F A K E .

The Romeo VS Hitler Girl

Shin' s today' s pick : You are my everything- SeGa OST     * one of my fav OST btw hehe *

                                   K Will- Love Blossom

 

 


 

 

                                          " No, Jia. My name' s not jerk. My name' s Hoya. Ho- Ya , "

 

 

                                           Panicking. Panicking. Panicking. Adrenaline bursts throughout all of my body. It was not a cringe this time, I actually was shivering. I took a step back, he took another step closer to me. I took another step back. He moved too. When I was about to take another step, I realized that I was leaning against a wall. .

 

" Checkmate, " he whispered before laughing at my foolishness (is it?).

"Pardon me, I am not that easy, " I whispered too. Then I kicked his left leg. He groaned in pain.

" Arrgghhh, " He held his 'injured' leg with his left arm and skipped using his other leg. Hah, serve you right ! I crossed my arms across my chest. My face was red. Totally. Of anger. And something that I cannot explain.

 

                                           " Now, listen to me, Mr Hoya, or whatever-I-can-call-you-whatever-I-want," I smirked before continued, " if you think I am THAT desperate and foolish to find money, well you are totally wrong. Me, Yoon Ji Eun, will never, ever, want to be your girlfriend, even if I was dying in need of money. Understand? And, if you are THAT desperate to have a girlfriend, I believe there are actually a lot of girls willing to be one. FOR FREE. " . I dashed out of the library, leaving him dumbfounded with his 'injured leg' .

 

                                                 After I took a few steps, suddenly my mind  thought of something. I grinned. I walked back to the place where I left him and shouted, " One more, oh, I remembered. You are one of The Trio, right? Huh, maybe tricking a girl is your guys' hobby, but  I never thought The Trio are this stupid. Stop chasing me and get drowned! " . I stormed off immediately after that. Once I was at the library' s door, I took a deep breath. Wow, I honestly did not think that I can be that tough. A millisecond later, a question popped out of my head. The one that I did not think of before.

                                                           

                                               "  How can I ever found the front door in this hugee mansion? "

Ahh, the further I am from this room, the relieved I' ll be. I just decided to just follow my instinct. I went to the left path, turned left and later found myself practically lost. Hah. Today is sure is not my lucky day. That was when I heard a sound. A soft one. Unrealizingly,  I was actually stepped slowly  to the source of the sound. As I moved nearer to its source, it became clearer and clearer. Later, I recognized that it was a voice of man, singing in his soft voice, along with the strumming of the guitar. I was totally captivated and hypnotized in the moment. It was as if the music enchanting me or something. My steps stopped in front  of a door. The door was slightly opened. I peeked to see inside and  found a guy was playing the guitar, while singing with his eyes closed. Oh, it was the guy that I saw before. I stared at him and totally immersed. And the magic moment stopped when I heard a cough.

 

" Hey, shawty. What are you doin here? " . He was staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed.  I blinked. And blinked again. He chuckled.

" You are Hoya' s tutor, right? " . He asked with a charming smile.

" Eemm, that wass, emm actually I wass,  " I rubbed the back of my head.

" Ohh, haha you' re shy. Hehe, come in, " He opened the door for me. At first I hesitated to but as my thirst for guitar is rising I just nodded slightly and walked into the room. And to see the room, my eyes rounded. There are lots of guitars hung on the wall in various colours and shapes. There is a drum set at my left, and a keyboard.

" So, this is your music room or something, huh? Woww, you have A LOT of guitars, Wooww, " My mouth was in O shaped. I seriously cannot hide my feelings. I can' t help it.

" Ohh, yes. I love guitars. So much. I think I wanna marry one, ". I laughed. " Me too, " He laughed too.

" So, all of these are yours? Right? "  I pointed to all of the guitars in front of me.

" Um, yeah, but one of them is Hoya' s . Aisshhh, " his fingers ran through his hair. " I still can' t understand why he has one. He can' t even play one. But, whatever, ".

" Why? He did not has that talent that you have? I mean you are a great player, seriously, "

" It' s not it. He isn' t even interested to learn how to play. He was more towards sports, you know, and stuffs. But, he do has a nice voice. He can sing, " He raised both of his eyebrows.

Haa? ASDFGHHJKK? That jerk can actually sing? Gross. I bet all the angels will weeping for a month after listening to him singing.

" This one. This one is his, "

 

                             He pointed to a guitar on his right. It was a wooden, brown one. Wait, I felt a cold sensation ran down my spine. This is similar, 100 percent similar to my old one! The shape, the colour, everything. Except of the fact that mine was broken and nowhere to be found, of course.

 

 

" Ehh, why. Why you made that face? Hahaha it' s funny, " He just can't stop laughing and was clapping happily. I furrowed my eyebrows, and shifted the cap on my head.

" Uhmm, so you' re Hoya' s hyung, I guess, " . Well, his hyung is way nicer than him anyway. And the best is, he can teach me how to play guitars someday.

" Yeah. Ohh, fool me. I didn' t even introduce myself. Pabo, ' He hit his head. " I am Lee Jong Hyun, Hoya' s brother, well,  step brother to be precise, " . His expression seemed darker after that.

" Ohh, so you' re sharing the same mother? ". Ehh, waee? Just when this Jia learn to have an interest in someone' s family? I felt like a busybody and can kill myself right now.

" Ohh, anni. My mother married his father after his mother died few years ago, "

Ok, that' s it. No more silly questions, Jia. I nodded at his statement.

" So, emm Jia. " I glanced at him.

" You can play guitar, right? "

" Oh, it was a loonngg time ago. Before, umm before my father died, " . I lowered my head. This is actually my soft spot. I can' t recall my moments with my father without teardrops. Tears were already hung at the pole of my eyes but I kept my straight face, trying hard not to cry. Suddenly, I heard a laugh.

 

" Ahh, Jonghyun oppaaa ! "

Ohh, it' s Ji Young. That cute little girl. My face lit up and thankfully, I did not feel like crying anymore. Ji Young skipped into the room, and straight into her oppa's arm.

 

" Let' s have a tea, oppa !" Then, she turned her head and spotted me. Her puppy eyes went as round as saucers.

" Ahh, Jia unnie! Hoya oppa' s tutor! " . She hugged me.

" Where' s Hoya oppa? I can' t find him anywhere, ". She asked.

I shrugged. Suddenly, I felt uneasy. I should have gone out of the house long ago. Aishhh.

" Then, Jia. Let' s join us. Have a tea downstairs, ". It was not a question after all. Ji Young was already caught my arms and dragged me along with Jonghyun went out of the room. I glanced at the guitar for the last time. Hoya' s guitar.

" Don' t worry, Jia unnie. Hoya oppa sure will join us soon, " pleaded Ji Young in her cute voice. Ottokhaaee? God, I' m stuck. HELP!!!!


 

 

Hoya' s POV.

                                 Then, she left the room. SERIOUSLY? God, this girl is truly something. Did she had just shout at me? Aishh. I patted my leg. Arghh, it still hurts. I dragged my leg out of the room and found noone at the library' s door. Did she actually know the way to the front door? Well, she' s a genius, why wouldn' t she? So, I raced to the front door. Well, I was practically ran actually. Still, I found noone' s there. Seriously, she could not be that genius, right? For a first timer, she can' t just found the way out THAT fast.

  

                                  I ran to the gate. The result is as I expected. Noone. She weren' t there too. Then, I heard a sound. Wait, it was Coldplay' s Paradise if I am not mistaken. I searched for the source of it. Bingo, I found a handphone, lying on the grass under a tree. I picked it up. The word 'mom' was appeared on the screen. Should I answer or not? Emm, I pushed the green key in an instance.

 

" Yeobosaeyo? "

" Hello, Jia? Ehh, who' s this? Where' s Jia? "

That was when a smirk was drewn on my face.



 

Hiiii. * waving excitedly*

First of all, I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating for tooo looonggg. T^T miann.

My num of subscribers went down because of this tsk tsk.

My laptop' s like urrghhh, crap.

I can only online using my phone.

But now, my lappy' s is fineeee! So, I'll update as soon as I have the time, ok?

Thanks for all the readers, the silent readers hehe. ;D Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Subscribers, thanks for your patience! You' re the best! (negajejalaga ~~)

Keep anticipating the next chap! Adiosss amigoss!

 

 

                           

   so sorry for my typos. my nickname is typo by the way *suffers*