Mom, I'm Homeee!

The Romeo VS Hitler Girl

                Jia turned the knob, opened the door as slowly as she could and sneek a peek into the house to make sure there was noone in the living room. Great, it's empty. She opened the door and tiptoed into the house, tried hard not to make any sound. She placed her bags onto the floor slowly, and grinned as she could hear the clunk of pots and pans in the kitchen along with her mom's humming to the APink's Bubibu. She bit her lower lips, struggled not to laugh and made a move to the kitchen. She smiled mischievously and tiptoed to her mom who was busy washing the dishes. She hugged her mom from behind and yelled.

 

                 " Kyaaahhh!". Her mom almost shrieked along until she recognized it was her one and only daughter's voice. "Hey, you scared the wits out of me, Jiaaa!". Mrs Yoon almost teared up to see her daughter as it had been a long time since she visited her as she was too busy handling things in Korea. She hugged Jia tightly.

" For God sake, Jia. You told me that you will come back tomorrow, right? Aisshh, " Mrs Yoon shook her head.

" I want to surprise you of coursee," Jia beamed.

"I'm so sorry, i can't visit you often. With our family's terrible financial condition.."

" It's okay, mom. I've got Uncle Simon to accompany me. It's really okayyy," Jia patted her mom's back. She stared at her mom's tender face. There were some wrinkles and she noticed that her mom looked skinnier than she last saw her. Her mom must have been worked hard to support the family. She sighed before smiled bitterly.

 

                       " You must be tired. Rest first. I will call you for lunch later,". Jia nodded and went to pick up her bags and headed straight to her room. It was the same one that she left years ago. Nothing changed at all. Her tons of teddy bears on her bed, her study table, her frame picture on the side table, everything. She lay on the bed and later fell asleep.


 

                         She can't remember when she fell asleep but suddenly she woke up to see it's already 4pm. "  Ohhhh, " she yawned, got up and went straight to the kitchen. Her mother was talking on the phone. She walked to outside of her house to see a huge, beautiful house next to hers. She stared in amusement. " I think this was supposed to be Mr Jung's house. Did he renovated her house? Hmm. I would like to pay a visit someday," she whispered to herself and found her mother was standing behind her.

" Can you please water the plants? Later I've got to go to the groceries,"

" Sure. Hmm, mom can I asked you something? "

" Anything, dear, "

" That's Mr Jung's right? ". She pointed to the house.

" No. He moved not long after you fly to UK, "

" Ohh, I see. So it's a new neighbour's? "

" Umm. Actually, it's not a new one but haiss it's quite complicated. Do you remember Mrs Lee..." Before she could finish her sentence, her phone's rang again. She went inside to pick up the phone. Jia then took out her mp3 player from her pocket and put on her eyephones. String of Coldplay's Paradise played. She nodded her head to the beat of the music. She turned the tap, and untied the hose. She watered the plants one by one. Yes, she got different taste of music compared to typical teens who chase after ravishing, flower boy bands and all that. Suddenly, she spotted her bicycle. " It's been a long time yaa, " Then, she got an idea.

 

                         " Momm, I'll go to the groceries okaayy, " She ran to the kitchen, took the list-to-buy which plastered on the fridge and took her sweater on the sofa. She dragged the bicycle and smiling happily, cycled to the groceries. Ahhhh, a fresh air of Korea, finally. She smiled to everyone she saw and watched the buildings, new ones and the change of the town while still listening to Coldplay's. Full of joy, she hummed to the song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLSkRP6X3U

In the night the stormy night

she'll close her eyes

In the night the stormy night

away she'd fly ~

Wait. She could hear a sound but ahh let's ignore it.

and dreams of para-para-paradisee

para-para-paradisee

That sound getting louder. Aisshh yet she ignore it again.

para-para-paradisee

oh oh oh oh

HONNNNKKK!

Hey, that's not even exist in th lyrics. Wait, OMG. Her bicycle now was at the centre of the road. God, that driver must be pissed off right now. She cycled to the left side of the road, stopped her bike and switched off her mp3 player. The car that honked just now stopped beside her bike. She turned her head to see the tinted window of the driver's seat slided down. Later, she saw a handsome face of a young guy.

 

                             "  I'm so sorry. I was listening to the music just now and I didn't realized that my bike was going to the centre and I can't hear the horn just now andd, " she kept bow to the guy and explained as fast as she could. Wait, she noticed that the guy's was rounded his eyes as if he was surprised to see her. Annoyed, she started to cycle.

" Wait, I mean stop ," blurted out of the guy's mouth. She stopped and stared at the guy half- heartedly.

" Hey hey heyy, neighbour. It's been a long time, huhh ,"

" I don't know you, " she answered. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was confused.

" Whoaaa, you' ve become arrogant now, ". His mouth made the shape of O.

" I. DON'T. KNOW. YOU, " she cycled away but the guy dove his car slowly, at the same speed as hers while grinning.

" Hey, I can give you a ride, " He raised his right, thick eyebrow.

Jia stopped at a sudden. Fuming with anger, she yelled,

 

                                     " If you think I'm just a regular girl who will easily fall for your stupid charms, forget it Mr Romeo. You've got yourself a wrong victim, " she stopped before continued, " and get drowned! ". She then turned her bike around harshly to go to their opposite direction and headed straight home, leaving the guy dumbfounded.

 

                                      " Whooa, she's totally changed. Wait, she didn't recognize me? "


 

                                     " Momm, I'm homee, " she said in alow voice just to mention to her mom that she's home and hurriedly walked to her room and tried hard not to slam the door. She grabbed a medicine bottle on her desk, took out a pill and swallowed it. Hard. The bottle was labelled 'Depression'.

                                    

                                      " But dear, where's the unions and all thaaattt? "

 


hi guys! hope you enjoy this chapter, eventhough it's just a beginning and i didn't really explain what happened to Jia in her past exactly and who was that guy. Thanks for reading and do drop some comments, it'll made my daayyy!

 

705857738_large