D - DAY ! #part 2

The Romeo VS Hitler Girl

* still, Jia' s POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsCynFyrzg   *don' t know why I put this, but I was listening to it while writing this chap.

" Ahhhhh! " 

                                  That single, one, high- pitched scream hushed up the whole cafe and eventually drew a smirk in my face. All attention in the cafe was at the scene, even the cafe attendants took a peek from the counter. Perfect, thank God. I got up bravily as Chorong and Jia's face showed a what-are-you-going-to-do-now-its-enough-sit-now! expression on their face. I turned my head towards the scene, which was right now in front of me. Two of them fell actually (even better!), lying on the floor, grunted all the way and one of them stand, dumbfounded of what had happened. I pretended to be did not aware of their presence and dropped my tray ONTO, ONTO, ONTO  the two. girls.

" OH MY! ! "

" RAINAAA! HELP ME!"

" @#$%*&^ ! "

And that left all of the silent audience gasped in total shock, and dropped their jaws. The apple sauce now on their expensive- looking uniforms, the spoons plunged in, yellowish gobs landed on Nana and Lizzy' s face, arms and hair. Huh, now that' s what we call a total mess. Still wishing to be a Grammy nominee, I act as if it was an accident too.

 

                                   " OH. MY GOD. Pardon me for my carelessness, I didn't notice you girls actually, ". I opened my mouth in O shape and covered my mouth with my right hand, tried to look astonished. I smirked before continued, " I guess 'The Star' didn' t shine bright enough for me to notice, " . I stepped away from the scene. One step. Two step. I stopped, and turned around, facing them once again and blurted, " Wait, does this mean stars were falling? We should make a wish then, guys! " . All of the silent audience clapped and laughed their heads off at my statement. Min Ah and Chorong laughed the loudest. I could see that the two Trio guys was laughing too. I walked away, and Min Ah and Chorong raced towards me. Nana and Lizzy didn't even stood up nor clean the mess. They were too ashamed, which is the feelings that they never experienced before. And at the corner, one guy who was watching all this time was amazed and smiled sincerely for the first time.

 

Chorong' s POV

                                 

                                  " Jesus. Christ, " I muttered as Jia dropped the tray. Then, I moved my sight to a guy. That guy that I' ll forever set my eyes on. His face was cute, he was astounded of Jia' s brave act. And, he giggled uncontrollably after Jia smacked The Trio with her sharp words. Min Ah grabbed my hand and raced towards Jia. As I ran across the cafe I felt that something. You know, the feeling that you feel as if someone was watching over you. I turned my head, and it was him. HIM. I blinked my eyes in disbelief. He winked at me. Not once. But, twice. My jaw dropped again. He chuckled to see my reaction. I turned my head and sight towards Min Ah who was still holding my hand as I heard her giggles. Maybe she still cannot get over the funny accident. I shrugged and skipped towards Jia who was two metres ahead of us.

 

At the same time,

Woohyun' s POV

 

                                " Man, " I ran my hands through my hair. " Aishhhh, "

                                " Bo? Wae ? Hahaa. what with the gruntingss, hah that girl is so bravee, " Myung Soo asked. He was still laughing at the jaw- dropping- scene that happened just now.

                                " Hey, how can you laugh happily like thaat? Your Lizzy will get mad if she found out, ".

                                " Whatever, this is funny. Huh, why are you grunting just now? ". Well, his face was red right now. I shook my head.

                                " I winked at the girl. You know, that girl that I told you before," Myung Soo nodded before I continued, " Well but I think her friend saw it too, and maayybee her friend thought thaatt, " MyungSoo smacked my head before I can continued.

                                " Ouch! Yah, Kim Myung Soo! What was that for? " I rubbed my head. AIshh, this guy.

                                " You might break a heart after this, you fool! Be careful! Even when you want to tackle your girl, you paboo, " Andd, he smacked my head again.

                                " Ouch! Stop it! Aishh, let' s go find Hoya. He must be sleeping somewhere in the library this time, kajjaa, ". And so, both of us headed to the library, left the chaotic cafe.

 

Jia' s POV

 

                           Out of the sudden, Chorong and Min Ah hugged me from my back as I was heading to my class, right after my revenge was done of course. God, I was shocked.

" Aisshh, you scared me, you two, ". They dragged me into the ladies without saying anything. Ais, get ready for a lecture, Jiaaa. I covered both of my ears, prepared for the counceling session, and closed my eyes. But, after some time, I did not hear any single thing or words from them. I opened my eyes slowly and found they were grinning from ear to ear, and both of them flashed two thumbs up way over their heads, like an Olympic judges. Well, cute Olympic  judges. I giggled. They giggled.

 

                            " Hahaha ! Our Jia is the besttt! " They were cheering like crazy as they jumped up and down, the cheers echoed in the ladies, causing a total chaos.

 

                            " Hey hey. Okay, it' s enough. Thank God the ladies is empty, " I tried to calm this crazed two girls. " Let' s get to our class, kajjaa. We still got classes to attend to, " I dragged them out of the ladies, to find all pair of eyes were staring at us. Or, specifically, ME. MinAh and Chorong stopped their laugh automatically. I pulled their hand, and tried to act as cool as I can be, walked through the hallway to my class. Every single person at the corridor were actually watching me. I also actually didn' t expect of a splash of popularity earlier. Some stared in amusement, and some even stared with a smirk. Well, you can' t expect to have everyone on your side, right? I mean, The Star used to be their almighty princesses before. There were whispers here and there. I bet nobody know my name, as ehem, this is my first day of school, remember?

 

                           Min Ah and Chorong walked beside me, with their we-are-proud-of-my-friend face. I almost laughed to see their funny expression and stepped into my class. My empty class. And sat on my chair. And laid my head on the table, decided to take a nap. Suddenly, my phone in my pocket vibrated. I got a message. It' s from Chorong.

 

From : Chorong

Jia, we forgot to tell u sth. Sth important act about The Jerk Stars.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and started typing to reply.

From : Jia

Come on, what it is? Things happened already. And, I bet they' re seniors, right? Is that it?

 

Beep.

From : Chorong

Ehm, act yes, they're sunbaes. But there r anther thing.

 

 

I was getting more curious than before.

 

From : Jia

Chillax. What can be scarier? One of them r the principal's daughter, huh?

 

Beep.

From : Chorong

It' s worse than that. Nana is the displinary teacher' s daughter, sorry for not mention it earlier.

 

I swallowed. Hard.

 

From : Jia

Me okay.

 

I pressed the Send button, and started wondering of what will happen next when someone suddenly poked my shoulder. I cringed. Well, I' m really sensitive of whatever skinship actually. I turned my head and found Daehyun was sitting next to me, in the sports' uniform, and was smiling at me. Ah, this lil cute boy ( lil?)

 

                                  " Thank you, Jia! " he spoke in a low voice and a bowed head. I ruffled his hair- I also couldn' t believe that I did it.

                                  " Aww, it' s okay. Hm, actually, at first, I thought you were younger than me, you really looked like it though, ". If he was not my classmate, I' ll forever assumed that he is younger than me.

                                  " Actually, " he seemed hesitated before continued, " I AM younger than you, ". He rubbed the back of his neck.

                                  " Huh? " I was astounded. Or puzzled actually.

                                  " I' m actually using the fast track as I was studynig in US before and the syllabus there was way ahead from in Korea. And, yeah, I skipped a year, " he explained one by one. Well, that' s the longest sentence he ever spoke to me actually. Oh, I see. A brainiac he is. As he was explaining, I noticed he has a pair of beautiful eyes behind that pair of thick glasses. And it twinkled as he talked. I smacked his head.

                         

                                  " Auww! What' s that for? " he moaned and his eyebrows were furoowed, unsatisfied.

                                 " Didn' t you just call my name and didn' t use horifics while talking to me before? Haa, that' s the punishment! " I pretended to be angry. He chuckled.

                                 " Just so you know, this is my first laugh since I stepped into this school, ". He confessed.

                                 " What can I say? I have a great sense of humor. Pardon me for the             gene in my DNA, " I raised both of my eyebrows.

      

                                Seriously, I had no idea of what was I doing at that time. It' s been a long time since I made somone laugh except for my family and Min Ah. Yes, since my Dad' s death. I guess I pitied him, that' s all. Full stop. We continue talking and I didn' t even realised when all of my classmates walked into the classroom when suddenly the teacher came. The bell rang. English time.


LAST PERIOD - CHEMISTRY.

   

                               " Class, don' t forget to finish the essays and send it to Jae Kyung next week, " reminded Ms Nara before she ended the class. My head was on my Chemistry textbook, with my eyes closed. I was so sleepy during the class. Dae Hyun tried to wake me a few times, but well, my mom didn ' t call me 'Sleepyhead'  for nothing.

 

" So, what club are you interested to join? " Daehyun asked as he tidied up his huge pile of books on his table.

" Chess Club, " I murmured shortly and didn ' t even move my head nor open my eyes.

" Guess what? I' m IN the Chess Club too! " His face completely lightened up, like a kid's after get a candy.

I nodded. Too lazy to say anything. I had expect it actually. Well, he' s a nerd after all, right?

Suddenly, he stopped talking. Someone knocked my table. Lazily, I move my head, to see who was bothering me. It was a teacher. I stood up, and bowed. Her hair was blonde (not the original one, I think) and she was quite chubby.

 

                                " Yoon Ji Eun, right? Well, the most famous student currently, ". I smirked at the word  'famous'.

                                " I heard you bullied some students at the cafe just now, and humiliated them in front of many students. Is it true? , " She stated in a high voice and asked me with a smirk. An evil smirk. I stared at her blankly. I don't know what to answer and God, I' m sleepy.

                                " Shortly after this, go to the library. You have gotten yourself a one-week-detention. And this is my first warning, " She left me with a you're-a-dead-meat glance. I rolled my eyes.  I guess she hated me from now on. One week? I thought it' ll be harder than that actually. Daehyun tapped my shoulder suddenly, (and I cringed, of course) .

  

                               " I' m sorry. Let me take the det.."

                               " Ani, it' s okay. I' m sleepy anyway, and library seemed nice to me, " I murmured, put on my earphones, grabbed my sling bag and headed to the library straightaway. The hallways was practically empty, most of the students had gone home, of course. I relieved. At least I can walk without been stared like a normal person. String of Coldplay' s The Scientist playing in my ears.

 

                                At last, this is the library. I turned the knob and opened it slowly. I walked slowly with my half-closed-eyes and sat on one of the seat' s there. I rested my head on the table, and hummed to the song. My eyes was looking to my left, my imagination drifting away, along with the song. This IS actually my Dad' s favourite song.

 

Nobody said it was easy

It' s such a shame for us to part

Yes, it' s not easy for me to lose you, Dad.

Nobody said it was easy

Noone ever said it it would be this hard

Oh, take me to the start

 

" Can I sit here, miss ? "

I stopped my humming. Slowly, I moved my head up, and turned to my right. It was a guy. Wait, I' ve seen him before.

" Remember me? " He grinned, mischievously. It hit me.

" Yahh! You' re the stupid, flirty guy!" I stood up immediately.


 

Hi. guyyysss! :D

So,how' s this chapter? Sorry for my typos, I' m in a rush actually.

Do drop me some comments, pleaasssee!

And, thanks for my subscriberss!   *throw hearts*

tumblr_mcehy30v021r40rxao1_r1_500_large.

INFINITE's comeback next weeekkk! Let' s anticipate it togetheerr!

Ps. their teasers' is so gonna make everybody got diabetic diseasee T.T