried hard not to laugh. Hahahaha! This is just a basic things for a tutor, though. I signed quickly. Then, I read the rules again in disbelief. The son of a huge car company does this thing? Haha, remind me not to laugh at his face later. That was when I heard someone' s cough. I turned around. My jaw dropped. Chills ran down my spine. I slapped my face, to make sure it isn' t  a dream. Himmmm? The library guy? Yesterday? The stupid driver? All of the incidents started to play in my mind. He, the annoying flirty guy was standing in front of me, with both hands in his jeans' pockets.

 

" Yes, you' re not dreaming, HITLER GIRL, ". He smirked. I felt like the world is laughing at my face.

" No way. No, no wayy. You' re the student? ". I pointed at him.

He nodded with a smile. A michievous one, I see.

" You.. you lied to me! You said it was your friend! " I shouted. He laughed.

" I didn' t think that you would believe me though. Poor, inno-cent HITLER GIRL, " He mocked me.

I shook my head. God, I already signed the deal. I smacked my head, now, the deal didn' t seemed funny to me anymore. It was laughing at me instead.

" By the way, thank you for willing to be my girlfriend, " . He adjusted the cap on my head. I slapped his hand.

" Whatt? G- girlfriend? ". He nodded with that annoying smile.

" Did I heard it wrong or what? Or you said it wrongly actually. I signed to be your tutor, not your g-girlf- urg , " I can' t even say that words. It disgusts me.

 

                                                      Then, he took the deal which was in my hand and I started to sense something fishy. It' s called LIE. He then pointed to the words 'student' on the paper to me.

" See this? "

I stared blankly. Did not even respond anything.

Then he rubbed the word and wait, it was a sticker after all. My eyes rounded in fear. Yes, fear. There are actually another word behind it, and it was.. it was  BOYFRIEND. I covered my mouth with my hand. Ignoring me, he took off all the sticker. Oh, the word 'class' is actually DATE, the word 'topic' is hiding a ACTIVITY word AND shockingly, the word behind the 'tutor' is em yes, you' re right. It' s GIRLFRIEND. GIRLFRIEND. I hit him repeatedly at his arm. Actually, I was quite a strong girl, I learned taekwando when I was a little girl.

 

" Ouch ! Ouch! Stopp! Stop! You are hurting your boyfriend! Ouch! " He screamed in pain.

Suprisingly, he was quick too, and caught my hands instantly.

" Let go of me, you stupid cheater! Jerk! " I tried to let go of my hands. But, well a man is a man, it is a failure. Exhausted and realizing that it was a helpless act, I stopped. My chest heaved up and down, tried hard to catch my breath. Then, he moved his head closer to mine. I bowed my head, as my cap can protect my face. ( God bless you, cap ). He then whispered,

 

                                                           " No, Jia. My name' s not jerk. My name' s Hoya. Ho- Ya , "

And that is the beginning of my nightmares.


 

Hi hi dear readerssss! *waves hand excitedly*

Sooo, how' s this chapter? I' m sorry for my typos and my bad grammars, I was in  a hurry (once again).

Lately, I' ve been busy, well, high schoolers' cliche reasons. *smack my head*

Speaking of school, do you remember that, I wrote before about how Jia had to write a 1000 words essay?

It felt like a dejavu as I got a punishment to write a 1000 essay too.

I'm like seriously? Is this what they call fate or.. my teacher do read my fanfic?

OMGOMGOMG. I prefer fate. 

And it takes me years to write it. /sobs.

That' s all. Aishh, babbling is what I do best actually. Heee

Thanks for my subscribers^^ *throws hearts and stuffed animals*

 

 

If you like my story, do subscribee~~

Please drop some comments T.T pleassseee *puppy eyes*

 

Okay, till we meet again~! Do anticipating the next chapter~~! ;D