Plans

The Romeo VS Hitler Girl

Shin' s pick!:

Love day- Eunji and Yoseob

Crash- BAP

 

 


 

Hoya’ s

Jia’ s

 

“ Ohh, heyyy. We’ ve been waiting for you like ages, “

“ Heyy, lil nerdy boy, “

Oh man. Not these two guys again.

“ Hmmm, hye, “

“ So, like always, boy. You’ ve bring us the cash right? “

...

“ Heyy, why aren’ t you answering? “

“ Do you want us to use some actions? I’ m afraid it might hurts though,“

“ Pleaassee, noo, “

Just then,

“ Yaaahh! Stop! “

Huh?

“ Heyy, ohh so this is your hero opps I mean heroin? “

Laughs. Laughs.

“ Shut up, idiots, “

Wow. She’ s brave.

“ Wait, what do you call us? “

“ Idiots, idiots people who take on the weaks, “

Really brave.

“ Yahhh! “

“ Howon, grab my hand, pallii! Ruunnnnnnn! “


 

“ Yobosaeyo? “

“ God, Jia . Ehh, this is not Jia, right? Where’ s Jia? “

“ Oh, yess. This is not her. I’ m Howon, Mrs Yoon. Do you remember me? “

“ Ahh, Howonie. How can I forget you! How are you? Aigoo, this handsome young man. Are you doing fine now? “

“ Everything’ s fine, Mrs Yoon, “

“ Haa, by the way is Jia with you? Andd, why you are the one who answer the call ? ”

“ Ohh, she’ s at my house, “

“ Ohh, so she remembers you now, eh? “

“ Umm, anniya. Hmm, Mrs Yoon, why are you calling her? Is there something  important to tell? I can pass it to her later, “

“ Ahh, I forgot. Aigoo. Actually, maybe I am not coming home tonight. So, I was worried to left her alone at home. Furthermore, many dangerous cases happened recently, right? “

“ Yeah, “

“ So, please ask her to sleep in Min Ah’ s place tonight, can you? “

“ Emm, actually Mrs Yoon, “

“ Ayy, you can just call me auntie, Howonie, “

“ Yea, auntie, actually it will be much easier if Jia..... “

 

 

Noone’ s POV

 

                                        Ji Young held Jia’ s arm happily as she led her to the dining hall. JongHyun followed them closely from behind, listened to the music through his headphones while smiling happily to see his sister’ s hyperness.

“ Lalala ~ lalala~ “ JiYoung chanted sweetly as Jia’ s face was expressionless.

Ottokhae, what should I do, furthermoreee, I has just shouted at Hoya before, Aigoo. This is becoming worse.

 

“ Hey, there you are! “. Jia was shocked,  astonished to hear that voice once again.

Haha, look at that shocked face. I will teach you what revenge really is!

                                       “ Ayy, oppa! I had been searching for you! Where have you been? Let’ s have a tea together, palli ! Jia unnie are joining us too! “ Ji Young pouted. Then, they walked together to the dining hall.

                                       

                                       “ Anni, I was just taking some fresh air outside. You don’ t know tensed I was, taught by your Jia unnie at the library just now, right Jiaaa ? “ Hoya yawned, acting as if he was tired.

Aisshh, I swear I can kill him right now.

                                        “ Yeahh, anyone who want to have better marks must persevere whatever works that the teacher ask them to do, “. Jia gave Hoya a you’re-a-dead-meat glare. But Hoya just acting like nothing happened and whistling happily instead.

 

“ Waahhh! It’ s my favourite food. Come, come Jia unnie! “ shouted Ji Young as they arrived at the hall. Jia took the seat which next to Ji Young.

Man, why did he sit in front of me? It’ s uncomfortable for God sake!

Haha, that girl is freaking out!

                                       As Jia smelled the fresh and crisp fragrance from the cheese croissant in front of her, she had just realized how hungry she was. She didn' t even eat since she woke up that morning, or specifically noon? Whatever. She took a bite slowly. Heaven!

“ Yummy! It’ s delicious isn’ t, Jia unnie? “

                                       Jia nodded. was full. Haha. Not to mention this guy in front of her who watching her every move. Jonghyun broke the silence between them as he asked, " So, I thought that your class today was short huh? What did you actually teach this boy, Jia? ".

Opps. I froze. How to answer that?

Jia' s mind went blank. Slowly, Jia killed the time while munching slowly. Suddenly, someone kicked her leg under table. Jia glanced at Hoya in instance. Hoya mouthed, " Answer, palli! " with his rounded brown eyes.

 

                                         " Hmm, yes. Today we' re just do some you know, ice breaking and all. And, oh I' m teaching him.., " as Jia was about to say English, Hoya continued, " Maths. He teaches me Maths. You don' t have to know EVERY SINGLE THING about me, Jonghyun, ". Jia can sensed the awkwardness between Hoya and Jonghyun.

Oh, so their relationship isn' t good? I see.

“ By the way, Jia. Your mom called just now, “ Hoya uttered, breaking the ice- cold silence.

Huh?

“ She said she might not coming back tonight, so she ask you to sleep here tonight, “

            “ What? “. Jia’ s eyes went as round as saucers.

Ayy, this girl.

                                    “ Are you deaf ? Hey, listen carefully, eheemm, “ Hoya cleared his throat before continued in a higher tone, “ Your mo-ther- asked- you- to -sleep- at- my -hous-e to-night -cause- she -might- not- be- able- to- come- home -to-night, “

Jia put on a poker face outside. Jonghyun looked delighted and Ji Young was already cheering. Hoya smirked.

“ Yeaayy! Me so happy! You can sleep in my room! “ Ji Young beamed.

“ Eyyy, you are a big girl now. Jia can sleep in another room, “ Jong Hyun replied.

Ji Young already pouted, disagreed.

Suddenly, someone kicked Jia under the table. Jia looked at Hoya. He put on his I’m-purely-innocent face. Jia shook her head in disbelief.


Jia' s POV

                    

                                 “ Hoya, we need to talk, right now, “ Jia whispered while caught his hand and dragged him all the way to the garden outside. After having the tea just now, Jonghyun excused himself to go out while Ji Young was busily playing with her barbie dolls.

“ Hey, it’ s the first time you touch me, “ Hoya grinned from ear to ear.

“ Euuwww, “ . I let go of his hand in disgust.

“ Hey, I’ m not that bad, “

 

                                “ Be serious, pleaassee, “ I shifted my cap from the centre to the left of my head before continued, “ So, how is this going on, now? And, my mom? Is it a joke? How come my mom contacted you? Don’ t fool me, okay, “. I pointed to him with a slanted eyes. We sat on a beautiful wooden gazebo located at the centre of the garden.

 

“ It’s so simple yet you can’ t understand, miss Hitler? “. Hoya raised his right eyebrow. I furrowed my eyebrow as a reaction.

“ Simple. YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT. FOLLOW THE DEAL. I GET WHAT I WANT. YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. END. OF. STORY, “ he clapped his hand once. “ Andd, about your mom, where’ s your phone? “

I checked my pockets. Both. Nothing. I searched thoroughly through my bag. Ditto. HE - got my phone.

“ So? Give it back, Hoya, “ . I raised my tone.

 

                               “ Hey, you dropped it in front of my house. Not that I stole it or anything, okay, “He slided a paper across the table. I scanned it. Oh, it’ s the freaking funny deal. Hoya raised both of his eyebrows this time.

“ My phone? “ I knocked the table.

“ Promise me you will follow the deal, and I’ ll give it to you, “. He grinned. Oh, that grin sure can can make me puke 10 times at a time.

 

                             Playing dirty, huh? Hmmmm, let me think. Girlfriend? He seems okay this time, minus the grin and cheesy words of course. And, yes I really need the money, I need a guitar seriously and I don’ t want to burden my mom this time. Oh speaking of guitars, that one guitar of him that I saw just now, hmmmm, bingo. An idea popped put of my mind.

 

“ Yah! Palli! “ He snapped me out of my daze.

“ Alright, “ I then nodded with a plain smile.

“ Huh? What’ s that supposed to mean? “

“ Pabo! Yes, I agreed! " He cheered happily before I continued, " But, in a condition! “ He seemed shocked as he stopped his cheers immediately. Both of his hands were in the air though.

“ I wanted to have your guitar as an additional reward. How I found out about it it' s a long story and I don' t want to talk about it. So? Deal? “ This time, I was the one who grinned at him.

He looked at the ceiling as if he was thinking for a moment with his hand was holding onto his chin before uttered, “ Deal, “ as he handed me my phone.

 

                            I quickly took away my phone from him and checked the phone' s history. Right, my mom called me for about 10 times this noon. Oh, and 5 messages? As I realized Hoya was peeking at my phone' s screen I pushed him away.

" Yah! That' s not the way of a gorlfriend treat her boyfriend! It' s hurts! " . He rubbed at the back of his neck. I chuckled, suddenly to find it funny. Oh, 4 messages are from Min Ah, and one from my mom. I checked them one by one.

 

From : Mom

Jia, I' m so sorry, darling. I might not be able to went home tonight, problems in schedules uccored. BTW, can you stay at Hoya' s pleaassee? I' m so worried to left you alone at night. Okay, darling? Take care.

PS. Hoya is a good guy, right?

 

I shook my head while glancing at Hoya. He' s lying down while wondering, maybe. Did he bribed my mom or something?

 

From : Min Ah

Hey, why didn' t you answering my call?

 

From : Min Ah

Yahhh Jia! Where r u?

 

From : Min Ah

Yahhh Yoon Ji Eun! You drove me nuts calling for you like hundreds times !   

 

From : Min Ah

I' m tired. Actually, I just wanted to ask you to meet me at the Groovie Smoothie at 7 today. Please come okay? Chorong will be there too. Andd, in my opinion you MUST come. See, how much efforts I spend just to contact you ? T^T PM me fast. This. Is. An. Order.

 

Wow. It must be important. What? 33 missed call from Min Ah? She' s crazy. I replied her text quickly.

 

“ By the way, Jia, “

“ Huh? “

“ Nice cap, “ Eh?

“ Andd, if you don’ t mind, what’ s paramore* means? “

What? He. Is. So. Narrow- minded.

“ Seriously? You don’ t know? “

He nodded with his popular innocent face ohwhatever. That was when I got an idea. Hehe.

“ Oh, actually it’ s a type of fish. It’ s rarely found, that’ s why most people didn’ t know them, “

“ Seriously? “

“ Ahha, I got this from my uncle. He’ s a fish maniac and paramores is the type that he loves the most, “ I answered with an assuring face.

“ What’ s it looked like then? “

“ Hmmm, it' s really looked  alike as the gold fish, but only smaller and has stripes of purple at their tail. Cute, right? “

“ I like purple, “

And I like making a fool out of you, pabo! Hahahaha *evil grin inserted.

“ Hoya oppa! Jia unnie! “

Suddenly as I was about to continue my lie, Ji Young came out to us.

“ Why, baby? “

Ohhh, so he’ s so sweet to his sister too. I see.

“ I wanted to buy some crayons, my crayons were too short already, “

“ Oh, I’ m so sorry. You had tell me yesterday but I forgot. Mian, “ Hoya patted Ji Young at her cheeks softly. Suddenly, I thought to myself, he’ s not a bad guy as I thought though.

“ So? Can you bring me to the store? Pleaassseee, I need to buy something else too. It’ s been a long time since we go out, “ Ji Young pouted. I smiled to see her cuteness.

“ Okay, let’ go, “ Hoya said suddenly.

“ Yeaayy! Jia unnie, let’ s go with us too! Pleaassseee, “ Ji Young pleaded with her round, puppy eyes. Her tiny hands were clsaped together.

Who can say no to this lovely kid?

“ Yes, let’ s go, “


 

“ Jia unnie, you sit at the front with Hoya oppa okay? “

 

And that’ s why now I ended to sit beside this guy who couldn’ t stop smiling since then. 

“ Para~ para~ paradissee ~ “ Oh, my phone’ s ringing. I pushed the green button.

“ Yobosaeyoo? “

“ Jiaa! I  ' ve been calling you taday like crazy! Why you didn’ t pick up the phone? “. I chuckled.

“ Oh, sorry. My phone was err missing, “

“ Seriously? Aisshh, by the way, let’ s meet up at the Groovie Smoothie at 7 okay? “

I glanced at my watch. It’ s  30 minutes to 6.

“ Hmmm, I’ m afraid that I...”

“ Annii. Let’ s go together! This is our first outing right? Pleeaaasseee, I’ ll pay for your meals later, ok? “

“ Hmmm, yeah yeah okay. But, don’ t be mad if I arrived late ok? “

“ Ok! We’ ll wait for you! See you there! “

 

Click. I glanced at the romeo driver. Ayyy, how should I say this?

“ Hoyaa, “ I spoke in a more softer way than before.

“ Yes, Jia, “ he replied with a smile. Huh. Jiyoung was watching us from behind.

“ Can you please drive me to the Groovie Smoothie after we go to the book store? “

“ Wahh! I want to follow along to! “ said Ji Young from the back seat.

“ My friends want to meet me there, to emm to discuss something, “

“ Alright, babe. But, I’ ll ne the one who picked you up later. Call me, “

Whatt? I don’ t want my friends to know about this deal or whatsoever!

“ But, “

“ I PICK YOU UP. OKAY? “ He spoke sternly while his eyes was still on the road.

“ Hmmmm, alright, “. I had to. Tsk. I must come up with some plan later.

“ Can I go too? “ Ji Young interrupted for the second time. She popped out between me and Hoya.

“ I’ afraid you can’ t, dear. Let’ s go together next time, okay? “ I caressed her hair.

“ Yeaayy! Promise? “

“ Promised. “

 


 

" I wanted to buy this! Oh! And that too! "

Guess what? We ended up shopping at the shopping mall instead of buying crayons at a book store. I shook my head. Ji Young  was pulling the end of Hoya' s checkered shirt, asking him to buy her a Barbie doll.

" Anni, you have mountais of them at home, right? " He spoke softly to her. Jiyoung puffed her chubby cheeks.

" Hmm, how about we buy something for Jia unnie, oppa? She didn' t have any clothes to wear tonight, " Jiyoung pointed to a pajamas.

" Eyyy, there' s no need! I can take mine later. My house was next to yours, remember? " I patted her head. She puffed her cheeks once again, disagreed.

" Now let' s go to the book store, shall we? You want some crayons, right? ". I held her hand and take her to the next building. Suddenly, I felt a hand was helding my left hand slowly. I glanced to my left. It' s Hoya.

" Yeah, palli, " He pulled me and eventually Jiyoung too towards the way. I noticed Jiyoung and Hoya exchanging glances with a smile. Huh?

 


 

It was 7. 30 pm when I arrived at the Groovie Smoothie to meet my besties. I glanced to the back seat. Jiyoung was sleeping calmly while hugging her new doll. Yes, that doll I told before. Hoya can' t simply win over his little sister. I smiled remembering how Hoya gave up and took the doll to the counter while Jiyoung happily bouncing up and down.

" Yahh, we' re here already, " Hoya' s words snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Errmm, yeah, " I unlocked the seat belt.

" Call me, okay. I' ll picked you up, "

" Hmm, Hoya, " I stared at him before continued, " I want this girlfriend- boyfriend thing bw a secret between us only. So, please don' t tell your friends or anyone, okay? I' ll never tell my anybody too, " I said with pair of eyes full of hopes staring at his. He smiled.

' Okay, yeobo, "

" Haaa? " Euuww.

" I decided to call you yeobo from now on, " . He grinned.

" Yahh, cut that greasy cheesy stuffs off okay? Gross. And, cone pick me up after I calle, arasso? I don' t want my friends too see you, " I reminded him as I went out of the car and closed the door. I raced to the cafe' s door.


 

“ Okay. What’ s the rush? “ I asked Min Ah as soon as I came to their table.

“ Awww, is that how you greet your friends? “ Chorong replied.

“ Have a seat first, your highness, “ Min Ah took out a chair beside her for me.

I rounded my eyes and slowly sit down.

“ You will love it, “ . said Min Ah suddenly.

“ Love what? “

“ Oh, poor little innocent Jia, “ Min Ah said while patting my head.

“ At Groovie Smoothie, there will be a band performing here, every Saturday’ s night. See, this place is full of people already, “ Chorong explained as I scanned the whole cafe. Wow, it’ so true. It's PACKED of people. No empty tables or seats.

“ So, who’ s the band? The one who performing? “

“ It’ s the most popular band nowadays. CNBlue. Kyaaa! They’ re awesomeee ! “

Suddenly, both Chorong and Min Ah started cheering.

“ Yahh, stop it. You’ re embarrassing me, “ I poked both of them.

“ Hahahaha, our popular Jia went mad, “ and they started teasing me.

“ Yahh stop it or I’ ll take my things and go home, “

“ Okay okay, “. Now, they are as calm as the sea. Haha.

" Who is this CN - what? I never heard of them, " I muttered.

Chorong knocked the table.

                           " Of course! You just came back from overseas days ago! They' re our school' s former band, all of them were studying at our school before. They graduated last year, " Min Ah explained along with her funny hand gestures. " Ahh, I wondered what will they wear today? They looked good in every outfits though, ". I shrugged.

 

“ Nice cap, Jia, “ Min Ah complimented while pointing at my cap. Huh? Second compliment for my cap today.

“ Paramore? It’ s a band, right? “ Chorong asked.

“ Ahh, it made me remember something, ‘ Min Ah snapped her fingers suddenly.

“ Last year, The Trio went to a Paramore concert in overseas, “ she continued.

“ Ahhhaa! “. Now, Chorong was the one who snapped her fingers.

Wait. Wait a sec. The Trio? Paramore concert?

“ Woo Hyun sunbae posted their picture at the concert in Facebook, right? “

I was like stucked in the moment. They continued chatting to each other.

“ Yeah, I’ ve heard from the students, Hoya sunbae was quite a big fan of them, “ Min Ah added.

" Ahhh, they are sooo lucky! They can fly anywhere, anytime to do anything! " Chorong whined.

My mind stopped functioning. Somebodysaywhaattt?


 Hye, readerrsss !

I' m so sorry for my late updates. Too busy.

Btw, I hope you enjoyed this chap!

Do anticipate the next one!

Subscribes and comments are loved!

 

ps. sorry for all my typos and grammar mistakes. Me liddat.